• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] My Type

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Sometimes I wonder if I'm an ENFJ.

My compassion is not very easily given. When I do express my emotions (which happens intensely and infrequently), I speak short, to the point and am able to logically defend why I'm upset. I dislike spotlight, conversations with more than one person at a time, and having attention called to me.

I'm stoned so I forget the rest of what was going to say.

Based upon these few tidbits and your interaction with me, do you have any inklings of what type I am?

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Brendan, maybe this should be in the "What's my Type" section?

I don't hang around here consistently enough to know you, but judging from your opening statement, it doesn't mean you're not ENFJ, but it might mean that you're feeling kinda jaded at the moment.

Usehername

On a mission
Sometimes I wonder if I'm an ENFJ.

My compassion is not very easily given. When I do express my emotions (which happens intensely and infrequently), I speak short, to the point and am able to logically defend why I'm upset. I dislike spotlight, conversations with more than one person at a time, and having attention called to me.

I'm stoned so I forget the rest of what was going to say.

Based upon these few tidbits and your interaction with me, do you have any inklings of what type I am?

I think you're a stoned ENFJ.

Come back tomorrow if you still have thoughts to discuss on this topic. :)

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I honestly used to think you were a ISTJ a few years back but that probably says more about me.:shock: