• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EliaBlack takes all the tests

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have made way too many "type me" threads in the past year, and I still don't know my type, so I'm going to take as many tests and fill out as many questionnaires as I possibly can. Also, I am supposed to be doing my criminology homework right now. L0l.

If you have an idea about my type based on my results, questionnaire answers, other posts, or anything else, please let me know because this is getting annoying. I just want to know something about myself. My enneatype was easy to figure out; I've always been motivated by cautiousness and a need to be liked/included. My instinctual variant was pretty obvious as well; self-preservation is my first priority, followed by closeness and passion. And big 5 is pretty self-explanatory, there's not much room for interpretation. But I can't seem to pinpoint my MBTI type for some reason. Anyway, here is what I know (or think I know):

-I am an introvert. I mean, I love socializing, having fun, and feeling like part of a group, but after a night out I always feel extremely drained. After my 20th birthday party (which had 6 people, including myself) I fell asleep on my basement floor. If that doesn't prove that I'm an introvert, nothing does.

-I am probably intuitive. I'm not sure about this one, but it seems the second clearest, after the I/E factor. I have a great love of theories. My favorite classes in school so far are psychology, criminology, and quantitative reasoning. I'm much more interested in the reasons behind behaviors and occurrences. I also have a very active imagination; I'm not super creative and spontaneous in a way that translates into entertainment value (like Markiplier, for example), but I am always coming up with story ideas and scenes in my head. Besides that, the overwhelming majority of my friends has always been intuitive. Sensors and extroverts seem to be speaking a language that I just don't understand.

-My perceiving functions are probably pretty balanced. Although I fit the description of an intuitive, I think I have a lot of Se (I am highly motivated by my senses and, to some extent, am prone to addictions. Not the really dangerous kind, because self-preservation, but still). I also think I use Si often because I tend to profile, speak in generalizations, and rely a lot on my past experiences. For example, I am now generally distrusting of men who are into fantasy, anime, video games, etc. because I had very unpleasant experiences with one a few years ago. As for Ne and Ni, I'm not sure if I understand the difference.

-Sometimes I think I'm a feeler; other times I feel like a thinker. Usually, I seem to be exactly in the middle. I don't have the sympathy and sentimental warmth of most feelers, but I don't have the coldness and objectivity of most thinkers. Instead of being feely and warm or cool-headed and business-like, my demeanor is sort of... cynical. Passionate. Hardened. Self-serving. Truth-seeking. I've been described as "straightforward" quite a few times. I always speak my mind, which causes some people to find me intimidating and/or annoying. That's what makes it so confusing. Sometimes I'm pointing out a logical inconsistency that everyone else is missing (of course, I don't say it like that, lol), and sometimes I'm defending the weird kid that no one likes for some stupid reason. It's a balance. This is the hardest one for me to figure out.

-I think I might be a judging type. I thought I was most definitely a perceiver before I started my anxiety meds, but now that I'm on them, my judging strengths are coming out. I like to plan events, organize, put things/people into categories, get shit done as soon as possible, etc. I would describe myself as systematic above all else. Still, sometimes I make decisions solely based on what will be more pleasing to my senses at the time. I'd choose going to an expensive restaurant over saving money. Playing video games over doing homework. Staying home and sleeping over going to work/school. This doesn't happen often anymore, but when it does, it's hard to get out of that rut.

So, I'm going to find as many tests and questionnaires as possible and compile them here. This isn't just a "type me" thread; it's an ongoing quest. I'm on a mission.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
John's Personality Test (25quiz) results
45% INFJ
10% INTJ
9% ENFJ
7% ENTJ
6% INTP

16 Personalities results
INTJ-T
57% INTROVERTED
66% INTUITIVE
67% THINKING
81% JUDGING
64% TURBULENT

Truity results
You may be an introvert or an extrovert
You are an intuitive
You may be a feeler or a thinker
You are a judger

Personality Questionnaire for Kids results (thinking back to childhood)
IFP

Last edited:

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Human Metrics results
INTP
Introvert(6%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(22%) Perceiving(9%)

CelebrityTypes Cognitive Function Test
Ni-Ne-Fe-Ti-Fi-Te-Si-Se
INFJ?

