• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's (or any other willing type), What would your superpowers be?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Anything that helps me save the world.

LOL who am I kidding?! X-ray vision :p

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Anything that helps me save the world.

LOL who am I kidding?! X-ray vision :p

If that's what you want to do then I'd recommend uhh, energy conversion, to help with global warming... I guess.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
1. Invisibility
2. Teleportation
3. Omni-linguism
4. Omniscience

imagine the fun you could have

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Psychokinesis. Too lazy to get up and pick up the TV remote

LilyLOL

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Saw a thread like this for NT's, and wondered what you guys thought...

Telekinesis + Telepathy(or just Telekinesis).
Time Travel is just too darn expensive.

List of superhuman features and abilities in fiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- this would be useful.

I would be able to speak every language, every dialect. A pretty low key super power to say the least... but I think the ability to understand and be able to communicte with anyone would rule. You will see me over there chilling with Aquaman. He will talk to fish and I will talk to people, while the rest of you fly around and such. LOL!

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I don't know if that is in the list, but I would love to be able to heal people like Jesus did. And multiply food like he did. You go to Africa and multiply humanitarian aid resources by the thousands.

I once saw a film where a little boy could make plants grow by just sticking his thumbs into the ground. If I had this superpower, I would go to places affected by deforestation and make solid fruit trees grow. It would help the environment and feed people.

I would also love to control weather to make it rain in dry places.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My super powers would be a cross between astral/mental projection and time travel that can only be utilized be accessing the former power. By doing so I could spiritually travel back in time and witness events from everywhere in history without altering the future.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with those who like the power to heal. It would be great to be able to eliminate nausea or pain in oneself or others. I'd also like an increased ability to communicate with empathy, although reading people's minds sounds like something that could drive a person to insanity, so I might pass on that part of it. It would also feel too intrusive. Maybe just a super-accurate perceptive and communicative ability. And flying.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Manipulation of the laws of Physics. :D Because i'm secretly a rebel.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I would, with a single look, be able to overcome misunderstanding and ill will.

.... that would be awesome.

(Oh and with one wag of my pinky finger, I'd could make any guy fall head-over-heals in love with me. Imagine how cool that would be! The arrogant *ssholes would suffer their unrequited love. And I could take all sorts of guys out for a test drive. :devil:)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't read any other answers because I didn't want them to cloud my ideas.

Likely traits based on human abilities:

1) Omni-lingualism
2) Power bestowal
3) Energy blasts

Unlikely traits I would like to have:

1) Omniscience
2) Superhuman intelligence
3) Power mimicry (then I could have whatever I wanted/needed)

Random shit that would be fun to have:

1) Kinetic absorption
2) Sonic scream
3) Imperceptibility from the human senses (e.g. not just invisible, but completely undetectable)

EDIT AFTER READING OTHER ANSWERS: Oh eff. I didn't say 'heal people' or 'fight evil' like most of the other NFs. Maybe I am a mutant NF. :shock: Oh, wait, whew, Kyuuei didn't either. YAY, I knew we were similar!

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I had to do a picture to go along with my obnoxious post. :newwink:

picture.php

I would, with a single look, be able to overcome misunderstanding and ill will.

.... that would be awesome.

(Oh and with one wag of my pinky finger, I'd could make any guy fall head-over-heals in love with me. Imagine how cool that would be! The arrogant *ssholes would suffer their unrequited love. And I could take all sorts of guys out for a test drive. :devil:)

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
EDIT AFTER READING OTHER ANSWERS: Oh eff. I didn't say 'heal people' or 'fight evil' like most of the other NFs. Maybe I am a mutant NF. :shock: Oh, wait, whew, Kyuuei didn't either. YAY, I knew we were similar!

Heh... I considered having some sort of power that can help/heal/change the world too.

Then I remembered -
*cue dramatic music*
Uncle Ben : "With great power, comes great responsibility"

and my slacker side said "Screw responsibility" :D

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
going off of the movie Push, I'd probably be a Pusher:

Pushers have the ability to implant memories, thoughts and emotions into the minds of other people in order to manipulate them. The skill level of the Pusher determines how many people the Pusher is able to control at one time, and how vivid the implanted memories are. A powerful Pusher can push a large group of people at the same time, basically creating a personal army. A Pusher is able to make a person do anything the Pusher desires, even commit suicide. A Pusher's eyes indicate how powerful they are: their pupils will dilate to certain degrees depending on how powerful the push is (for example, Henry Carver's eyes are rendered completely black, signifying that he is an extremely able and effective Pusher).

Push (2009 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I swear i'd only use it for good :smile:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mind fusion. Think what you could do absorbing another human being...

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
A morph..

And it fits the ENFJ stereotype even.. Its fake and manipulative :hi: