• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me By My Ideology If You Can

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Routine kills me internally. I cannot live a monotonous life, I need to be free to pave my own way to success. I more so hate routine because it is a sign of dependence for me. If I have to have a routine for how my day goes or what I do with my family, I am not an independent creature. I wanna be able to move and do the things that I wanna do when it strikes me to do those things.
Thanks for the reply. I would say that I actually do have a singular vision for success. My end goal is just to have a major impact on my communities which is common for people my age I believe. I am willing to do anything that I can to ensure that I am remembered by future generations. Being forgotten is the worst thing that could possibly happen to me. I've lived on my own since I was 16 and it was a weird feeling knowing that I would be forgotten once i died. I want to do everything in my power to ensure that does not happen.

I'm into music because artists are the ones that control the narrative of society to an extent. If I was offered a shot as a model or actor to make an impact, I would leap at those opportunities as well. To leave a legacy that my friends and family can be happy knowing they are related to is the sweetest joy that I could ask for. I'm attracted to the arts because they are one of the quickest ways to reach that level of success. I'm just lucky enough that I have an affinity towards these things. My idea is to get big in a field of art then transition over into being a politician and working my way up the totem pole. I read a lot of books on political theory and have taken ideas from various sources to try and build a consistent list of principles to follow. I don't know if that changes your opinion or not.
Okay, this clears up everything. ENTJ.

Meowcat

Interesting enough, I've been late to reply because I've had a falling out with a buddy and am dealing with the repercussions. So I apologize for taking so long to get back to everyone. I think there is enough going on in this situation to properly type me.

We've been living with each other for about a month and I recently found out he has been conspiring to bring me down from behind the scenes. He explained that from his perspective, he thought that I didn't like him since I often point out when he's wrong in front of people. He also has really bizarre humor that consists of random connections to things. It doesn't really make sense to me when people say weird things like that to just get a reaction. I have a competitive mindset so I say cocky things and he's apparently been internalizing this. I had no idea that it made him feel so bad.

He became obsessed with the idea that I was a liar and convinced people at work to help him build a case against me. They all began pooling together everything they knew about me so they could confront me with hard evidence. My buddy warned everyone that I was a great manipulator and that if they didn't have a lot of solid evidence. I would find a way to get out the situation.

After becoming aware of the plot, I confronted him and he admitted he did what he did because he was scared of direct confrontation because of how aggressive I can be. He seemed remorseful so I dropped it.

In reality, he went into the background and began stirring up the same trouble again. He cast himself as a victim of my aggressiveness. I confronted him again and he finally broke down and agreed to stop.

He tests as INFX so I don't know if that helps. It was just weird that he invented all of these theories in his head. I broke down piece by piece why it was wrong what he did and he understood. I ended it by saying that even though I wanted to beat him up I wouldn't. I would just let it go and move on and he should pick up where he messed up and do what he can. I reiterated that there is no trust between us anymore and that he needs to accept his actions. We can be civil but not friends.

What a disgusting piece of shit. I wouldn't even be civil with that kind of person. Keep to the bare minimum of interaction that has to be done, and nothing beyond that. I would find another roommate ASAP. How did you learn of this plot BTW?

As for "I often point out when he's wrong in front of people" do you do that to everyone? Why?

FoundAShoe

What a disgusting piece of shit. I wouldn't even be civil with that kind of person. Keep to the bare minimum of interaction that has to be done, and nothing beyond that. I would find another roommate ASAP. How did you learn of this plot BTW?

As for "I often point out when he's wrong in front of people" do you do that to everyone? Why?

I found out because I needed his phone to contact someone. While I was texting that person, a message that said I was a dick appeared. I confronted him not knowing just how far this scheme was going until he revealed it.

When I say that I point out his mistakes, I do the same thing to everyone. If someone says something I know to be inaccurate, I correct it. He just takes everything personally. I only mean to fix the error

Meowcat

ENTJ, that's a solid take I believe. That one fits with the 3w4 as well

I cannot imagine ENTJ ever running with this "I’m just blowing up balloons so that we can float to heaven."

When I say that I point out his mistakes, I do the same thing to everyone. If someone says something I know to be inaccurate, I correct it. He just takes everything personally. I only mean to fix the error

What kinds of things do you correct? Some examples?

FoundAShoe

I cannot imagine ENTJ ever running with this "I’m just blowing up balloons so that we can float to heaven."

What kinds of things do you correct? Some examples?
The balloon quote is a little cheesy I admit:D

Well, if it helps at all, here is a video I made 1 year ago. I answer a questionnaire and go a little into my life's background. Pretty in depth into my mind actually. My struggles with people and the things that I'm good at.

