• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please?!

Monkeybusiness23

Howdy! I'm an 18 year old girl, and I'm unsure of my personality types. What do you guys think? MBTI and Enneagram please!!

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm too wishy washy lol. I'm like a different person depending on who I talk to so I really have no idea. That's why I decided to ask strangers online anonymously to see how I come off the most.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I don't really know tbh. I guess success and money so I can leave my boring town and go somewhere interesting. I have always kind of wanted to be a famous musician too, so that would be cool.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I have good one for this.
Like I said, I always wanted to be a musician. In high school, I played the saxophone, and I was actually really good if I am being honest. Each year, we had this thing called solo fest, where I would prepare a solo and play it in front of a judge. It was my senior year, and I chose a crazy hard piece to play, like I wasn't even sure if it was going to happen, but I had to try. It was Scaramouche by Darius Milhaud, all three movements. Look it up if you'd like.
Anyway, I spent days and days working on that solo, I mean HOURS went into this thing. Eventually, my band director asked me to play it in front of the class to prepare. I was kind of nervous, but I ended up playing it perfectly and the whole class went silent with shock, then applauded. I felt so powerful lol.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When a good friend finds someone else and starts hanging out with them more than me. Makes me feel like they don't want to be my friend anymore.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Definitely pros and cons. I'm not great with decisions, I'm suuuper indecisive. But when I have to make an important one I try to look at it objectively and choose the best possible option.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
This question is kind of confusing but I will try. I like to work on my own time, so if I have a group that tries to push me around a lot or micromanage me I get annoyed. When I do a project, I will either be completely in or completely out. I will either give my 100% best and learn everything I possibly can about the topic, or I will just sit back and let everyone else do the work.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When I was a senior in high school, I had this group of friends that I would completely wreak havoc with. We were all in a math club together that met during lunch, and there was this really stupid picture on the whiteboard that was like the funniest thing ever to us. My friends and I were in tears laughing about this thing, and that literally lasted the rest of the day.
We were all in the same chem class, and our teacher really hated us. I recreated the picture and passed it to my friend in secret and he was laughing so hard at it that eventually, the teacher found out and we all had to be separated to different corners of the room. Good times.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I guess I would usually dive right in if it's a new hobby. Like I will spend all my free time doing that until I get bored with it or master it. Then I abandon it for something else.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I'm sooo disorganised lol. Have been my entire life. Once my first grade teacher made me stay in from recess to clean my desk because it was "tOo MeSsY". Like that would help me get organized. Thirteen-ish years later and it's only gotten worse. I live in chaos.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I love brainstorming sessions. No bad ideas at that time, just any idea you can think of. After that, narrow down what ideas are practical for the solution. I guess I would try to understand the principles of the solution, but facts are also important to back up your point.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Probably being myself. Of course I care about my friend group and want to make sure they're all doing good, but I would never change how I act or what I think just to fit in, unless they make me think a different way which opens my perspective of course.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Probably speak before thinking. I usually just say whatever and find my point along the way. Speaking kind of helps me think sometime. I like group communication. One-on-one feels a little awkward, and I just find groups more fun to talk with.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Jump in right away. That's when projects are actually fun. I guess action can speak louder than words, but it depends on the situation, because it's human nature to overthink. But also people lie so there's that.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Watch my show lmao

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get really irritable and snap at everyone even when they're doing nothing. Like they can just be sitting quietly in the same room as me and I will get annoyed at them. Also I get much more serious than normal.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Probably people who are too demanding and clingy. Also people who cry all the time. That and people that overthink every little thing.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I love talking about ethics, theories, philosophy, all that stuff. I had a class last semester in college where we talked about AI, cybersecurity/deep web, DNA mapping, social media influence, and that sort of thing. It was a dream come true.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Probably organization. I just don't care. That and any important task I have to do lol.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?
I guess I'm the fun/funny friend? I did some pretty wack stuff in high school so that would probably be why. I'm like the person that you could dare to do something and I would do it, even if it was crazy. I would say that I am often seen as kind of a character rather than a person though. Even though I'm not too emotional I still have problems in my life that I need support with. I guess they wouldn't say that I was serious and responsible which would be true.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would go to an amusement park and ride every roller coaster. Then, I would have lunch with my friends. Then, I would probably go home and watch tv. Then, go to a fancy restaurant and order everything on the menu. That's in an ideal world anyway. In reality I'd probably just stay home and watch tv lol.