• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

anomaly: what type am I?

+ patch

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I usually score INTP on MBTI or functions tests. Which is about right, but the last one was INFP (more or less). sometimes im INTJ on MBTI tests. I score 5w6 on enneagram a lot. But I always score high on enneagram 9. (a 9w1 subpersonality?) I also score Fi almost as high as Ti on functions test, which line up typical of an INTP,except for Fi being prominent.(Ne-1st,Si-2nd,Ni-3rd,Fi-4th).Si,Ni and Fi are about equal with Ne in clear 1st.

Alea_iacta_est

Are you primarily a person whose mindset is the reduction of ambiguity, as your type preferences might suggest?

People of the Introverted Rational Temperament perceive chaos in their environment (altering viewpoints, unpredictability, potentiality), desiring to strip away all of the ambiguity to simply understand and classify. An accurate metaphor would be readjusting the focus of a lens so that you may see exactly what is before you. First, the picture is fuzzy and convoluted, a blur that needs enhancement, then it gradually loses its hazy properties and assumes one clear form. As the picture becomes ever more clear, excess potential is shaved off, possibilities are eliminated, until the ambiguity and visual chaos has been reduced in so far as to leave only one possibility, allowing you to classify it accordingly.

Do you feel that this is how your mind operates? Are you the one who is able to look past all of the possibility, potential, and chaos to see what something actually is?

MBTI: INFP
Socionics: ILE

I find this rather amusing. Most often, people who type in as INFP in MBTI find themselves as EII in Socionics, the Supervisor to ILE.

+ patch

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Introverted Rational Temperament fits me for the most part, I can perceive the essence of something quickly, sort of like Michelangelo seeing a shape in a block of stone. actually I sometimes prefer chaos and ambiguity because its entertaining. Im not that familiar with Socionics, Im still studying it.:wink: