• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me by a self made questionnaire... Am I an NF or an NT? ?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Examples of my sense of humor:
" . Money is the forbidden fruit, the light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. It is the entitlement of Zeus, Muhammad and the Buddha vomited out by the sacred mythical beast known as life.

Dear reader you must agree with me that I must not mention the niceties and mannerisms that are expected amongst philistines, small talk is for the weak minded. Give me liberty or give me death, or something along those lines should be how all conversations should begin. Instead of the boorish, “hi, how are you”, “isn’t it a great day”, “the lord has blessed us”, what shriveled up tongues, almost as shriveled as their – I won’t deliver such a vulgar line but you dear reader get the point. It is lucifer’s bastion, the haven for those lacking in genius, I’m repeating myself and should go ahead and get on with my original point. What was that – yes, my conversation with my younger brother who has decided to take the greatest B.S story seriously. It’s almost as ridiculous as the belief in witches, people are afraid of them without even first checking if it is scientifically valid. Before pastors try to cast out the witch’s demons, they should try out the witchcraft for themselves to see if it is real. Pastors who may be reading this I plead that you show the crazed woman pity, please cut yourself and sign a deal with the devil, you’ll only find out that he is nothing more than a water boy. A figure of your imagination, a Mephistopheles. To tell you the truth (just in case a pastor is reading this) I do believe in witches, truth is nothing more than the way we use words, how we decide to categorize things. There is a group of females who seduce pastors, or guys who seduce them, if the pastor is a homosexual, revealing the pastor for who they really are. What grave magic, we need to burn the witches and create the second trimester of the inquisition. It is ridiculous that there are people out there who believe that there are elite apostates who fly around in brooms, have ugly warts on their face and turn into black cats. I wonder if I’ll be able to find an architect who can build me a house with walking chicken feet. I’ll be able to invite the devil to a ball and we will all wear Jewish masks, worshipping Baal until it infuriates the lord to the point that he has us packing to Babylon. I make myself laugh… for those with a master’s in theology (or preferably a PHD) can you please tell me how the devil and God come together to create a dog – poshlust. "

"He is a riddle that sees angels in coincidences, it’s as if he is trying to use pure chance to tie a knot around his neck and jump calling it faith"
"I find it interesting that he calls her paradise, as if Adam would’ve called Eve Eden after the fall. As if a pseudo Cupid would’ve shot Steve for looking at Adam and bring in the anguish of the Cherubim of the ark as Eve looks back only to become a pillar of salt. What is love, if nothing more than a chemical reaction. It is madness, with a sacred ritual performed in the midst of candles and icons."

"Life is weird, a Gogolian fantasy, a stroll through wonderland. Life is frightening otherwise, a nightmare of bureaucracy. In my world God is the red queen, the devil is the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter is the saint of time, I stroll through the fabric of reality with my bestie the ever-vanishing Cheshire, unsure of my own existence. Yet the eternal flame of my imagination helps me escape as I stroll through wonderland. Wonderland is a place to see ones idealized potential, and to be liberated through a gap in society, the rabbit hole is everyone’s biggest fear, yet it is the most liberating furnace for the spirit.
In the eternal flame of imagination, the world flips upside- down, social hierarchies invert, sexual restrictions disappear, and everyone takes off their masks to the unlimited potential of the bizarre and the surreal promise of self. Life mimics art, and art is life. In other words, staying alive is an addiction, it is having a loaded pistol in your mouth as the angels sing of the resurrection. I am of course being ironic"

". A sullen man of darkness, loneliness and the look of death shadowing his eyes. People that have looked into his eyes for long walk away unable to tell time and differentiate the sensuous capsule that is life from the loneliness of nothingness. The cradle between the two abysses becomes groundless. A loaded pistol grows in the cradle as they can’t escape the unsettling effect that was left from meeting our scientist. It is as if they saw Lazarus come back from the dead and shared in the coldness of the silence that comes from coming out of the sacred, gothic temple that is death. I walk through the roads and ponder on the mystical event that is the lives of these two young men. I walk through a parking lot and see the asphalt’s colorful parakeet on the ground where oil and water shared a relationship and synthesized into pride. "

"Different people seek out purpose and meaning from things that are either inside of themselves or from the outside. Some people after going to a rave seek self-enlightenment as they remember the previous night and thinking that the dancers are copies of each other, lifeless manikins, and in a drunken state and having popped acid look in the mirror and seeing the devil looking back at them for the way they spent their night. The way they have spent their life and teenage years, is there an escape from the devilish gaze, have they become the devil, the world and transcended the party life by becoming a trickster and an observer. Others seek for purpose through other means such as wanting to chisel their bodies as if they were Michelangelo and their bodies were marble just awaiting to be sculpted into the statue of David, in order to be able to get any female they want and if they are lucky a harem, and to some extreme cases their wild imaginations lead them to wanting to be the Genghis Khan of their college campus. If we are lucky then their inner desires are simply to look good and to be healthy for their own good. Here are two examples, examples that can be engulfed from a mind that isn’t sober, a mind being led into a forestry treaded path into discord.
Dear, Reader
The name is anonymous, I am twenty years old and currently seeking the meaning of life, I know I believe in something but I don’t quite know how to put it into words, there’s more Godly purpose in it then there is in absurdism, yet there isn’t enough for it to be labeled evangelical Christianity. I am my own genre, not quite postmodern and not quite modern or romantic, I am the leaf that is going against the wind current known as death, I see Christ, the devil and the spirit in death, call me the Grim Reaper but I simply call myself a passenger in the roller coaster known as life, the wanderer of the desert, perhaps even the grand inquisitor, please don’t make fun of me but here is my philosophy quoted by me, it is low in open mindedness, as it doesn’t look into the backstory and the grey of reasoning and backstory as existentialism would, instead it looks at a black and white example. This is daunting, call me a coward for not wanting to share my philosophy under my name and that I instead use the moniker of anonymous, but I will build up the courage to tell you and to allow you to judge me, but come to realize that I’m right, in this crazy, topsy-turvy world only I have been able to create a philosophy to explain the underpinnings of reality and consciousness. My theory is insane, childish and dark, it’ll probably make me sound like a psychopath, but it pretty much went as we can see and experience consciousness/personality was known through madness: creation through destruction, such as the weak overcoming the strong, and the feeling of being overcome, the ugly destroying the beautiful, and the feeling that the beautiful experiences at the moment of insanity. In other words, imagine a redemptive spiral staircase to the heavens in the mist, with a light bug leading the way, a repetitive cycle of Dostevskian redemption. An example of this is to imagine a freshman in high school destroying herself by losing her virginity to the varsity team and therefore branding herself with a new personality, a new purpose, a new being no matter the underlying causes (as I have already reported I am low on open mindedness) and eventually hitting rock bottom leading her to repentance and reprogramming her mind now to fall into the religion of Christianity, creation through destruction. I myself do not know if I have yet to make that final step in the stage of Kierkegaard’s hierarchy, the leap of faith. If there is a devil and a God, I think that madness, the synthesis of shadows, the lack of light is the greatest argument for the existence of the Devil, and the light that reveals it for the poshlust that it is, is the greatest proof of God, the light leads to the resurrection of consciousness, as the hummingbird looks with a mocking grin.
Sincerely, a fellow sinner and lost soul."

This is what I consider a philosophical idea:
It is strange how a memory will grow into a wax figure, how the cherub grows suspiciously prettier as its frame darkens with age-strange, strange are the mishaps of memory – Vladimir Nabokov
The philosopher was a philosopher before he even knew what philosophy was. An introspective young boy, with a cheerful domineer for adventure, and a loud laugh that can be heard throughout the neighborhood. From a young age he was called ‘philosopher’ as he had a ponderous mind, one that couldn’t help but ponder on the mysteries of the Bible, the complexities of God’s personality, the paradox of mercy and justice coming into one, supreme being, and the subtle cleverness of the prince of lies and his wolf pack of clever deceivers. He pondered and pondered on the inconsistencies of omnipresence, omniscience, how can one know all from alpha to omega, yet have wrath when people disobey, the beauty of freedom in allowing choice through the planting of the delicious fruit from the tree of good and life, and hungering for the tree of life, the philosophical stone which crux was in the cross. He felt that it all came together through the concept of the spirit, but what is the spirit, what is consciousness and what sends us to ponder on the mysteries of life. He was a clever child, one of exuberance and yet the seriousness of a logician. He believed that the spirit is seen in death and it is the transfiguration of the flesh into a new being, the madness that brought chaos into the cosmos, the stream of consciousness into fluid thought, he as a child couldn’t express it in those words but he felt it intuitively, the spirit was the dancing of particles that form the bane of thought, the filtering of the angels versus the demons, the running thoughts that come from the neurons interacting with one another, and synapses directing the senses into action. Dancing particles creating a white aurora like breath in the cold of night.

