• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do you ever just 'know' how things are going to pan out?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sense for design of weak Se-Fi INTP ENTP

orange on green
yellow on blue
pink on brown
simplistic squarish things...
..like in some old computer programs...

Or in another worlds: the ones with eyes can get cancer with metastasis by just look at it. :shock:

Jaguar

Design of weak Si + Fi INTP ENTP

orange on green
yellow on blue
simplistic squarish things...
..like in some old computer programs...

Or in another worlds: the ones with eyes can get cancer with metastasis by just look at it. :shock:

Oatmeal or chocolate chip?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Oatmeal or chocolate chip?

Haha I had ENTP friend who like trolling and joking with 0% sense for eyes (idiot for designs) or sense for world around him. So I see this as true. Real ENTP. :D

Jaguar

Haha I had ENTP friend who like trolling and joking with 0% sense for eyes or sense for world around him. So I see this as true. Real ENTP. :D

Bifidobacterium lactis, S. thermophilus, L. casei, L. rhamnosus, L. acidophilus, L. delbrueckii subsp. lactis, L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis, and Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris.

Mmmm.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bifidobacterium lactis, S. thermophilus, L. casei, L. rhamnosus, L. acidophilus, L. delbrueckii subsp. lactis, L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis, and Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris.

Mmmm.

I am sorry for I hurt your INTP feelings. :D

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Yes. Most of people predict what will happen because they already has the experience (facts S). For example if you have a lot of social experience you can have sort of wisdom of N type but that's don't makes you N type.
Main difference between N and S types is N is OUT TOUCH OF REALITY. For example Ni can see big picture which cannot apply to the current world. Because of that they can have a problem with sleeping, health, looks like they are losing orientation, prone to fantasy (yes no N is down-to-earth), doing non practical things... etc.

I don't agree with you.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't agree with you.

xxNJ- pay little attention for their health, can push their limits to the critical point
xxNP - pay little attention for their appearance, has a poor sense for design.

Period.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lol... No.

Example - living in fantasy world by Ni user.

Nikola Tesla INTJ sleep only 3 hours and work 21 hours. Dedicate his all life for one mission - give humanity free source of energy. World rejects his main project as unrealistic. They capitalize all his projects.

NJ - sometimes is all in their world so they forget when to eat, drink, sleep, bath and others stuff.
NP - sometimes is all fascinate by world so they forget how they appear to others,can deny what they see, hear...

All functions above have their consequences bellow.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Example - living in fantasy world by Ni user.

Nikola Tesla INTJ sleep only 3 hours and work 21 hours. Dedicate his all life for one mission - give humanity free source of energy. World rejects his main project as unrealistic. They capitalize all his projects.

NJ - sometimes is all in their world so they forget when to eat, drink, sleep, bath and others stuff.
NP - sometimes is all fascinate by world so they forget how they appear to others,can deny what they see, hear...

All functions above have their consequences bellow.

I didn't ask for examples, get what you are saying, and still disagree.

You're missing an awful lot of complexity and layering.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
ZnMCthS.gif

Sometimes even days later...My hindsight is impeccable.

The Cat

Staff member

I actually do notice a lot of things similar I feel to what I assume the OP is talking about. But I dont know that I count it, as I feel I have a certain blind spot to trusting my intuition when it comes to myself. My therapist says it has to do with grooming when I was a kid. so idk, maybe I'm magic. :shrug: Maybe we all are.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually do notice a lot of things similar I feel to what I assume the OP is talking about. But I dont know that I count it, as I feel I have a certain blind spot to trusting my intuition when it comes to myself. My therapist says it has to do with grooming when I was a kid. so idk, maybe I'm magic. :shrug: Maybe we all are.

You definitely are.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
No. I can extrapolate just as any human being can, but that doesn't mean it's going to be accurate. Sometimes new things are factored in that I did not foresee, and those things change the events. I prefer to sit back and watch time unfold things, I don't trust that foresight too much.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Well you did something wrong. Example

ENTP and INTP because of weak Si has a really problem of his appearance like image (Se - how something look like) don't get in their mind. This is why NTP are really bad designers
ENTJ amd INTJ can literally destroy their health (Si) because they are so focus on things out there... not mention spend the years of researching something and when they want to apply it to real world, real world this project could reject as unrealistic... :)

We are no omnipotent and if you feel that you are omnipotent or special to another ones then you are introvert. Type 5. :bye:

INTP-> Ti->Ne->Si-------->Fe
INTPs are not supposed to lack Si. Actually, in this case its called tertiary Si (same for INFPs).

"Si is the TiNe’s [TiNe means INTP] third function, and it allows them to store all the interesting facts and knowledge they gather in their brain in an organized way for future reference. Si also makes the Ti-led internal world fairly structured and detailed in its analysis, and can often lead to a very strong sense of internal stability which can come across as arrogance to others. While they can jump from topic to topic in conversation, internally their thought patterns are more linear. For TiNe's in particular, their Si drives them to have a high need for precise language, and they can often articulate themselves very well when they want to. As they get older, their thought processes get faster. After some time they will likely not need to consciously think through every step in a thought process unless they're taking on a very novel problem or task."

Source: TiNe (INTP) — Type in Mind

In fact, for ENTP the lack of Si is expected to be true, their lack of care and appearence, but not for INTP. There are several fictional characters which this lack of Si doesnt translate into being bad dressed.

I recommend you read more about function stack and cognitive functions. The way you describe lacks depth, that usually happens with someone who doesnt recognize the 3rd and 4th functions influence.

There is more although.
ENTPs are not terrible designers; Actually, ENTP is the most common type among design students in a 1996 study, that what my first topic here in typology central was about:
https://www.typologycentral.com/for...oughborough-university-study.html#post2819263

Furthermore, ENTJ actually are one of the most concrete intuitive types. They (or you all) are not prone to excessive fantasy.

"Se helps the TeNi use their senses to understand the world around them. They enjoy living in the moment and are capable when it comes to dealing with things that they can experience and touch in addition the purely hypothetical. This is because their Ni and Se fall in the middle as far as preferences go, so they’re able to flip back and forth to use each one as it’s needed. Se is also what drives them to search out playful new sensory experiences."

Source: TeNi (ENTJ) — Type in Mind

For INTJ type, have a note that the Se is considered achiles heel, not Si.
That means that INTJ are supposed to be the ones who are quite unpratical and very theorical, while the ENTP are supposed the ones to be NOT in touch with their health. Not both as you described. There is a but here. Although Se is related to concrete stuff, Te is related to concrete stuff either, although not directly. So, INTJ is indeed NOT the most in-fantasy intuitive type, and they wont be that unpratical.

Also, have a note that while some intuitives can be quite pratical and have degrees of being impratical or pratical, the same happens to sensors. ISTP and ISFP can be known as intuitive sensors types because of tertiary Ni (both are Fi or Ti>Se>Ni).

More and more, ISTJs are are the last type to think that they are special, they should be the most or the second most common type in the whole world and yet they are introverted.

I should do topic about these things in the future, ambiverts (ENFP, ENTP, ISTJ ISFJ), intuitive sensors (ISFP and ISTP), concrete and down to earth intuitives (ENTJ and ENFJ). Thats it.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Premonition is largely a numbers game. I'm sure if you really think about all the times you predicted something would happen, 95+% of the time it didn't. But when that 5% happens, it feels extra special.... because it's in the minority.

With that said, it's foolish to think that there aren't senses outside of our five. Animals have senses we don't, who's to say it's impossible that some people have more awareness with a sense most of us have yet to develop.

The Cat

Staff member
Premonition is largely a numbers game. I'm sure if you really think about all the times you predicted something would happen, 95+% of the time it didn't. But when that 5% happens, it feels extra special.... because it's in the minority.

With that said, it's foolish to think that there aren't senses outside of our five. Animals have senses we don't, who's to say it's impossible that some people have more awareness with a sense most of us have yet to develop.

You always know when things are going to deadpan out. :happy2:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Furthermore, ENTJ actually are one of the most concrete intuitive types. They (or you all) are not prone to excessive fantasy.

I should do topic about these things in the future, ambiverts (ENFP, ENTP, ISTJ ISFJ), intuitive sensors (ISFP and ISTP), concrete and down to earth intuitives (ENTJ and ENFJ). Thats it.

Wrong source. Read carefully.

13091294.jpg
PER.jpg

I evaluate all types acoring their 3rd function. ENTJs are realistic as INTJs are empathetic. Again PERSPECTIVES. :D

D_JukIlXkAAScWV