• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me thread: Take indefinate

Type

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ISTP

• ENTP

• ENFP

• INTP

• Not 9 at all

• Total voters

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Bump. I will sit back a bit and see if anyone has any opinions. :popc1:

I wonder if anyone like [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] or [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] has any thoughts on this.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm sure you're a 9w1, I don't have any doubts there. Does Sinclair still think you're an ISFP?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah sinclair thinks ISFP, he has pretty interesting reasoning too. It is something I am thinking about, even though I think I am more likely on the Si/Ne axis than Ni/Se.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What are your thoughts thus far on Fi/Fe and Ti/Te?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fi>Te. Undecided about the rest. Sitting on ISFP 9w1-64 until something more convincing comes along.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I voted on your type, [MENTION=24643]Frosty[/MENTION]. I'm wagering INFP. Enneagram, I don't know.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I kind of want to hear opinions again if anyone has any.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I kind of want to hear opinions again if anyone has any.

I strongly think you are of the 964 Seeker type. But I don't have the mental stamina to type out a long analysis.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
well, I have to say that I probably relate more to Ne/Si(or si/ne) than Ni/se. Though I have incredible admiration for Ni... I could types books about myself though... But I would probably never really talk about MYSELF... Or I would... But it would be mixed in with all sorts of other diversions and lies that to understand what is and isnt would be nearly impossible. I would be able to trust it as far as I could trust its equal and opposite- and anything in between. Im just a fucking special snowflake- or not special at all- who the fuck knows. Guess this is another way to keep me in perpetual limbo. Maybe I am a 6. I could try to be as unbiased as possible... But then there would be problems with me doing that I think as well.

So yeah. :dry::unsure::blush::mellow::huh::doh:

Shit ton of emojis for me.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok. I think I want this.

*observes behind parted hands*

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Here ya go [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION]!

May god have mercy on your soul.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My frosty friend, you are not an NTP. :(