SimilarMinds Word Test results
INTJ
Introverted (I) 60.61% Extroverted (E) 39.39%
Intuitive (N) 59.38% Sensing (S) 40.63%
Thinking (T) 62.07% Feeling (F) 37.93%
Judging (J) 54.84% Perceiving (P) 45.16%

SimilarMinds Word Choice Test results
INTJ
Introverted (I) 62.5% Extroverted (E) 37.5%
Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
Thinking (T) 54.17% Feeling (F) 45.83%
Judging (J) 58.33% Perceiving (P) 41.67%

SimilarMinds Short Test results
ISFP
Introverted (I) 79% Extroverted (E) 21%
Sensing (S) 55% Intuitive (N) 45%
Feeling (F) 59% Thinking (T) 41%
Perceiving (P) 53% Judging (J) 47%

SimilarMinds Cognitive Functions Test results
ISTJ
Si-Fi-TeTi-Ne-Fe-NiSe

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Discordia results
ENTJ
Introversion 9 vs Extroversion 16
Sensing 13 vs Intuition 15
Thinking 12 vs Feeling 10
Judging 15 vs Perceiving 10

Kisa.ca results
ISFJ
61% I, 39% E
59% S, 41% N
70% F, 30% T
59% J, 41% P

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Since you have a close score of J and P, I think you might well be an INFP, and definitely anyone can be rational thinkers too (and we learn that at school anyways), but that does not always mean T is dominant just because of that. It depends, on whether certain things are of our own natural tendency or not.

Check this out
INFP Personality Type: The Creative Seeker

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have you tried taking the Brainfall series? Brainfall. It gives you good idea of your focuses on each of the 4 dichotomies. You say you shifted to more judging after taking anxiety meds. Would you say this was more naturally you prior, but subdued to anxiety, or was it more testing the waters? xntj (Entj?) is my call. Maybe Enfp.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have you tried taking the Brainfall series? Brainfall. It gives you good idea of your focuses on each of the 4 dichotomies. You say you shifted to more judging after taking anxiety meds. Would you say this was more naturally you prior, but subdued to anxiety, or was it more testing the waters? xntj (Entj?) is my call. Maybe Enfp.

I think my "J" was just very subdued by my anxiety. I've never been very spontaneous or good at improvising; I've always been more deliberate, and a planner. When my anxiety (and possibly depression) was bad, I either didn't really have the energy to do anything, or was too worried about everything to get stuff done.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since you have a close score of J and P, I think you might well be an INFP, and definitely anyone can be rational thinkers too (and we learn that at school anyways), but that does not always mean T is dominant just because of that. It depends, on whether certain things are of our own natural tendency or not.

Check this out
INFP Personality Type: The Creative Seeker

Most of that description does seem very fitting. I want to take my own path in life (rather than the typical life of getting an office job, getting married, having kids, etc.), I have completely abandoned the religious and political views that I was raised with (and did so at a pretty young age), and my ultimate dream is to be a successful freelance writer, even though that is not very likely. I fantasize about various experiences that I could be having, from being in a preppy sorority to surviving with a small group during the apocalypse.

The thing that makes me unsure of my type is that I have met lots of INFPs, and I have not had much in common with any of them. The ones that I've met have either been a) very artistically skilled, confident, and spontaneous, or b) naive, socially oblivious, and very SJW-ish. I don't feel like I fit into either of these categories. I have a lot in common with xSFx girls, but I feel like I'm restrained in my interactions with them by my body type and lack of knowledge on hair, makeup, etc.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Brainfall results:
ISFJ
47% Extrovert, 53% Introvert
62% Sensing, 38% Intuitive
40% Thinking, 60% Feeling
55% Judging, 45% Perceiving

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think my "J" was just very subdued by my anxiety. I've never been very spontaneous or good at improvising; I've always been more deliberate, and a planner. When my anxiety (and possibly depression) was bad, I either didn't really have the energy to do anything, or was too worried about everything to get stuff done.

Type is more about natural tendency so let's say xxxJ. Are you more prone to organize things based on efficiency and result (Te) but make sure the method is compliant to your inner values and wants (Fi)? Or are you more drawn to maintain group cohesion and value (Fe), all the while checking if it is logically sound (Ti)?