[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION], [MENTION=13550]A Radiant Dawn[/MENTION]

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Well, I read like half of what you write in and only in your personality department because I already had enough religion discussion in INFJ forum for the last month with people ruining my thread on spiritual area to spread their religion.

I still think you are ENFP.
For what I had read about MBTI kids test, age 3-6 there is only the E/I dimension with some distinct. At new age, kids doesn't tends to have much complicated or elaborated type, not really. So, you messing with stuff at 3 doesnt make you a Ti-user, not really. The only thing we can say is that you seemed to be the extraverted child.

Your strange relation with religion and science makes stuff really confusing, your religion clouding or switching your preferences is something real... You could be trying to be ENFP without being ENFP because of that? Well, I couldnt really tell, but a quick review on the topic and by what I know thats quite unlikely. Religions would appreciate more ESFJs, not really ENFPs.

And as I said before, ENFPs 4 are supposed to be ambivert, I wouldnt expect them to be adventurous and ambiversion is not unusual in many types and I would say that it runs natural for ENFP type (but some ENFP descriptions are pretty much the highly extravert ENFP description).

On the optic that people can change type, it seems that you are slowly migrating to ENFJ, thats my impression. You could consider ENFJ, but, for the rest, I still hold the same opinion.

PS: "Being balanced" on the functions is very likely but not lonely a Ne trait that contributes to glitch the whole typology.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I read like half of what you write in and only in your personality department because I already had enough religion discussion in INFJ forum for the last month with people ruining my thread on spiritual area to spread their religion.

I still think you are ENFP.
For what I had read about MBTI kids test, age 3-6 there is only the E/I dimension with some distinct. At new age, kids doesn't tends to have much complicated or elaborated type, not really. So, you messing with stuff at 3 doesnt make you a Ti-user, not really. The only thing we can say is that you seemed to be the extraverted child.

Your strange relation with religion and science makes stuff really confusing, your religion clouding or switching your preferences is something real... You could be trying to be ENFP without being ENFP because of that? Well, I couldnt really tell, but a quick review on the topic and by what I know thats quite unlikely. Religions would appreciate more ESFJs, not really ENFPs.

And as I said before, ENFPs 4 are supposed to be ambivert, I wouldnt expect them to be adventurous and ambiversion is not unusual in many types and I would say that it runs natural for ENFP type (but some ENFP descriptions are pretty much the highly extravert ENFP description).

On the optic that people can change type, it seems that you are slowly migrating to ENFJ, thats my impression. You could consider ENFJ, but, for the rest, I still hold the same opinion.

PS: "Being balanced" on the functions is very likely but not lonely a Ne trait that contributes to glitch the whole typology.

I am not sure if Myers Briggs is scientific, most psychologist and psychiatrist in the academic field say its not, also there isn't any peer reviewed data backing it up, its a fun game, that can be used in party games, people often ask me for my type and I would like to give them a response. Myers Briggs isnt scientific, its allot like religion, a product of faith and not of scientific objectivity. If you want something more scientific than i wouldn't look at the psychoanalysts like Jung and Freud but at the behaviorists. Also psychology isnt a hard science, its as objective as existentialism, it doesn't have allot of credibility, if you want to discover yourself, than know that you are nothing more than moving particles, neurons, who's thought is based on a mimetic world, a mimetic culture, a mimetic nature, of deception and enchantment, not a categorized byproduct of cognitive functions.

