• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ENTP or ENFP?

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
http://djacclaim.mypersonality.info
Now as you can see this shows I'm an ENTP but the T and the F only have a 6% margin between them T 53- F 47. So it would seem logical to ask where I fit.
The Socionics.com test says I'm a ENFP and when I first took the test I was ENTP then this test shows different and sometimes It changes between either.

20 or so random things about me
*I'm not studying or working but I plan to become a life/dating coach (and hopefully cassanova 2.0 soon enough haha) and help myself and all the others around me interested to get the lives we have wanted and truly deserve.
*Alongside writing a book on relationships, writing and directing a movie, actually finishing writing and getting a 45minute to an hour comedy show and getting my hiphop album finished and released.
*I live for life improvement and getting the best out of my life and all that I do
*I can be the most caring, sweet and good guy to the right people.
*And Sympathetic....to a point, I'm more empathetic and much prefer what's just fair and equitable for everyone
* And I'm a totally corny romantic nut who loves writing songs and poetry
*Yet I love making smartass Jokes and I'm a very funny and witty (as you can mst likely see...hopefully...if not I have awards to prove it haha)
*And I can be pretty cocky and a tad/somewhat arrogant
* Can't stand the monotony of 9-to-5 and have lost pretty much all of my jobs,which I hated, apart from DJing, which I love but lost due to a stupid technicality.
*I'm set in getting what I want in life and will do what It takes...without studying, I can't stand uni, got totally bored of college and spent most of my time there doing things unrelated to what I was studying.
*I was a constant dreamer/non-caring in class and doodled all over my books and kinda just scraped by
* I see myself as a bit of a renaissance man with all my multiple talents.
* I'm not the most sporty and athletic though, compared to other ENFPs as it seems and prefer video/board games to real sport
*I'm a very fair person and prefer justice and whats best for everyone.
*I'm confident and outgoing and great with groups but I do find I'm pretty good with 1 on 1 but its really depending on the person/people as to how good I am with the group or person. Sometimes I lead and I can be the boss but if not I may just blend in and become nobody...something I don't really like being
*I'm good being alone but I really crave and feel to an extent I can't live without that unconditional love of someone special.
*I can be overidealistic and even my brother and parents think my career Ideas and how i want to achieve them seem weird.
*Even at such a young age I have a clear and fair Idea of what I want out of life, especially in terms of a girl and a future family
*I plan not to tie myself down to one girl too much right now and would prefer to have multiple meaningful yet casual relationships in search of the one (I believe in roadtesting and I don't wanna devote myself to one girl unless I know she's something really special)
*So as much as I love sex/sexuality and the Idea of creating special and incredible moments and feelings between me and 2 or more females, meaning comes first in life and that's in everything I do. I never wanna let myself go to waste on anyone or anything.
*I'm extremely intuitive and can sometimes be a tad presumptuous and think I know things I shouldn't, especial considering my life experience (or lack thereof)
*So being intuitive I am pretty good at reading personalities, especially with randoms and some of these girls eat it up. So my plan is to greatly improve so I can have a really good understanding of people around me, especially just by looking at them.
*I love music and movies. Music is one of the most important things in my life, alongside love and sex and I cannot function without it
* And finally I use a combination of both logic and what I want/feel in making desicions. I guess you could say I go by what I logically feel like. So I understand things I'm passionate about and use said LOGIC to to figure something out because I FEEL strongly about it.

So that's me, thanks for welcoming me to what seems like an awesome place and hopefully someone can tell me whether I'm more an ENFP or ENTP I know its one of those.I just need to figure out which

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
OK, so you were prob'ly writing this as I replied to your other thread. :laugh:

Anyway, you sound more ENFP than ENTP to me, based on what you wrote and how you wrote it. But I could be wrong.

You "vibe" more ENFP to me, and what you wrote seems to have more Fi than Ti.

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your probably right since as much as I am a very rational/fair and equitable person, looking inwardly toward myself I go by my strong ideals and what I want out of life as opposed what seems rational and just and what It seems I may need. So I probably am more ENFP than ENTP

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know...all of you entp/ enfp hybrid people confuse me.

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
function theory?. why don't you both explain why you chose what you did? may help a bit more

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So no one else has any Ideas lols?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
well if you hope to become casanova 2.0 you cant be entp ;)

Welcome to the forum :), I'd go by the obvious when typing you, since I dont know you in person. You seem to deal a lot about people and your relation with them, so I'd give you the F label. Since you are not intrested in academics and are more intrested in real world problems, like you said you want to become a dating coach, I'd give you the S label.

Still its not as easy like that, there can be very practical N types as well, so I cant give you a final answer. I am convinced if you continue posting on the board and people get to know you better, you'll find your answer. it took me almost 3 years to find mine :)