As for S/N (assuming you are a J), are lead by past experience (Si) and derive patterns from that (Ne)? Or do you usually attempt to see what's ahead (Ni) based on current circumstance (Se)?

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type is more about natural tendency so let's say xxxJ. Are you more prone to organize things based on efficiency and result (Te) but make sure the method is compliant to your inner values and wants (Fi)? Or are you more drawn to maintain group cohesion and value (Fe), all the while checking if it is logically sound (Ti)?

As for S/N (assuming you are a J), are lead by past experience (Si) and derive patterns from that (Ne)? Or do you usually attempt to see what's ahead (Ni) based on current circumstance (Se)?

Probably the Fe/Ti choice. In group discussions, like in school and stuff, I avoid directly disagreeing with people (especially the majority) but also tactfully bring up points that they may have missed. If I do disagree, I am careful to not sound too serious or confrontational, so I don't disrupt the group harmony. Efficiency is definitely not my strong suit, and people are often questioning why I don't do things in a way that will make things easier for myself (when usually I just prefer the way I'm doing it for some reason).

But- and this is where it gets complicated -I lose 100% of my concern for group harmony if it is at someone else's expense, like if a group is ganging up on one person for forgetting to do their fraction of the work. Going along with the crowd while they are hurting someone else goes against my personal values. Since I choose my values over group harmony, wouldn't that make me a Fi user?

I think I am more led by past experiences, especially since I don't understand the second option at all (I have never really understood Ni). I tend to categorize people based on looks/behaviors into stereotypical groups to determine how they will probably react to different things, if I should avoid them, etc.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably the Fe/Ti choice. In group discussions, like in school and stuff, I avoid directly disagreeing with people (especially the majority) but also tactfully bring up points that they may have missed. If I do disagree, I am careful to not sound too serious or confrontational, so I don't disrupt the group harmony. Efficiency is definitely not my strong suit, and people are often questioning why I don't do things in a way that will make things easier for myself (when usually I just prefer the way I'm doing it for some reason).

But- and this is where it gets complicated -I lose 100% of my concern for group harmony if it is at someone else's expense, like if a group is ganging up on one person for forgetting to do their fraction of the work. Going along with the crowd while they are hurting someone else goes against my personal values. Since I choose my values over group harmony, wouldn't that make me a Fi user?

I think I am more led by past experiences, especially since I don't understand the second option at all (I have never really understood Ni). I tend to categorize people based on looks/behaviors into stereotypical groups to determine how they will probably react to different things, if I should avoid them, etc.

Isfj? I hate to do this to you, but.... one last test! On the homepage, there's a pretty accurate test Keirsey/Jung Personality Test.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
[MENTION=26919]EliaBlack[/MENTION]

Neither I always obey the result, but it is the primitive tendency that matters, which is a kind of a tendency and interest you get. Websites will give hints and explain part of the cause of a certain action. Such that you prefer thinking over feeling, intuitive over sensing. It is which one at the end you prefer to do despite considering all aspects of whatever you have in hand. People think and feeling, use intuition along with sensing or they do all four of them, taking the whole picture in account at the end. But then out of the four, you will choose the two of them you prefer - thinking or feeling you choose one, then intuition or sensing you choose one. The remain two will be your tertiary and your inferior. And the two you have chosen will be your dominating cognitive function (not counting it is introverted or extroverted yet), and your auxiliary.

At the end of the day, I myself, well, only that eventually, I prefer something else as well as having the tendency of my mbti, something just entirely different from what a feeler can do. Or you can think about your interest, say, as a thing that you just wanted to become. People's tendency hardly changes, but what they do can vary a lot. There are NF whose creativity does not lie on ordinary or common medium of expression - you don't have to an artist or a counsellor etc, to be an NF, neither you need to be a technician, a very logical person in appearance, a good math student etc, to be a say, an NT. At least say myself, my drawing suck balls, and my first language is (quite far) below the average students in the city I live, not to mention my english is just that worst... and I have no interest in drawing nor art etc. That is, even everybody who knew me said I am extremely good at it, and ask me to help them. I was like... doh, no, thank you...

Last edited:

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Something *here* about the cognitive function of INFJ and INFP. They presented how dominant function and auxiliary well. You cn use it and see which function "floats out" for you.