• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What do NTs think of others NTs?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
What does the NTs think of the intellectual temperament?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
absolutely hate 'em

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
In real life they are really cool people. A room full of NT's is really peaceful, other than me having a bad attitude if too many people bother me with questions.

Jade Heart

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
"Others" NTs? I don't own any of those yet, so could you give me one? I've heard that they're rather easy to keep, although the Js tend to be more uptight.

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think many of the world's greatest accomplishments have been achieved by NT's, but I haven't had much luck with being friends with them. I get along better with feelers than thinkers. NT's are people who I enjoy from a distance, like on youtube.

octophantish

MBTI Type
ENTJ
INTJs are cool, I enjoy talking to them, but wish those friendships could be more reciprocal. I feel a little intimidated by them because they always look so deep in thought - and often are. I love how wise they are and how they always have deep and well-expressed opinions. I enjoy reading INTJ posts here too. :D

I fear ENTPs because I have been the object of three ENTPs manipulation combined with jealousy/anger. They were quite attention-seeking and had a terrible sense of style. Sorry to ENTPs here, this is based on my experience and don't mean to offend.

The only INTP I know had a crush on me in high school and the way he showed his attention was really quite cute, although I found him a little weird because he went around talking about his philosophies. But we are really good friends up till now. He is loyal, not easily offended and emotionally stable and I admire that about him. :)

I don't know of anyone irl whom I'm sure is ENTJ.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love my nt friend, but she's the only one that I've typed.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got INTP a couple times on a typology test, so I can answer this. I like all you NTs. :hug: Very clever, very fun.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Depends on what you think I'm implying.

But I doubt it because I'm not sure what I was implying. Oh dear.

Mmhmm. I dunno what you're trying to sell me right now but I am NOT BUYING.

I'm done here. typical NTs.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmhmm. I dunno what you're trying to sell me right now but I am NOT BUYING.

I'm done here. typical NTs.

:cry: Look, you made me cry! Now I'm an NF again. :threaten:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
:cry: Look, you made me cry! Now I'm an NF again. :threaten:

Oh come on, NFs aren't cry babies! I leave the situation calmly with my dignity still in tact, and only once I've gotten back to the safety of my home, do I cry my heart out.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I enjoy ENTPs and ENTJs the most out of the NTs. The others are a bit too quiet so it's more like "crickets chirping"

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I had an INTJ-A friend on higschool. We got along very well. We used to talk about extremely exciting things like how the Soviet Union could take over the world, how Napoleon could have won Waterloo, why the government should perform experiments on the homeless, and to what extent nationalism is good. "Normal" people would call us psychos. Whilst they were partially correct in stating so, I never regret meeting that guy.

So yes. I like having other NTs arround.