User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    FREE

Default NT-NT relationships, and NT women

I have had my share of relationships, but I have never had one with an NT. I know as an NT male I attempt to make it obvious when I am interested in a girl, and in general most girls with which I have been involved have let me know of their interest in me; however, I am unsure (given the cool nature of the NT) of how an NT woman would act if interested. Granted, I can't really recall ever having met an NT woman, so I couldn't really say whether they'd be much different.

Anybody with experience with NT-NT relationships and/or NT women?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

I generally act the same as when I'm not interested, except I yawn less. Acting interested is key for smooth social interaction!
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    FREE

Errr, thanks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

if i want to go on a date with someone i ask them out on a date. i don't play games.
    nerves and shyness may hold me back for a while but not forever.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I have had my share of relationships, but I have never had one with an NT. I know as an NT male I attempt to make it obvious when I am interested in a girl, and in general most girls with which I have been involved have let me know of their interest in me; however, I am unsure (given the cool nature of the NT) of how an NT woman would act if interested. Granted, I can't really recall ever having met an NT woman, so I couldn't really say whether they'd be much different.

Anybody with experience with NT-NT relationships and/or NT women?
    I was friends with an INTP and treated him like everyone else. Then after one silly conversation, I got a weird stomachache. I got the same pain after we communicated the next day, as well. So I wrote an email to him saying that I had weird feelings for him but couldn't figure them out, and that he could back away from friendship if he couldn't handle it. He then wrote me back that he had interest as well and then presented the logistics of several scenarios based on interest level. I chose a level and then we negotiated the terms for the present and future - we hammered everything out and then agreed that we were a committed couple now and made a schedule of advancement (he would move in on this date, we would meet parents on that date, etc...) Then we called each other to wish each other congratulations. It was all very romantic.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I just go after whatever I want. Makes most sense to me. What do I have to lose? And unless you make it clear you're not interested in a relationship, I probably won't give up. In dating and romance, I'm typically the aggressor. I don't see a point in any prolonged flirting/mating dance. If you keep that up, I probably will lose interest or think you're only playing games, which is a waste of my time.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Then we called each other to wish each other congratulations. It was all very romantic.
    Indeed.

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I was friends with an INTP and treated him like everyone else. Then after one silly conversation, I got a weird stomachache. I got the same pain after we communicated the next day, as well. So I wrote an email to him saying that I had weird feelings for him but couldn't figure them out, and that he could back away from friendship if he couldn't handle it. He then wrote me back that he had interest as well and then presented the logistics of several scenarios based on interest level. I chose a level and then we negotiated the terms for the present and future - we hammered everything out and then agreed that we were a committed couple now and made a schedule of advancement (he would move in on this date, we would meet parents on that date, etc...) Then we called each other to wish each other congratulations. It was all very romantic.
    Jeno, we deeply truly madly love you for a few (or more) reasons, and this is one of them
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Chi'xer View Post
    Jeno, we deeply truly madly love you for a few (or more) reasons, and this is one of them
    Awww,

I've missed you! Glad to see you're still around.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I just go after whatever I want. Makes most sense to me. What do I have to lose? And unless you make it clear you're not interested in a relationship, I probably won't give up. In dating and romance, I'm typically the aggressor. I don't see a point in any prolonged flirting/mating dance. If you keep that up, I probably will lose interest or think you're only playing games, which is a waste of my time.
    Basically, this.