• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs--TALK TO ME

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I have the day off tomorrow so I can visit Type C. Yay!

Okay, I'm getting to know an ENTP.

I really like this person.

I want a life-long friendship.

Tell me what you look for in a friend. What do you value?

Tell me how not to break my ENTP.

And thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] my long time type c friend, I have no idea what lel is. I need you to explain it to me.

It could mean let eels live for all I know.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I prefer laughter equals life lel

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Well, that works, too.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thing^

criteria of entertainment, unlimited knowledge and future adventures always met... And don't be clingy. :D

See and when you're bored leling around, you can do the converse of it and do it all over again!

Lel the secret to life. It's already in the statement

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
You should be shamed of yourself for not helping out your community.

Sounds far fetched but continue.

Autonomy and affirmation. Someone who can understand our weird brains. We are internally very scared off human relations.
See above.
It is 50 €.

Permabanned
[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] my long time type c friend, I have no idea what lel is. I need you to explain it to me.

It could mean let eels live for all I know.

Why are you making this thread? It boggles my mind. Do you not see it?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
This thing^

criteria of entertainment, unlimited knowledge and future adventures always met... And don't be clingy. :D

Clingy? Me? I don't even use dryer sheets.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Why are you making this thread? It boggles my mind. Do you not see it?

I am making it because I want to boggle your mind. Do you not see it?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Dear Mr. Troll [I just like saying that.]

You should be shamed of yourself for not helping out your community.

We superheroes get Wednesday's off to get our costumes cleaned.

Sounds far fetched but continue.

Okay. I will.

Autonomy and affirmation.
Same things I value, especially autonomy. I don't need lots of affirmation, but it's encouraging when it happens.
Someone who can understand our weird brains.

That is what I am attempting to do.

We are internally very scared off human relations.

Why do you think that is? I don't mean that in a sarcastic way but in a real way; my friend has voiced that to me, but not because I pried or asked. It just sort of came out in a conversation.

Didn't I tell you? I am a bum. I mooch off my friends, so I don't have any money. Okay, that's all made up--maybe.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Ene, my dear friend! I'm not sure why you've recieved such weak responses so far, so I'll chime in. I started dating an ENTP 7 a couple of months ago, and it's been mostly wonderful. Important things of note:

1) he has said many times that being completely open and honest is his main desire/goal with me, that he has been prone to keeping his inner world at arms length from women in the past. I'm very glad he has learned this on his own, because I don't think there would be any pushing/convincing an ENTP to do so. My role in this, of course is to be equally open/honest (very natural for me, anyway) and to respond with understanding or grace when he is honest about hard things.

2) One of our larger conflict causes is Debate Mentality. He tends to slip into a need to argue, when I'm just trying to have a conversation, and often about minute details that don't really matter to me. We have had to learn the art of agreeing to disagree (which is hilarious because we actually agree on about 98% of everything in life-- that 2% is what I mean about debating about things that don't matter).

3) We are both rehash junkies. This can be amazing when it comes to savoring memories together or telling stories, but is kind of bad in conflict because we tend to review past arguments too... :doh: We actually have agreed to not do that anymore.

4) Ideas and stories are fuel for both of us, and we are both naturally full of them. In that way, being ourselves is very successful in keeping each other intrigued and invested. Artifice or manufactured attempts at "entertaining" an ENTP would never work in my opinion, anyway. Another small note on this: we both love surprising each other, but he really doesn't like if a surprise it given away too early-- he really wants to savor the experience.

5) As you noted, we are both pretty independent (which is good), but underneath, we are also both pretty hopeless romantics. It's a very interesting combo, but also very balanced in some ways. I think this could differ with the Enneagram types involved (core and instincts), let me know if you might want some insight on what his might be!

That's a start anyway, I hope it helps! :hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you can fart together with him and laugh about it, you laid the foundation for a lifelong companionship !