• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

After 9 personality tests.... what do you think?

Eastwood

These are my test results;

Celebritytypes.com

• Type test/INTP
I=55% N=55% T=55% P=64%

• Slider test/XNFP
(No I or E preference)
N=5% F=10% P=40%

• Functions test/INTJ or INFJ
(Introverted Intuition)

• INTJ or INTP test
71% INTJ

Kiersey.Jung/ISTJ

Key2cognition/ENTJ

• (INTJ or ENTP, preference)

Personality-pathways/ESFP

• Mindset of 13 years old

My-personality-manual /ENFP with 3 enneagram

Humanmetrics/ ENTP
• E=16% N=28% T=6% P=9%

I understand the debate about online tests. This is no way arguing for or against online test. This is simply me conducting research on myself to take a deeper look at who I ‘am, combined with my hypothesis about online testing.

Key notes to take away from this, is the lack of consistency. First it looked as if I could be introverted, but then came across as Extraverted. The only consistency was scoring 7 out of 9 tests (if you count INTJ vs INTP test) as intuition. I did learn one thing about myself that I never realized before and that’s my inability to trust other people. I actually care for others and have gone out of my way for others in the past. But as of late I haven’t been as giving and I wonder if that has played into some kind of used and abused concept?

Overall I don’t have a preference yet or a definitive awareness of my type, other than I may be more Intuitive than I have thought in the past.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Maybe your research orientated mind will point to I*TP. For INTJ, personally, I think they focus on hands on tasks more than the speculating mode that an INTP would have, but this does not quite apply when the T changed to an F, as in INFJ,

I think the best thing is yo ask yourself which mode of thinking suits you more despite of jow you do things instead, and see whether you focus more on the bigger picture to fill in the gap, or you prefer puzzle pieces that make a big picture.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol, just that I had to have the mindset of my younger self.
Can you tell me when you took keirsey jung?
One thing I have discovered with the tests that evaluate cognitive functions is that they don't evaluate introversion or extraversion very well. It's easy to get ENFP if you are INFP for example.

Eastwood

Maybe your research orientated mind will point to I*TP. For INTJ, personally, I think they focus on hands on tasks more than the speculating mode that an INTP would have, but this does not quite apply when the T changed to an F, as in INFJ,

I think the best thing is yo ask yourself which mode of thinking suits you more despite of jow you do things instead, and see whether you focus more on the bigger picture to fill in the gap, or you prefer puzzle pieces that make a big picture.

Just for fun I went on celebritytypes.com and took ISTP vs INTP test, I scored 65% ISTP.

I feel Like I look at the big picture and ponder the image for a while. But in reality I take action on more of a puzzle piece approach.

Eastwood

Can you tell me when you took keirsey jung?
One thing I have discovered with the tests that evaluate cognitive functions is that they don't evaluate introversion or extroversion very well. It's easy to get ENFP if you are INFP for example.

When I took the Keirsey Jung test? well, I took it yesterday along with all the other test. The keirsey Jung test was found on this site, it was the link on the left on the home page.

My only issue with testing as a introvert, is that I'm a salesman, who does one on one sales interactions with people and have done so (on and off) for 8 years. Not that introverts dont make good sales reps, I just always saw myself as an ambivert. I'm open to whatever type I'am but i think my friends would even agree, I'm no INFP, lol.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I took the Keirsey Jung test? well, I took it yesterday along with all the other test. The keirsey Jung test was found on this site, it was the link on the left on the home page.

My only issue with testing as a introvert, is that I'm a salesman, who does one on one sales interactions with people and have done so (on and off) for 8 years. Not that introverts dont make good sales reps, I just always saw myself as an ambivert. I'm open to whatever type I'am but i think my friends would even agree, I'm no INFP, lol.

There isn't anyone who took it yesterday who got an ISTJ result. Are you sure that's what you got? What time did you take it during the day?

Eastwood

There isn't anyone who took it yesterday who got an ISTJ result. Are you sure that's what you got? What time did you take it during the day?

I took it yesterday evening pacific time. I wasn't logged in through the site. I took the test on my tablet, so I might not show up because I was a guest. I only show up on here when I'm on my laptop.

I did take it again however just a couple hours ago, heres what I got;

Ne = Si > Ni = Se = Fi = Ti = Fe > Te

ENTP

I took this again after realizing that I haven't been using the right frame of mind. I went off of how people may have viewed me or what is typical. I took it this time with the mindset of what comes naturally to me and what I do with ease. I feel more confident with this result, considering it too me over an hour to complete. I really introspected on this.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took it yesterday evening pacific time. I wasn't logged in through the site. I took the test on my tablet, so I might not show up because I was a guest. I only show up on here when I'm on my laptop.

I did take it again however just a couple hours ago, heres what I got;

Ne = Si > Ni = Se = Fi = Ti = Fe > Te

ENTP

I took this again after realizing that I haven't been using the right frame of mind. I went off of how people may have viewed me or what is typical. I took it this time with the mindset of what comes naturally to me and what I do with ease. I feel more confident with this result, considering it too me over an hour to complete. I really introspected on this.

Here are your raw scores
NF=0;NT=2;SP=3;SJ=-5
Te=-2;Ti=0;Fe=0;Fi=0;Ne=1;Ni=0;Se=0;Si=1

The program would have said you were either an NT or an SP and so it would look at cognitive functions to determine your type. Since Ne is the highest scoring function, it would have said ENTP. It wouldn't make sense for Si to be the highest function if you were either of those two types (Si types are Guardians which you showed a strong preference against).

One thing I do notice though is that your function results are all very close to each other. It's virtually impossible to be conclusive in any way based on your results.

Andrew5000

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
My advice would be that when you take any personality test, try to think of how you've always seen yourself. You know, your original self. Because I think it will give it an authentic edge.

Eastwood

My advice would be that when you take any personality test, try to think of how you've always seen yourself. You know, your original self. Because I think it will give it an authentic edge.

You recommend any good tests?

Eastwood

I took humanmetrics before and it gave me ENTP. I just took it again and it gave me ENTP, so thats consistant.

However, I took the 16 personalities test and scored ESFP.... lol

I did follow your advice on the approach

I scored (on 16 personalities); E 68% S 67% F 53% P 70% "with, 64% Turbulent"

I scored (on Humanmetrics); E 22% N 12% T 9% P 34%

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took humanmetrics before and it gave me ENTP. I just took it again and it gave me ENTP, so thats consistant.

However, I took the 16 personalities test and scored ESFP.... lol

I did follow your advice on the approach

I scored (on 16 personalities); E 68% S 67% F 53% P 70% "with, 64% Turbulent"

I scored (on Humanmetrics); E 22% N 12% T 9% P 34%

On the Keirsey Jung test, you did score highest on SP.

yoliyoli

Ah yo, I think you're an ESFP or an ISTJ from what you've posted here. You consistently score low or ambivalent on the P category, which doesn't really determine anything by the way but I thought it does. It has some merit. Anyway, when you're on the ISTP category you seem pretty ambivalent as to whether it's J or P so I just took the J for you. Usually if it's mixed like that it means something's up. Either way you're a dominant sensor from what I feel.