• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you be able to type me?

DreamBeliever

I'd say ESFJ. The E9 is what might make you think you're an introvert. It's really up to you, though.

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh ISFJ's can appear extroverted, and along with INFJ's probably have the easiest time 'transitioning'(awful way to put it), between an introverted and extroverted persona/demeanor. I think it is more likely for an ISFJ to appear extroverted than an ESFJ to appear introverted, especially to the extent you are describing.

Your enneagram is more difficult though, but ISFJ seems likely. You seem very pleasant by the way and I hope you stick around, variety is the spice of life and so on and so forth. :)

Well Thank you :D I'm probably going to stick around (when I'm done with my thesis ) :)

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seems to me that you have Si, single-solution types of systems and patterns in the real world( such as taking medicines in your bag in case of emergency). And the F seems extroverted, you talk about how you feel. Si and Fe would indicate xSFJ not xSFP.

Couple of pointers...Fi/Te often demonstrates feelings rather than speaking them out, by doing for example small touches on the forearm of the listener to emphasise a point. Do you do that at all or do you prefer to discuss how you feel in words, more Fe/Ti?

Secondly, introverts recharge alone, extroverts recharge in company, which do you do?

Oh, and if your mum is ESFJ you may have picked up some behaviours from her which actually mask how *you* truly feel...so that's something to bear in mind.

Hope this helps...

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It seems to me that you have Si, single-solution types of systems and patterns in the real world( such as taking medicines in your bag in case of emergency). And the F seems extroverted, you talk about how you feel. Si and Fe would indicate xSFJ not xSFP.

Couple of pointers...Fi/Te often demonstrates feelings rather than speaking them out, by doing for example small touches on the forearm of the listener to emphasise a point. Do you do that at all or do you prefer to discuss how you feel in words, more Fe/Ti?

Secondly, introverts recharge alone, extroverts recharge in company, which do you do?

Oh, and if your mum is ESFJ you may have picked up some behaviours from her which actually mask how *you* truly feel...so that's something to bear in mind.

Hope this helps...

Well about extravert and introvert, I really have no clue... I don't know if I recharge alone or with people. I think I need to have some contacts :) (get them by playing online and going on a mumble...) I'm never alone... I think I recharge with people but not sure... I really like to see people and talk to them but sometimes I want to be left alone (mostly when angry as I don't want to vent my anger on them).

About Fi/Te or Fe/Ti... Good question I like words but I don't trust them... I mean action have more value to me... But I don't know which I use more...

Kas

Fabula rasa
Hello [MENTION=21822]Kyora[/MENTION] :)

I think you may be ESFJ

The most obvious is that you are SF. The rest is not so easy.

I thought about functions then.
I believe you are using more Si than Se. I have an impression that you tend to see what’s happening as a continuation of what happened before. And I think you are sentimental.
If it’s about Fi/Fe in your posts I see more of Fe. You tend to care how you influence other people in your live and about harmony among them. Doesn’t really matter if you speak about what your feelings are or do you act to express your feelings (I think). So although you made very Fi statement• saying that greatest challenge to you is understanding your reactions, I would say that Fe is your preference.
^ That makes me think you are xSFJ. Basing on what I’ve just read more likely ESFJ who sometimes gets shy.

If it is about tritype, Good Samaritan archetype seems right. My first guess would be 296, but I think 926 could fit too. What do you think of 6 as your dominant type of the head centre? it may explain passiveness.
For variant I would suggest sp/so

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello [MENTION=21822]Kyora[/MENTION] :)

I think you may be ESFJ

The most obvious is that you are SF. The rest is not so easy.

I thought about functions then.
I believe you are using more Si than Se. I have an impression that you tend to see what’s happening as a continuation of what happened before. And I think you are sentimental.
If it’s about Fi/Fe in your posts I see more of Fe. You tend to care how you influence other people in your live and about harmony among them. Doesn’t really matter if you speak about what your feelings are or do you act to express your feelings (I think). So although you made very Fi statement• saying that greatest challenge to you is understanding your reactions, I would say that Fe is your preference.
^ That makes me think you are xSFJ. Basing on what I’ve just read more likely ESFJ who sometimes gets shy.

If it is about tritype, Good Samaritan archetype seems right. My first guess would be 296, but I think 926 could fit too. What do you think of 6 as your dominant type of the head centre? it may explain passiveness.
For variant I would suggest sp/so

Thank you :)

About the most obvious SF, I agree x) I'm a 100% sure about that :)
Would that be possible that I'm balanced between J and P? I'm really chaotic except for my books and computer...
Sentimental, yes :) Well I really need to understand my reactions... I'm sometimes over-reacting and it's getting on my nerves and on the nerves of everyone around me... At least the closest to me (dad, mom and boyfriend). The other say I'm too nice, too helpful and a future "good" wife as I can't stand seeing a dirty kitchen and dirty bathroom... The rest I don't care :) (though I'm used to see a clean house as my mom is a ESFJ...).

I've always thought about 6 and not 5. I've also thought about 2, as that would explain why I sometimes see myself as a 8... Though I don't know, my friends are a 100% sure I'm a 9, but I don't know :) I don't feel that I'm a 9, neither do I feel like a 2 or 6. I don't know what I am and I would like to know in order to become better and understand myself a little bit better :)

SP/SO could be :) I'm only sure about Sp :)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah your answers sound pretty well so. And if you think you are sp first... cough cough... ISFJ. Seems more likely.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Would that be possible that I'm balanced between J and P? I'm really chaotic except for my books and computer...
Maybe your preference isn't that strong, so it's more difficult to decide :shrug:

J/P is less about having order in house more about planning, being task oriented or preferring keeping open options

Your tritype is more clear to me than MBTI type. Maybe you can read this description. [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] put this link in the other thread and I think it was most helpful to me to visualize particular types. link

baccheion

Which typically comes first for you: work, or play?

Play x)

Here are your results (numbers are the probability that letter is part of your personality type):

Code:
E       0.9992  
F       0.9962  
P       0.9722  
S       0.6702  

N       0.3298  
J       0.0278  
T       0.0038  
I       0.0008

If you want to answer more questions, then you can register a dud account on OkCupid, answer 300-500 questions (or more), then PM me the username you chose. Or I could PM you more questions (~300 of them).