• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Notes on Types

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm opening this primarily to post anecdotes and musings about people from the point of view of Ne-FuzzyFunctions and Typology. I'm constantly collecting information people and sorting through it, conjecturing, and I'd like a place to put it.

As always, there is no such thing as an ENFP-only club.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP 4 so/sx

I've now spent some time with two ENFP 4 so/sx ladies. I noticed that before I nailed down the type, I thought I saw Fe, but it just ends up being enneagram 4 social shame. Both were quick to disdain plebeian things, but feign-acquiesce quickly if disagreement was met. Both try to connect primarily on shared interests, and also were heavily 'topical' in conversation, about events, situations in the community. Both live by music, obscure artists, deep cuts, but never the less worship Prince. And both took every opportunity to make friends with every neighborhood cat in sight.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTPs and Culture

I think by a quirk of the internet, INTPs have taken on the roles for cultural critique. The quirk is that the internet loves lists and INTPs love making them, they also love to compare and contrast. I find their baby Fe can feel cliquish regarding taste.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anybody ever notice any INTP 5's that speak very very loudly when explaining something technical? I've met two, they also are unusually personable.