• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI - Type me!

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My comment is that: Some tends to have this opinion hold, assuming that when something like practicing skills is undertaken by anybody, the result will be the same for all even though they have never confirmed that it will be the same, for every single person they judge. An unsupported generalization that should be doubted. This seems to assume individuals are also the same, which is the problem that we should answer before accepting as so.

Another issue is that you should ask yourself is that how do you come up with typing yourself as ISTP.

Fair enough, I wish I had the uncanny ability to master martial arts and other cool tricks such circus ball throw-catching in an instant.

Btw,

If you have the extroverted sensing-introverted feeling psychological functions, as I have identifed yourself as, I have found that some feeling words will make you feel energized. When you feel and use this words, you'll feel energized.
Awesome!, great!, good!. When someone give compliments to you for your merit, it can make you feel flattered. Extroverted sensation -Introverted feeler type tend to feel narcissistic. They like to see themselves in the mirror. Sometimes I think that they tend to have an admiration towards themselves.
And since this feeling function is introverted, which acts spontaneously, expect that you will react spontaneously when those feelings get conscious.
There may still many of feelings that Fi (introverted feeler) can get conscious of, but I haven’t yet found them.
Have you ever got conscious of these feelings?

Another Question for You:

Do you like motivating somebody? e.g, you say: C'mon"you can do it!" with intention of motivating them.?

Back in my teens (Now I'm 20 years old) I didn't care about my health and body as I experienced no problems with it, due to the reason that I was active back then and I didn't seem to be so objected about it. But somewhere at age 18 or 19, I started to eat unhealthy, and I didn't care about eating healthy either, since I would just simply eat whatever is enjoyable for me continuously. My Father started to buy pizza daily, and since I gained a little bit more autonomy (When I got my own bank account), I started to use money to buy unhealthy drinks such as Fanta and coke.

My Father noticed that I became more fat. And this is true because I also noticed it, my Father forced diet on me, like stop buying pizza daily. This is honestly where I became uncomfortable with my body, at age 20. I stopped exercising and still kept on free-roaming on unhealthy food and not caring about my diet. I simply deemed daily exercise as something not worth the hassle on, but that made me uncomfortable with my body, since I reluctant to exercising since I didn't enjoy it and was rather felt forced to do it, which was draining to me.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sensory stimuli, but casually - Swimming, 'bombastic' music, Gaming montages with clever and creative edits, Laser tag, other 'fun' outside activities, you get the point, something that was actually fun and not boring and draining like an forced daily exercise.

As for your last question;
Yes, I did. I once complimented someone for a great strike in Bowling, but get angry on myself (and project on others) when I fail in my own performance, which makes me look incompetent and vulnerable.

Though, you sure I'm Te dom user? Sure I appear bossy, intimidating and angry when things don't go my way or when someone is so obliviously stupid, but I still have this uncanny sense of wring and right, but I usually don't use it, I only use it when it comes to people trying to "Expose" one's wrongdoings because he "Views it as wrong" or some shit that people tend to make excuses to go down on others, and boy oh boy how it affects my mood and makes me self-conscious as hell. But anyway, whatever I can only describe my sense of right and wrong or in other words, my personal feelings, as Irrational. And usually use it as an 'tool' to hide my imperfections and weak points.

Though, I can see myself as ENTJ at this point, but I'm really an Te dom user?

Jaguar

I can see myself as ENTJ at this point

I'll tell you what else you can see.

I figured out my MBTI type which is INFP

I'm still unsure of my type, I thought I was ISTJ? but ISTJ's known for working hard, and I'm the opposite of that, I usualy leave my project in the middle when I lose interest in it, and generaly I'm lazy and procastiante a lot.

I'm sure that my Te is inferior because Fi surprases my inferior Te (Which is why I'm ISFP or INFP.)

To start of, I'm 100% sure that I'm Fi dom, mainly because I tend to appear very emotional and sensitive, I dont like to upset and dissapoint people for failing promises (Which is why I usualy try to refuse promising something). I'm sure that my Te is inferior because Fi surprases my inferior Te which is why usualy my rants/arguments comes off with a sack of cryout and emotionality and pointing out other people to stop being rude and sensitive (Which is why I hate being Fi dom, because I feel way too much emotionaly open and my emotions always surprass all other functions) One thing I'm not sure about is If I'm using Ne - Si or Se - Ni.

I mean, I can enjoy thrills and sensational action, having my own style of wearing clothes (Unless It's summer), Which is Se, but I also can enjoy to share Ideas and can be very nostagic (Ne - Si).
So this confuses me, I'm ISFP or INFP.

You have started at least 10 threads all asking the same question regarding what type you are. I suggest you have a mod combine them all or pick one and stay there to talk about your type. If I didn't say something, you were bound to start another 10 threads asking the same question as the prior 10 threads and it will never end. From where I stand, it looks like you don't like being an Fi dom which, frankly, hundreds of people have posted over the years. In short, try accepting who you are for better or for worse rather than running away from it. And I'd tell you that no matter what MBTI type you picked, but it appears to be especially relevant in this case.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
10 threads. Really?

To be blunt, It's because I'm moron for not researching all of this stuff myself, but rather being dependent too much on others.