• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Possibly type me?

Which type?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

• INFJ

• INTJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• INTP

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFP

• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

• Total voters

Moriiarty

The last time I did the mbti test I got INFJ but I seem to always get different answers whenever I do it. I've now done it 3 times only for them all to be different each time.

I'll just write a few things about me, but feel free to ask any questions as I have no idea how much any of this information will help.

• I'm female
  • I'm a pretty quiet person and don't really enjoy being around people very often and actively avoid it if I can, unless it's with a friend or the boyfriend.
  • I can be awkward in social situations.
  • I'm easily embarrassed
  • I tend to get annoyed with people very easily over things and regret it later.
  • I can be overly emotional at times with both negative and positive emotions but I try to hide them, the positive emotions as well as I don't like to seem too excited over something or too sad over something.
  • I enjoy drawing, reading, watching TV shows, gaming and anything related to computers or other electrical gadgets that I can play around with and take apart.
  • I also like animals.
  • I've been told my room is messy by visitors even when I think it's clean. (Or after I've just finished cleaning it)
  • I have fairly ambitious thoughts on things I'd like to do in the future but I never act on them.
  • I never really care what I wear or anything like that as long as I don't look completely ridiculous and that it's not horribly uncomfortable.
  • My favourite colour is blue because I find the colour calming, as opposed to yellow or red. I also like green for the same reason. Plus, both colours seem to give off a peaceful kind of vibe.
  • I like things to be a certain way and sometimes become stressed if they're not. (Depending on what they are or how big of a deal the issue is. Or whether it's fixable)
  • I don't like spiders because of their legs, same with crabs.
I've no idea what else to add, so just feel free to ask as I pretty sure this isn't really much help :shrug:

Thank you!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see NT so far.. I might come up with some questions later meanwhile let's see what others think of you..

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=26474]Moriiarty[/MENTION]
I don't like spiders because of their legs, same with crabs.
INTP.

No seriously, maybe try explaining why you feel awkward in social situations, why you're easily embarassed or annoyed. Why do you never act on your ambitions? Stuff like that.

vaulttec

MBTI Type
ESTJ
INFP. I only read the first and second topics you listed and here's why I know you're an INFP based solely on that:

You deliberately selected the "I'm too quiet" topic. It's the second on the list so it's quite important. That means you know it's important. You didn't say you're quiet because you just thought of something about yourself, you objectively thought of what needs to be said in order to determine your typing and so you made that point.

That being said, you actually know your own character. You know you're shy and you know that's important to your MBTI type. You could, based on the knowledge you have on yourself, found out the answer to your own question.But you created a tell me my type thread. That means one and only thing: you're using other people to validate your identity. You know who you are, you're trying to get people to accept who you are.

This ultimately leads to the conclusion you're an INFP. You use your interaction with others to validate your existance.

Case closed. Moving on to the next thread. Goodbye.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That being said, you actually know your own character. You know you're shy and you know that's important to your MBTI type. You could, based on the knowledge you have on yourself, found out the answer to your own question.But you created a tell me my type thread. That means one and only thing: you're using other people to validate your identity. You know who you are, you're trying to get people to accept who you are.
Or, you know, people turn to others for advice because they may not be typing experts, and it's difficult to view oneself from an objective point of view. It's rare that a person's selftyping is accurate. Keep an open mind, geez.

This ultimately leads to the conclusion you're an INFP. You use your interaction with others to validate your existance.
That's more Fe than anything.