User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Red face *Clears throat* I WANT YOU

I WANT YOU ENTPS AND INTJS
    *coughs into hand*
    * clears throat*
    Ok, so now that's out of the way, so anyways *grins* how ya'll INTJs and ENTPs doing
    Ok, anyways, I don't know how to properly start this off, but I suppose I'll do so with an introduction of myself.
    A self proclaimed dolphin, who's a very CRAZY ENFP female, and with a well developed thinking function (Basically my tertiary Te).
    AND I LOVE YOU ENTPS AND INTJS, *coughs* I'M ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN ENTP AND INTJ MALES, but ya'll are just so elusive, DOESN'T HELP I GO TO AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL WHELPS, I've only met a few NTs in my life yet, if you exclude my NT siblings and my female INTJ BFF.
    SO I WANT YOU GUYS.
    Like, WE CAN TALK TOGETHER AND STUFF YA KNOW, I'm just putting this out there, but I MIGHT or MIGHT NOT develop a crush on you (WHy am I saying this) but I've rarely had crushes in real life, but I mean in animes and stuff doe? HAHAHAHAH LEMME BUST OUT A CALCULATOR DOE, THAT WON'T HELP THOUGH, jk jk, maybe.
    *clears throat loudly, VERY LOUDLY* So in summary I'm looking for an ENTP or INTJ male around the age of 15-19.
    Likes Starry liked this post

Bismuth's Pumpkin Pie 🥧 Amethyst Archon's Avatar
    Enneagram
    712 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Hello a ENTP here
    7w6 9w1 2w3 Pisces Sun-Libra Moon-Libra Rising

💎My Beautiful Bismuth💎
    You are my treasured sweet little daisy, my Queen and most importantly of all my best friend in the whole wide world. I love you so much!
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP

YES-YESSSS, HELLO, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ENFP DOLPHIN IS HERREEEEEEEEE!!~~~~~ DO I PM YOU?!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    285 so/sp

And I guess it's inflation, but damn it's hard to value my two cents
    As a kid I was idolizing millionaires and all the presidents

- Left at London

Bismuth's Pumpkin Pie 🥧 Amethyst Archon's Avatar
    Enneagram
    712 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Shirafuji Ai View Post
    YES-YESSSS, HELLO, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ENFP DOLPHIN IS HERREEEEEEEEE!!~~~~~ DO I PM YOU?!
    He he he he he the resident troller of ENFPs is here . i shall make your stay a fun one
    7w6 9w1 2w3 Pisces Sun-Libra Moon-Libra Rising

💎My Beautiful Bismuth💎
    You are my treasured sweet little daisy, my Queen and most importantly of all my best friend in the whole wide world. I love you so much!
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP

I WAS LITERALLY EATING NUTELLA RIGHT NOW, AND I WAS SO EXCITED I ALMOST BROKE MY PLATE, GAWD, HAHAHAHHAA~!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirafuji Ai View Post
    I WANT YOU ENTPS AND INTJS
    *coughs into hand*
    * clears throat*
    Ok, so now that's out of the way, so anyways *grins* how ya'll INTJs and ENTPs doing
    Ok, anyways, I don't know how to properly start this off, but I suppose I'll do so with an introduction of myself.
    A self proclaimed dolphin, who's a very CRAZY ENFP female, and with a well developed thinking function (Basically my tertiary Te).
    AND I LOVE YOU ENTPS AND INTJS, *coughs* I'M ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN ENTP AND INTJ MALES, but ya'll are just so elusive, DOESN'T HELP I GO TO AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL WHELPS, I've only met a few NTs in my life yet, if you exclude my NT siblings and my female INTJ BFF.
    SO I WANT YOU GUYS.
    Like, WE CAN TALK TOGETHER AND STUFF YA KNOW, I'm just putting this out there, but I MIGHT or MIGHT NOT develop a crush on you (WHy am I saying this) but I've rarely had crushes in real life, but I mean in animes and stuff doe? HAHAHAHAH LEMME BUST OUT A CALCULATOR DOE, THAT WON'T HELP THOUGH, jk jk, maybe.
    *clears throat loudly, VERY LOUDLY* So in summary I'm looking for an ENTP or INTJ male around the age of 15-19.

*chokes up*

You make an old ENFP so proud You go on sweet girl...leaving the haters that will fall asleep again tonight hugging their pillows in your wake.

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

ENFPs make me feel like a prude.

Hey crazy
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

Hmmm. So MBTI stands for Meet Boys Through Internet? Who knew?
    There is no mysterious essence we can call a 'place'. Place is change. It is motion killed by the mind, and preserved in the amber of memory.
    J. A. Baker
    Likes Atomic Fiend, Kas, prplchknz, /DG/, Abcdenfp and 4 others liked this post