• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help Finding my Type?

Lazuli

Hello,

I would love to have some assistance in finding my type, enneagram and what not.

I would consider myself quite buried in my own thoughts, I have an inner monologue which just narrates or plays out bullshit in my mind constantly. An active imagination or anxiety some would call it, truthfully I think it's just a little self absorption. I guess I spend a lot of time daydreaming or tapping in to weird subconscious states.

Despite this I appear to be quite extroverted, I enjoy talking, banter, verbal learning and I tend not to care about what strangers think about me in public. I am quite lazy and messy in life, I aim to get high grades at school yet I try to do as little work as possible. I clash personalities with far too many people, I hate it. I fight and make up constantly with the people around me. I am incredibly over dramatic, my emotions can be quite intense and tend to dictate my reason at times. I am probably way too sensitive, I take things people say about me seriously and generally I take criticism quite badly. At times like these I become over-analytical as all hell and very introverted. I am way too moody.

Despite all my moody ups and downs I can be very emotionally detached, mostly with my romantic relationships.

I am super confused, I guess identify I as an enneagram 4 but I don't know if this is right or which wing I might be.

Thank you if you can help!!

Lazuli ;)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You should answer a questionnaire... so far I'd say you sound kinda ENFP 7