• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on me typing my random thoughts

So I thought it would be fun to just type about things that are on my mind today & have people try & type me from that.

I don't like the word morals, or when people say someone has good morals. What are morals anyway? Aren't they too subjective to be used as a way to judge other people? Why would you expect someone else to follow yours? Who gets to decide right & wrong? Like blueberry pie taste good to me but someone else might think it's gross? Are either of us right or wrong? My only code of ethics is wanting people to have as much personal freedom without directly harming others. For example, why would I just decide to hurt or kill my friend sitting next to me? I wouldn't get anything positive out of it. It wouldn't be enjoyable, & I'd probably spend life in prison. However, if someone's idea of good morals is not drinking, smoking, dressing in certain clothes, not having sex.. that doesn't seem like good morals to me. You just sound judgmental, and you probably have bad self esteem & like to put other people down to make yourself feel better, or maybe your just way too uptight.

I also don't like the word respect. To me, when people accuse someone of being disrespectful they really just mean that the person isn't acting the way that they want them to. News flash, people aren't your puppets & you can't make people act or react the way that you would desire them too. People have their own minds & mouths, whether you or I wish they didn't.

To the girl at work that got in my face this week & said "I take my job very seriously" after she couldn't take a joke but threw shade at me first --- I take my job very seriously too. I just don't take myself too seriously. There's a difference.

Why is politics seen as a bad conversation topic to have with people? If your super strong in your beliefs, I'm not expecting you to change your mind. I just think it's fun to pick people's minds apart & understand why they believe what the do. If I ever argue about politics, it's purely for fun on my part & not that serious.

With that being said, I'm glad I overheard these 2 guys convo at the bar a couple days ago about politics & decided to say hey & jump in their discussion to say that I agreed with what they were saying completely. I had a lot of fun talking to them & now I got a new podcast I'll have to look up.

Why do most people buy cars in boring colors like grey, silver, bronze, etc? Wouldn't you rather have a car in a more vibrant color? Or is it just because that's what the companies make more of? & again why? Do you think it's good symbolism for how boring most people's personalities are? Not saying most people have a boring personality, because I definitely know a lot of cool & interesting people. But... lol

Why are women so competitive with other women in a bad way? I mean, I'm competitive at sports. I also like to make it a goal at work to get the top rate in whatever job I'm doing or to beat someone's top rate, but I do it because it's a fun challenge & a personal goal for myself. I'm not vindictive about it. I'm not mad if someone beats me. In fact, I'm happy that I gave something my all & someone else was amazing or hardworking enough to do even better. If someone tells me good news I just say "that's what's up" & go about my day. Why all the "why does she.. blah blah blah.." I don't understand it. What do you gain besides a headache for causing problems between people?

I wonder what other people think about throughout the day? I think my mind has 4 modes --- analyzing things, sarcastic thoughts that I don't say outloud, daydreaming about food (crab legs in melted butter, yum!), & daydreaming about situations that I wish would happen.

I'll add more on here later..

Also I just joined personality cafe today too, so I made the same type me thread on there to try and get more feedback.