An example would be him explaining to me how he wants to become a famous musician and call out other famous people for accumulating so much wealth. I told him that he would be just like any celebrity who claims to donate because they're nice people. He took it really bad when I explained how it was hypocritical. I told him to make him aware of the pitfalls and avoid it.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9

Well, if it helps at all, here is a video I made 1 year ago. I answer a questionnaire and go a little into my life's background. Pretty in depth into my mind actually. My struggles with people and the things that I'm good at.

An example would be him explaining to me how he wants to become a famous musician and call out other famous people for accumulating so much wealth. I told him that he would be just like any celebrity who claims to donate because they're nice people. He took it really bad when I explained how it was hypocritical. I told him to make him aware of the pitfalls and avoid it.
Okay, you're not an ENTJ since you have Perceiver wrists. You're some kind of a Perceiver but habitually using tons of introverted perception. Looks like Ni to me, so probably SP.

FoundAShoe

Okay, you're not an ENTJ since you have Perceiver wrists. You're some kind of a Perceiver but habitually using tons of introverted perception. Looks like Ni to me, so probably SP.

A perceiver using a lot of Introverted Intuition. Does that mean that I might be unhealthy or have overdevloped for my type? And anyway to break down between the four SP types?

Meowcat

ha ha that's what I meant.

As for the type of criticism you do, it sounds pretty future oriented with the concern of pitfalls, maybe Ne overall because it comes off as focused on big picture pitfalls (if that makes sense) instead of one specific future path

I don't think I can give much useful input beyond that from this little (don't have time to watch the video atm, sorry)

FoundAShoe

The issues I have always suffered from is that I have no idea how much people actually like me. No matter how close we end up being, I start to wonder if we actually like each other or are just putting on an act. This makes me really paranoid, the only thing that can calm it is to see actual actions that show they care. My feelings can turn dark out of nowhere for reasons that I don't know. I'm only open and jokey if certain people are around me. It has nothing to do with how long that I've known them, some people just have a vibe that makes me wanna impress them. It's weird to describe but I am normally very dry and monotone towards most people but if I meet a positive person with strong moral values, it makes me really happy. I am extremely attracted to quiet, strong people who focus on living life as they want to live it. The best thing is when a person has a personal sense of what they think is right and they're able to focus on that.

I've always wanted to be acknowledged more as an intellectual than an artist. I do think that getting into the arts has improved my emotional control but it only really shows in my writings or when I'm alone with someone. My emotions are like that of a lovesick teenager but I can stifle them most of the time. Sometimes they start to unconsciously leak out and I get afraid that people see me as weak. My emotional intelligence has always been dwarfed by my knowledge. I am very much willing to kill the vibe by pointing out the flaws in someone's thinking and I am frequently accused of not caring about others when that isn't the intended effect at all.

Meowcat

What points it towards INFP if I may ask?

I will say this was not based on functions but more on dichotomies. To me you have a pretty loose and lightly emotional vibe. That to me is FP. I think the N is obvious overall. And not extraverted enough so more INFP than ENFP.

The issues I have always suffered from is that I have no idea how much people actually like me. No matter how close we end up being, I start to wonder if we actually like each other or are just putting on an act. This makes me really paranoid, the only thing that can calm it is to see actual actions that show they care. My feelings can turn dark out of nowhere for reasons that I don't know. I'm only open and jokey if certain people are around me. It has nothing to do with how long that I've known them, some people just have a vibe that makes me wanna impress them. It's weird to describe but I am normally very dry and monotone towards most people but if I meet a positive person with strong moral values, it makes me really happy. I am extremely attracted to quiet, strong people who focus on living life as they want to live it. The best thing is when a person has a personal sense of what they think is right and they're able to focus on that.

That made me think of ISxP a lot (the kind of person you like) bc it's "quiet" i.e. introverted at least socially, and "focus on living life as they want to live it" is very P and the whole thing overall was more ISxP than INxP lol bc I thought of it as having a vibe of being grounded down to earth. If I'm wrong about that then ofc nevermind then :)

And weirdly enough the last sentence quoted here matches Ti definition the most (bc "think" -> Thinking, "personal sense of right" -> introverted judging).

I've always wanted to be acknowledged more as an intellectual than an artist. I do think that getting into the arts has improved my emotional control but it only really shows in my writings or when I'm alone with someone. My emotions are like that of a lovesick teenager but I can stifle them most of the time. Sometimes they start to unconsciously leak out and I get afraid that people see me as weak. My emotional intelligence has always been dwarfed by my knowledge. I am very much willing to kill the vibe by pointing out the flaws in someone's thinking and I am frequently accused of not caring about others when that isn't the intended effect at all.