I'm providing a challenge, by using religion and philosophy instead of basic knowledge, jokes instead of straight answers, whats the fun in just telling you my type. Myers Briggs is a parody of astrology, and my theory on personalities is a parody on myers briggs, not to be taken seriously. But if you must ask I'm an artist, a conjurer someone that makes water out of wine. Someone that makes their entire life into an art project, just kidding lol. I'm the mastermind type that left you guys into a goose chase, myers briggs is an incredibly easy theory to understand and therefore to play around with, just like mental illnesses, I am a conjurer I am able to convince doctors to believe that I have any mental illness that I want them to think I have, except my doctor has figured me out and has contributed that into my diagnosis, she is someone that is bright.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I am not sure if Myers Briggs is scientific, most psychologist and psychiatrist in the academic field say its not, also there isn't any peer reviewed data backing it up, its a fun game, that can be used in party games, people often ask me for my type and I would like to give them a response. Myers Briggs isnt scientific, its allot like religion, a product of faith and not of scientific objectivity. If you want something more scientific than i wouldn't look at the psychoanalysts like Jung and Freud but at the behaviorists. Also psychology isnt a hard science, its as objective as existentialism, it doesn't have allot of credibility, if you want to discover yourself, than know that you are nothing more than moving particles, neurons, who's thought is based on a mimetic world, a mimetic culture, a mimetic nature, of deception and enchantment, not a categorized byproduct of cognitive functions.

Then whats the point of insisting here?
Anyway what you said is not completely correct.

Debunking the MBTI Debunkers - Typology Wiki

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then whats the point of insisting here?
Anyway what you said is not completely correct.

Debunking the MBTI Debunkers - Typology Wiki

I'm providing a challenge, by using religion and philosophy instead of basic knowledge, jokes instead of straight answers, whats the fun in just telling you my type. Myers Briggs is a parody of astrology, and my theory on personalities is a parody on myers briggs, not to be taken seriously. But if you must ask I'm an artist, a conjurer someone that makes water out of wine. Someone that makes their entire life into an art project, just kidding lol. I'm the mastermind type that left you guys into a goose chase, myers briggs is an incredibly easy theory to understand and therefore to play around with, just like mental illnesses, I am a conjurer I am able to convince doctors to believe that I have any mental illness that I want them to think I have, except my doctor has figured me out and has contributed that into my diagnosis, she is someone that is bright.

Are you seriously going to go off a wiki?
I DON'T THINK THE BIG 5 IS SCIENTIFIC. JORDAN PETERSON IS WRONG ABOUT ALMOST EVERYTHING. Either Way when it comes to MYERS BRIGGS I Get Tested as an ISFP.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is a wild ride.

LOL, its like a party game, lets catch Hitler, the philosophy and jokes i came up without much thought yet they have Ni in them, and my randomness, and novelty has Ne in it, and me talking about my childhood is Si, so it was between enfj, enfp, and infj. I'm not as spiritual as I make myself look on this thread, I am an aloof guy with what allot of people call charismatic, I'm a troll in the genius level of iq. I also don't think IQ is scientific, as it isn't accurate, and doesn't calculate for every variable. I'm not spiritual, my type is the hipster stoner.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then whats the point of insisting here? Anyway what you said is not completely correct. Debunking the MBTI Debunkers - Typology Wiki
Also the type that's viewed most up to are not esfj at least not in my community but Christian Me as they tend to care the most and are the most educated concerning theology. I'm a ukrainan SP, ukrainan are different than Russians and American, they teach children in ukraine through memorizing poems and philosophy. Math and the sciences are also big but most importantly they focus on the humanities. Also psychoanalysts aren't taken seriously and neither is evolution. We are very plato based people. Also we understand people through the philosophy of the heart.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram

Are you seriously going to go off a wiki?
I DON'T THINK THE BIG 5 IS SCIENTIFIC. JORDAN PETERSON IS WRONG ABOUT ALMOST EVERYTHING. Either Way when it comes to MYERS BRIGGS I Get Tested as an ISFP.

409jd6.jpg

Case solved.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
409jd6.jpg
Case solved.
Lol, nice! This is me in a nutshell. YouTube esfj are the perfect prom kings. I'm an isfp as I'm too lazy and messy to be an esfj, perhaps I'm an immature esfj who has more clever than substance. Besides my autobiography all my other posts are left field and heretical such as wanting to make a parody of Christ's crucification by being crucified on top of the Sistine chapels, it's also a play on absurdism.
But yeah I honestly think I'm an isfp.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Lol, nice! This is me in a nutshell. YouTube esfj are the perfect prom kings. I'm an isfp as I'm too lazy and messy to be an esfj, perhaps I'm an immature esfj who has more clever than substance. Besides my autobiography all my other posts are left field and heretical such as wanting to make a parody of Christ's crucification by being crucified on top of the Sistine chapels, it's also a play on absurdism.
But yeah I honestly think I'm an isfp.

Honestly, I looked at the starts today and you seem to be a ISTP 2 to me, really.
I read on zongloband that immature ISTP 2 looks like INTJ 7 many times...
You know, INTJ are lazy and hard-working, as much as unhealthy ISTP 2s.
Just my thoughts.

Your posts are quite a clear liturgy of the clear sense of pure humanity hedonism, in such a superficial profound charming chameleon way... Now Im really acoustically confused between ISTP 2 and ESFJ 5... or perhaps ENTJ 4? Hmmmm....

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly, I looked at the starts today and you seem to be a ISTP 2 to me, really. I read on zongloband that immature ISTP 2 looks like INTJ 7 many times... You know, INTJ are lazy and hard-working, as much as unhealthy ISTP 2s. Just my thoughts. Your posts are quite a clear liturgy of the clear sense of pure humanity hedonism, in such a superficial profound charming chameleon way... Now Im really acoustically confused between ISTP 2 and ESFJ 5... or perhaps ENTJ 4? Hmmmm....
Except I don't care to work with my hands and I'm not really helpful. I'm going to stick to 4w5 enfp, I have an enfp friend except he's most likely 7w6, we're different.

I loved the part concerning pure humanity hedonism... I'm guessing that's by Epicurus hedonism?

Would you be able to describe each type in the way they process things as I understand that you have your own typing method.

The functions I see my self using are Ne for thinking in metaphors, Fi for living by personal values and not wanting to give up my authenticity, or passions, although my superego is strong, Si I'm constantly analyzing my day or past words and actions, and Te as I go by the book and I honestly enjoy categorizing things, systematizing them for efficiency and don't enjoy feeling as if I am doing nothing even though it may be out of my control. Ni seems to be more imagination based and even though i hold a strong concrete goal setting agenda and enjoy streamlining my thought through deductive reasoning, my words are funnier and cleverer than they have substance, I don't think I have much substance, I am not a Dostoevsky type figure more like a Bulgakov or Gogol type, I know that I want to bring out poshlust (kitsch) out into the open, I don't have much of an imagination, I spend my day to day trying to better myself sometimes burning out, never feeling good enough, I am deeply in need of GRACE.

Here is an example of Poshlust which is of course going to be viewed as hedonistic, my goal is to use reductio ad absurdum on nihilism and hedonism.
"Our tale takes place during the Christmas season. It is raining with icy winds, some people are contemplating that the rain comes from God to continue showering the evergreens from above, some people think it is the natural order of the climate of our state and the natural order of things, while a third esoteric type think that the Devil, and the Witch are flying over us pouring down rain powder to give us misty skies and rainy days in order to curse those that try to sneak the fact that they’re smoking from their terrifying wives. One such free thinker is Vasyli. There are allot of rumors of Vasyli, some say that he is incapable of thinking, others say he enjoys playing the buffoon, the later group likes to use the example of his especially unique way of flirting with women, there is a rumor that he once went up to a simple, pious, young girl of the age of 17 and told her that she should join Femen, that the shame of nakedness is a sin as this shame was only experienced after Adam and Eve ate from the tree of Good and Evil and is therefore a feeling one gets from being separated from God, and therefore one can deduce that joining a group of women who are known to protest in the nude against sex trafficking and for feminism is godly. One can argue that this is witty, but the simple folk argue that he is a giant wart on a bald head. He is said to be a dreamer and a drunk, back when he was in school he day dreamed about being Azazel, as you probably know is the spirit of the desert, or the spirit of death, (the spirit to which the yearly sacrifice was sent to before the ultimate sacrifice whom is Christ) and his proposition of becoming Azazel was by sleeping with the entire district by convincing women that he is gay and trying to get them to make him straight and then blowing his brains and making it look like a murder by saying his brain was hacked putting the police men into a goose chase, he then thought that he would magically resurrect from the grave and will be given a new body, that of a woman’s. It is a wonder that he was able to get married at all, and many have wondered why his wife sticks around with him. O look there he comes out of the tavern on all fours, howling at the moon with a cigarette in his mouth, looking like a reindeer with its tail at the wrong end of the body, a nightmare of anatomy, he has antlers on top of his head. "

Last edited:

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly, I looked at the starts today and you seem to be a ISTP 2 to me, really. I read on zongloband that immature ISTP 2 looks like INTJ 7 many times... You know, INTJ are lazy and hard-working, as much as unhealthy ISTP 2s. Just my thoughts. Your posts are quite a clear liturgy of the clear sense of pure humanity hedonism, in such a superficial profound charming chameleon way... Now Im really acoustically confused between ISTP 2 and ESFJ 5... or perhaps ENTJ 4? Hmmmm....
What do you think of the idea of me being an istj?

