First 123

Necromancing Scapelamb Froody Blue Gem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    No Se

When it comes to cutting someone out of my life, I have my hesitations. The hesitations are less present if I'm not as close to the person involved. If that person was draining to me, once I finally do, it's like a load lifted off my shoulders. It's a sense of relief that I can move on with my life without that person renting space in my head. Especially if the person overstepped boundaries or was big on guilttripping. I know, insensitive as carrots but not everyone is a compatible personality. I have other friends and while I know it's a hurtful thing to do, sometimes it's time to burn the bridge on certain friendships.

9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so|LEFV| RcoAI|Phlegmatic-Melancholic| Neurotype: Fascinator Primary| Newtype Secondary|

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=froody+blue+gem Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=Froody+Blue+Gem|

Time is an illusion that helps things make sense, So we are always living in the present tense
    It seems unforgiving when a good thing ends
    But you and I will always be back then

#JusticeforJeb_ | High Inquisitor of Council of Water Sheep + Water Sheep's Woolmommy

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    666 sx/sp

A complete door slamming is something that I reserve for very very specific occasions. There has to be very specific things done to get me to that point. I'm more likely to slightly pull back from the relationship so I can process my own emotions and reevaluate the situation. So, if I'm at the point where I'm door slamming someone, then it's like a weight has been lifted.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

I once broke up with a guy. I was relieved to be free of him. I did not miss him, but was a little concerned because he's been suicidal before, and I don't want to be responsible for someone taking their life. He didn't do it, which is good.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Assuming "doorslam" is particular to INFJs (which im not sure it is)... The few times Ive done it to someone its been a final straw kinda thing, to avoid an extremely painful situation/emotional state. So afterwards I felt pretty good, and certainly no guilt, since the other person bears responsibility for that ill feeling. Id much rather be alone than in situations which cause me deep distress.

MBTI
    Fool

I'm not an infj but everytime i do it a part of my soul dies...