• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: ISFJ Profile Description

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ISFJs are industrious caretakers , loyal to traditions and organizations. They are practical, compassionate and caring and are motivated to provide for others and protect them from the perils of life. ISFJs are conventional and grounded and enjoy contributing to established structures in society. They are steady and committed workers with a deep sense of responsibility to others. They focus on fulfilling their duties particularly when they are taking care of the needs of other people. They want others to know that they are reliable and can be trusted to do what is expected of them. They are conscientious and methodical and persist until the job is done. At work the ISFJ is motivated by the desire to help others in a practical organized way. ISFJs are driven by their core personal values that often include upholding tradition, taking care of others and working hard.

ISFJs enjoy work that requires careful attention to detail and adherence to established procedures and like to be efficient and structured in their completion of tasks. They prefer an explicit authority structure and clear expectations. ISFJs usually prefer to work behind the scenes and like to receive recognition in a low-key way without being required to present their work publically. They want to feel that they have fulfilled their duties but do not want to be thrust into the spotlight. An ideal job for an ISFJ involves well-defined work tasks that achieve a concrete or observable result and do not require a lot of multitasking. An ideal work environment for an ISFJ is orderly, provides plenty of privacy and includes colleagues who share the ISFJs values.

In relationships, the ISFJ is generous, accommodating and loyal. ISFJs are dedicated to the task of taking care of their loved ones and take their family responsibilities seriously. They look for ways to provide and to assist and are attentive to the details of the people around them. ISFJs appreciate history and tradition and often want to create a relationship that reflects traditional ideals. Whether male or female, the ISFJ typically adheres to customary gender roles and dutifully takes on the customary household duties. ISFJs are motivated to help and may put their partner’s needs ahead of their own. They typically have a clear idea of what a partner should do but are not likely to be outwardly demanding when it comes to their own needs. They prize harmony and will often withdraw vs. engaging in conflicts. ISFJs want a relationship that allows them to be helpful and dutiful in their devotion to loved ones. They appreciate a considerate and thoughtful partner that who recognizes their dedication and ability to nurture others.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
doesn't really fit me at all, but then again, no isfj descriptions or videos ever do.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
doesn't really fit me at all, but then again, no isfj descriptions or videos ever do.

The description sounds like the person just copied an online description for ISFJ, and did not really think about the essence of one. No wonder you can't relate.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Are you sure you are an ISFJ?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are you sure you are an ISFJ?

Yes. Though I'm much more Si heavy than Fe. And I'm sp first on top of that. I'm also young and don't agree with a lot of "traditions."