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Except I don't care to work with my hands and I'm not really helpful. I'm going to stick to 4w5 enfp, I have an enfp friend except he's most likely 7w6, we're different.

I loved the part concerning pure humanity hedonism... I'm guessing that's by Epicurus hedonism?

Would you be able to describe each type in the way they process things as I understand that you have your own typing method.

The functions I see my self using are Ne for thinking in metaphors, Fi for living by personal values and not wanting to give up my authenticity, or passions, although my superego is strong, Si I'm constantly analyzing my day or past words and actions, and Te as I go by the book and I honestly enjoy categorizing things, systematizing them for efficiency and don't enjoy feeling as if I am doing nothing even though it may be out of my control. Ni seems to be more imagination based and even though i hold a strong concrete goal setting agenda and enjoy streamlining my thought through deductive reasoning, my words are funnier and cleverer than they have substance, I don't think I have much substance, I am not a Dostoevsky type figure more like a Bulgakov or Gogol type, I know that I want to bring out poshlust (kitsch) out into the open, I don't have much of an imagination, I spend my day to day trying to better myself sometimes burning out, never feeling good enough, I am deeply in need of GRACE.

Here is an example of Poshlust which is of course going to be viewed as hedonistic, my goal is to use reductio ad absurdum on nihilism and hedonism.
"Our tale takes place during the Christmas season. It is raining with icy winds, some people are contemplating that the rain comes from God to continue showering the evergreens from above, some people think it is the natural order of the climate of our state and the natural order of things, while a third esoteric type think that the Devil, and the Witch are flying over us pouring down rain powder to give us misty skies and rainy days in order to curse those that try to sneak the fact that they’re smoking from their terrifying wives. One such free thinker is Vasyli. There are allot of rumors of Vasyli, some say that he is incapable of thinking, others say he enjoys playing the buffoon, the later group likes to use the example of his especially unique way of flirting with women, there is a rumor that he once went up to a simple, pious, young girl of the age of 17 and told her that she should join Femen, that the shame of nakedness is a sin as this shame was only experienced after Adam and Eve ate from the tree of Good and Evil and is therefore a feeling one gets from being separated from God, and therefore one can deduce that joining a group of women who are known to protest in the nude against sex trafficking and for feminism is godly. One can argue that this is witty, but the simple folk argue that he is a giant wart on a bald head. He is said to be a dreamer and a drunk, back when he was in school he day dreamed about being Azazel, as you probably know is the spirit of the desert, or the spirit of death, (the spirit to which the yearly sacrifice was sent to before the ultimate sacrifice whom is Christ) and his proposition of becoming Azazel was by sleeping with the entire district by convincing women that he is gay and trying to get them to make him straight and then blowing his brains and making it look like a murder by saying his brain was hacked putting the police men into a goose chase, he then thought that he would magically resurrect from the grave and will be given a new body, that of a woman’s. It is a wonder that he was able to get married at all, and many have wondered why his wife sticks around with him. O look there he comes out of the tavern on all fours, howling at the moon with a cigarette in his mouth, looking like a reindeer with its tail at the wrong end of the body, a nightmare of anatomy, he has antlers on top of his head. "

I think my serious answer was unchanged and given some days ago. My own view advises to forget the tertiary Te story since it doesnt appear in any test or anywhere outside fiction at all, and that you should use various functions as tertiary.

And... I dont even know what hedonism or liturgy means :D . I dont really need to search although.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my serious answer was unchanged and given some days ago. My own view advises to forget the tertiary Te story since it doesnt appear in any test or anywhere outside fiction at all, and that you should use various functions as tertiary.

And... I dont even know what hedonism or liturgy means :D . I dont really need to search although.

It's official I am an ENFP!