The example you gave for pointing out flaws was Thinking in service of Feeling as I interpreted it, since you were focused on people stuff more than technical stuff

But I think at this point I can't give more useful input on your type or other people's type in this thread, because I mean, there's a lot conflicting, like we could argue all day if this thing is Ne or Fe or what, even in your video where you talked about how you got to see external manifestations of emotions that was very Fe so it contradicts the dichotomies and the loose P vibe lol if we go by MBTI's system

That always bothers me in MBTI tbh lol

So... yeah, what I can totally be sure of for you after watching the video and everything is some kind of NF

I really don't think I can give more definite conclusions than that.

Meowcat

Actually I want to add one thing "The issues I have always suffered from is that I have no idea how much people actually like me. No matter how close we end up being, I start to wonder if we actually like each other or are just putting on an act. This makes me really paranoid, the only thing that can calm it is to see actual actions that show they care. My feelings can turn dark out of nowhere for reasons that I don't know."

That's totally me lately but I was never like that in my life before. That's me in my NF grip specifically. I said NF grip because I didn't really decide if it was more N or F but it's definitely emotional af at times.

(I wrote alot on the grip in my own type thread)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Thanks for the reply. I would say that I actually do have a singular vision for success. My end goal is just to have a major impact on my communities which is common for people my age I believe. I am willing to do anything that I can to ensure that I am remembered by future generations. Being forgotten is the worst thing that could possibly happen to me. I've lived on my own since I was 16 and it was a weird feeling knowing that I would be forgotten once i died. I want to do everything in my power to ensure that does not happen.

I'm into music because artists are the ones that control the narrative of society to an extent. If I was offered a shot as a model or actor to make an impact, I would leap at those opportunities as well. To leave a legacy that my friends and family can be happy knowing they are related to is the sweetest joy that I could ask for. I'm attracted to the arts because they are one of the quickest ways to reach that level of success. I'm just lucky enough that I have an affinity towards these things. My idea is to get big in a field of art then transition over into being a politician and working my way up the totem pole. I read a lot of books on political theory and have taken ideas from various sources to try and build a consistent list of principles to follow. I don't know if that changes your opinion or not.

I already did what I could here, meaning that I dont really have much things to add up.
Im surely in doubt about your type, I think that you are ENFP, but Im a lot unsure of.
Others seems to heavily disagree with me here, but I still dont see any strong reason to change to ESFP or ENTP, or even ISFP.
ISFP is the least likely type to wanting to do any leading at all (I read that on truity), so I wouldnt at all consider ISFP for you (ESFP and ENTP, perhaps).

FoundAShoe

I already did what I could here, meaning that I dont really have much things to add up.
Im surely in doubt about your type, I think that you are ENFP, but Im a lot unsure of.
Others seems to heavily disagree with me here, but I still dont see any strong reason to change to ESFP or ENTP, or even ISFP.
ISFP is the least likely type to wanting to do any leading at all (I read that on truity), so I wouldnt at all consider ISFP for you (ESFP and ENTP, perhaps).

It's fine. I am thankful for the help that you have provided me so far anyways.

FoundAShoe

I will say this was not based on functions but more on dichotomies. To me you have a pretty loose and lightly emotional vibe. That to me is FP. I think the N is obvious overall. And not extraverted enough so more INFP than ENFP.

That made me think of ISxP a lot (the kind of person you like) bc it's "quiet" i.e. introverted at least socially, and "focus on living life as they want to live it" is very P and the whole thing overall was more ISxP than INxP lol bc I thought of it as having a vibe of being grounded down to earth. If I'm wrong about that then ofc nevermind then :)

And weirdly enough the last sentence quoted here matches Ti definition the most (bc "think" -> Thinking, "personal sense of right" -> introverted judging).

The example you gave for pointing out flaws was Thinking in service of Feeling as I interpreted it, since you were focused on people stuff more than technical stuff

But I think at this point I can't give more useful input on your type or other people's type in this thread, because I mean, there's a lot conflicting, like we could argue all day if this thing is Ne or Fe or what, even in your video where you talked about how you got to see external manifestations of emotions that was very Fe so it contradicts the dichotomies and the loose P vibe lol if we go by MBTI's system

That always bothers me in MBTI tbh lol

So... yeah, what I can totally be sure of for you after watching the video and everything is some kind of NF

I really don't think I can give more definite conclusions than that.

Again, I appreciate the options that you have provided me. It has honestly been really helpful in me finding a conclusion to this.