• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP Energy

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
This question is for ESTP's or people who know ESTP's.

Does your energy get you in trouble? Do your bad moods rub off onto everyone else, but also your good moods too?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Those I know are more affected by moods of others than vice versa and, as such, (one so/sp e89 in particular) place great care into their "circle of trust." Sounds precious, doesn't it.

How have you worshiped god today.

jewelluckystar05

MBTI Type
ESTP
Yep, my energy is typical of getting me in trouble. It doesn't always seem to rub off on others, but my closest friends were drawn to me because even though I talk a lot, they can tell that I am often almost simultaneously thinking about something deeper in the back of my mind. While I am almost immune to charismatic individuals or people that could charm an elephant into forgetting things, I have been told that I am too thin skinned when it comes to it bugging me when I walk into a room that you couldn't cut the tension with a knife in.

PJWakt

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think my energy helps me to get away with doing more and sleeping less, without suffering as much as other people do when they attempt this. I can stay up all night do drive hundreds of miles and still be myself the next day.
But, there is a downside. There is a restlessness and boredom, especially when I haven't transgressed any rules for a while. Too little trouble makes me bored and I go looking for it as a way of using up surplus energy. This can take many forms but it usually involves breaking some rules, doing something hedonistic or naughty (both), talking about something I shouldn't, etc., but I know I can usually tell when I'm getting close to the limits of what i'll get away with and pull back from the brink.

PJWakt

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As for moods. When I am in a good mood I can usually persuade people to come with me in whatever it is I want to do, but in a bad mood I can sense that other people find me less appealing to be around.