• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opinion on my Type

Lord Tywin

Hi, I've done various tests, to exclude that I've manipulated the result I want some opinion. I don't write my result to avoid conditioning.

As a child I was very vivacious, when I was in company I never stopped and in elementary school I had difficulty sitting and I preferred to move, but unlike my peers I was more interested in reading, in documentaries ecc rather than sports and other activities. I liked to draw, but more than creating and inventing I tended to copy.
I also played the piano, they asked me to compose a song, but even here I needed a base to start with. At school level I was doing very well.

In the Secondary school the vivacious aspect has not diminished, I was studying, I wanted to do well, but after a while I started to skip the study and was more interested in playing football, video games and consequently school results has fallen. Nevertheless I already had a goal, to become a doctor: I couldn't say precisely why, I liked science, being able to treat other people, but not much more.

So I already knew that I wanted to study Medicine and so I chose the Scientific High School. Even here I was quite vivacious, ready to joke, but in this case it was above all to attract attention rather than wanting to be nice.
At school I was like that but with family and other occasion I was always calm and controlled.

I didn't particularly care about going out, I only did it on Saturday night, what interested me was football so much that I had almost changed my goal and preferred to become a footballer. On a character level I have always been one who wanted to be at the center, to command others, very competitive and I took it a lot when I lost or when things didn't go the way I wanted, I was stubborn, sometimes arrogant, too sure of myself, which I started to notice thanks to others because for me it was all normal.

3 times out of 5 I started the discussions or I took part in it and a few times I stopped thinking that it wasn't worth it, at most I stopped to avoid beating us because I thought about a possible complaint. In my group I was the one who always organized everything, from going out to matches, or who wanted to play a leading role when something had to be organized.

The only thing I cared little was the school: I wasn't a rebel, I took all the notes, I did my homework, but I just didn't feel like studying and I did it only the day before the exam. I have always been a person who, when he was interested in something, was looking for much on the Internet, books or other sources, all that could be useful to draw conclusions. It was not just out of curiosity to learn, but to be able to use what I found.

After high school and after a brief internship in the hospital, I realized that is not for me and I preferred to start a degree in Business Administration in order to work at the administrative level, but above all to have control and make decisions, exactly what I did and wanted to do in my group of friends, in fact I have often been reproached for always wanting to do it my way.

I have made this choice because I am interested in the "position of control and power", to have more knowledge because I am mainly interested in starting my own business, or, if it goes wrong, being hired to play a senior role.
Sometimes I imagine future scenarios and I thought about how to act to be prepared according to situations.
I started working out, I did research and I created one training based on my goal.

What cognitive functions do you notice the most?

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi, I've done various tests, to exclude that I've manipulated the result I want some opinion. I don't write my result to avoid conditioning.

As a child I was very vivacious, when I was in company I never stopped and in elementary school I had difficulty sitting and I preferred to move, but unlike my peers I was more interested in reading, in documentaries ecc rather than sports and other activities. I liked to draw, but more than creating and inventing I tended to copy.
I also played the piano, they asked me to compose a song, but even here I needed a base to start with. At school level I was doing very well.

In the Secondary school the vivacious aspect has not diminished, I was studying, I wanted to do well, but after a while I started to skip the study and was more interested in playing football, video games and consequently school results has fallen. Nevertheless I already had a goal, to become a doctor: I couldn't say precisely why, I liked science, being able to treat other people, but not much more.

So I already knew that I wanted to study Medicine and so I chose the Scientific High School. Even here I was quite vivacious, ready to joke, but in this case it was above all to attract attention rather than wanting to be nice.
At school I was like that but with family and other occasion I was always calm and controlled.

I didn't particularly care about going out, I only did it on Saturday night, what interested me was football so much that I had almost changed my goal and preferred to become a footballer. On a character level I have always been one who wanted to be at the center, to command others, very competitive and I took it a lot when I lost or when things didn't go the way I wanted, I was stubborn, sometimes arrogant, too sure of myself, which I started to notice thanks to others because for me it was all normal.

3 times out of 5 I started the discussions or I took part in it and a few times I stopped thinking that it wasn't worth it, at most I stopped to avoid beating us because I thought about a possible complaint. In my group I was the one who always organized everything, from going out to matches, or who wanted to play a leading role when something had to be organized.

The only thing I cared little was the school: I wasn't a rebel, I took all the notes, I did my homework, but I just didn't feel like studying and I did it only the day before the exam. I have always been a person who, when he was interested in something, was looking for much on the Internet, books or other sources, all that could be useful to draw conclusions. It was not just out of curiosity to learn, but to be able to use what I found.

After high school and after a brief internship in the hospital, I realized that is not for me and I preferred to start a degree in Business Administration in order to work at the administrative level, but above all to have control and make decisions, exactly what I did and wanted to do in my group of friends, in fact I have often been reproached for always wanting to do it my way.

I have made this choice because I am interested in the "position of control and power", to have more knowledge because I am mainly interested in starting my own business, or, if it goes wrong, being hired to play a senior role.
Sometimes I imagine future scenarios and I thought about how to act to be prepared according to situations.
I started working out, I did research and I created one training based on my goal.
What cognitive functions do you notice the most?

My first guess was ENTP, but actually reading further into the description, you seem like an ESTJ to me. You seem competitive, you organize things, you like leadership and you ready to initiate. Also learning for the sake of using the information sounds really Te for me, also control and power, making your own business, planning your training. My best friend is an ESTJ, he really likes to joke around but at the same time he is super structured like he plans everything, researches even the smallest things in life, makes a plan, calculates how fast the plan is going to be completed and all that. Also I guess your tertiary Ne could be the reason why you are interested in so many fields, but I feel like you are more goal oriented with Te. Im gonna go with ESTJ.

Lord Tywin

My first guess was ENTP, but actually reading further into the description, you seem like an ESTJ to me. You seem competitive, you organize things, you like leadership and you ready to initiate. Also learning for the sake of using the information sounds really Te for me, also control and power, making your own business, planning your training. My best friend is an ESTJ, he really likes to joke around but at the same time he is super structured like he plans everything, researches even the smallest things in life, makes a plan, calculates how fast the plan is going to be completed and all that. Also I guess your tertiary Ne could be the reason why you are interested in so many fields, but I feel like you are more goal oriented with Te. Im gonna go with ESTJ.
Thanks for your answer.
My doubt is more between ENTJ and ESFP. So from my description do you exclude a Se-Dom?
Do you think I have more Ne as a tertiary rather than Se?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Thanks for your answer.
My doubt is more between ENTJ and ESFP. So from my description do you exclude a Se-Dom?
Do you think I have more Ne as a tertiary rather than Se?

Honestly ? I don't really see ESFP creating account with name "Lord Tywin".

Lord Tywin

I found this format from another post, maybe this way is more precise.

1. Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
I don't think, as a child I was hyper active when I was with other people but not at home if I was alone with my parents.
Perhaps I was also looking for attention.

2. If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel?
If I have any goals or interests I've no trouble spending time alone, but after a while I need to go out, working out, play sports or something else.

3. What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports?
Before University I played football every weekend, then I stopped.
Now I go to the gym.
I don't like mountain trip or something like that unless I have a strong interest.

4. How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about?
I like to inform and know, but only if interest in the topic. I could spend hours in research, think about some ideas and choose the best.
As a child I was curious about nature, animals and science even during adolescence I tended to look for topics of my interest and photocopy the pages to put them in a binder.I did and I do this only if the topic really interests me.

5. Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
I always wanted to be at the center, to feel like the leader, I'm very stubborn and often bothers me if others don't do what I want.
Sometimes I immediately make this clear, other times I avoid it if it's not necessary but I'm also prone to anger.
I think I'd be good, maybe I inspire confidence, but I could be a little too much "my way or nothing".
Sometimes I could satisfy the needs of others, but at other times I am very firm about my decisions.

6. Are you coordinated? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form?
I like running, playing soccer and go to gym, but I'm better at a physical level than in team sports because of my egocentrism.
I am very competitive, I want to win and if I lose I could act childish.

7. Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art and interest.
As a child I liked to draw, I didn't invent but I copied what I liked.

8. What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
I've always thought about the future, setting a goal and "dreaming" of reaching it.
Sometimes I imagine future scenarios and I think about how to act in those cases.
I could enjoy the moment when I'm in company, but I prefer to think of the future rather than the past.
When I see a movie or a series that I like I might see it again after a while, but I think it relates to the fact that I liked it.

9. How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)?
It depends what they ask me and if I'm busy doing anything else.
I could be ready to help or it could irritate me.

10. Do you need logical consistency in your life?
Yes I rely on facts, I'm opinionated, stubborn and skeptical and I don't change my mind if I am not given a good reason to do so.

11. How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
When I want something I inform myself and try to have it as soon as possible.
I hate wasting time and slow down especially if one thing interests me.
But I always procrastinated when it came to studying.
Until secondary school I was a good student, but then I started procrastinating.

12. Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
It depends.
If we have to do something I want it done in a certain way.
I could let them do or give them directions, but it irritates me to know if they don't.

13. What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
Sports and gym.
I played soccer, I started at age 13 and dreamed of becoming a footballer, but when I realized that it wouldn't happen, I immediately abandoned.
When I started gym I did research on training and I wrote my own workout.
I realized that it's more a means to reach my goal and not a passion.

14. What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle?
For Sciences, Literature, History and Philosophy I prefer to read and then be able to express myself, while for Mathematics I prefer concrete examples.
I don't like to memorize, I want to understand "what" and "why" and I don't like to study just because it's imposed.
15. How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Do you have a tendency to improvise?
I like to think of a strategy.
I really like Risiko, a board game based on the military conquest of the territories. Even in the gym I follow a workout in a precise manner and it's designed for the result I want. At school I like it less, but I try to organize myself.
I don't really like improvising and I prefer to have an initial idea or base to start with.

16. What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
As a child I wanted to be a doctor and already from secondary school I decided to study Scientific High School and then Medicine. I don't know why, I liked science and maybe I also liked the idea of being able to treat people. During adolescence with a passion for football I started thinking about becoming a footballer, but when I realized that it was not possible I left.
At 18 years after a brief internship in hospital I decided to leave because I realized that it was not for me, but I preferred a different place where I could organize and coordinate others and have a more important role at managerial level, also inspired by figures like Steve Jobs, and now I'm studying Business.

17. What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
Being useless, not exploiting my potential and failing my goals.

18. How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do?
Sometimes I imagine the future, what could happen, I think about my goals and imagine what it would be like to reach them.
Or I just think about what could happen and think about what I could do.

19. How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
I inform myself, learn about the various alternatives and come to a conclusion.
If it's a very important decision I could think about it for a while, but I would like to come to a conclusion right away.
The same thing happens when others are thinking: I am impatient and I want to get to the end.
I'm quite determined and stubborn even at the cost of making a mistake.

20. How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
Difficult subject, I wouldn't know what to say and I rarely stop to think about it. During a relationship it's difficult for me to express emotionally, perhaps I tend to impose a logic while trying to express myself.
I could become attached to someone, but losing it never caused me any major problems.
I have always been reserved about it and rarely talk about it.

21. Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
I was told I'm very stubborn and that I always want to be right and often I also lost my temper and I was prone to anger.
Sometimes I almost don't realize it, for me it's normal to do so.
A few times I decided to bite my tongue to avoid arguing: in those cases I preferred silence or I left.

22. Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
I follow the rules, but I'm ready to break them if I find them stupid or if I want to obtain something.
I respect authorities, but at the same time they must earn this respect.

sexandheroin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh man, there is no way you are ESFP, you seem really Te dominant so what I can see is ESTJ or ENTJ, but from your first post I would say i still see more Ne in you than Se. You basically say 0 words about emotions whatsoever, i just see strong Te coming through, and Ne. That kinda limits my options, still gonna go with ESTJ for you.

You seem to think systematically, like you follow a schedule, i have kinda high Se and i cannot follow that strictly, like maybe i make them via Ni but i lost it in the first half an hour meh. Also you kinda come across as a serious person, i mean thats how your writing is like. Kinda structured, proper punctuation, that also makes me think you are an SJ type. I could also see ENTJ if i only consider your last post, but the first one really gave me an impression of someone with high Ne.

Also, you asked if i really exclude and Se dominant, well yea. The only Se dominant you could be is an ESTP but honestly their Ti is really different from your thinking. You seem to organize your stuff and thoughts in the external world and i get a more "goofy" vibe from ESTP than from you.

If i had to say two types ESTJ or ENTJ but i so much see that Ne... so many hobbies and activities you did, plus you described yourself as hyper as a child, makes me wanna go with tertiary Ne more :D

Lord Tywin

During adolescence I was less serious and the procrastination at school made me think of a Se-Dom, but it was probably only the adolescent and scholastic period.
Emotions are a difficult field, in a relationship I tend to "think" what to say and I find it difficult to express myself, I would say that I lose the ability to communicate.
I don't like getting lost in the details, but yes I prefer to have an idea or a scheme, to know what to do before doing it.Yes this is my way of writing even in messages.
In tests my results are ENTJ, ESTJ or INTJ so yes I could be one of this.Knowing exactly between ENTJ or ESTJ is less important, what really interests me was to take away this doubt and understand my Dom function.
Thanks!
P.S.
My Enneagram is 8w7 or 8/3/5.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
There were several things you mentioned that sounded like Si. I'm stuck between ESFJ and ESTJ. (probably ESTJ)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
ESFJ with Fe-Dom? Why?

It was my first impression, perhaps based on stereotyping based on your interests. I couldn't find much support for the idea when I looked again though.

(essentially I noticed extroversion, sensing and introverted sensing first without really picking up on what the dominant function was, but as I said I think it's probably Te)