• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do you ever just 'know' how things are going to pan out?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sometimes. Sometimes not. Very bad at understanding people in general but I am know what is going to live and what is not.
For example if person look at my life without my permission I know it isn't work because I cannot trust that kind of person ever in my life again.
If person hurt me and know that she hurts me and still do it (psychopathy) I know it isn't going to work because I cannot stand normal people but someone expect from to understand mental ill people.
If person make quick conclusion about me I know it isn't going to work because even my parents still don't know me.
In general speaking, I know it is not going to work if the person is shallow and full of superstition simple because she is not mentally capable to understand me. :bye:

For example friends of mine have some hard conflict and one of my friends leave the group. They told very bad things about him.
Then I was saying that they are going fine after 5-6 mouths because I know them all and what they do they made peace exactly when I said that it will be happen.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Do you ever just 'know' how things are going to pan out?

In two different ways.

First one, learning behavioral patterns and core principles of a system to predict its reactions.
The second one being a gut feeling. I've made many decisions based on what seemed from the outside like a calculated risk or a gamble, but the outcome came along in my mind within absolute certainty.

The bottom line, when I find myself looking for logic where there is none, I simply trust my intuition.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Today I got shitty fast food for lunch. When I leave this particular place, I always take a sharp turn around a corner into this back parking lot (probably employee parking, but definitely out of the way for anyone else in the area going anywhere). I cannot see back into this area before I make the turn, as I'd have to turn around to catch a glimpse. As I turn, I suddenly start randomly thinking about intuition, and Ni vs Ne in conjunction with premonition, a somewhat vague thought and only for a split second, and then I immediately have the very clear thought "I shouldn't have gone this way" in the sense that I would regret it for some reason. All of the above happened within about 3 seconds as I was turning into this lot. Once I was in it facing straight again, I saw a large truck at the stop sign and thought that my "big regret" would just be having to sit and wait for this guy to get a chance to turn, and about 3 seconds after that thought, a car rapidly backs up toward me and narrowly misses my vehicle after I aggressively honk at them.

I don't actually put much weight into this stuff, but sometimes it's a little weird how things line up just so.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Also, certainly any type can have premonitions if premonitions are a thing (which I personally feel they are, but they don't make you an N type).

Jaguar

Also, certainly any type can have premonitions if premonitions are a thing (which I personally feel they are, but they don't make you an N type).

"Ni can see the future. So every person who has a Ni is a fortuneteller" :nopoints:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Yes. Most of people predict what will happen because they already has the experience (facts S). For example if you have a lot of social experience you can have sort of wisdom of N type but that's don't makes you N type.
Main difference between N and S types is N is OUT TOUCH OF REALITY. For example Ni can see big picture which cannot apply to the current world. Because of that they can have a problem with sleeping, health, looks like they are losing orientation, prone to fantasy (yes no N is down-to-earth), doing non practical things... etc.

Jaguar

I wish you'd stop posting that fake bullshit, man. Mentally ill people aren't the definition of N.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I wish you'd stop posting that fake bullshit, man. Mentally ill people aren't the definition of N.

I wish you first understand how hard is life for N but obvious you don't have any problem.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've known for over 25 years. You have yet to learn any of it. Period.

Well you did something wrong. Example

ENTP and INTP because of weak Si has a really problem of his appearance like image (Se - how something look like) don't get in their mind. This is why NTP are really bad designers
ENTJ amd INTJ can literally destroy their health (Si) because they are so focus on things out there... not mention spend the years of researching something and when they want to apply it to real world, real world this project could reject as unrealistic... :)

We are no omnipotent and if you feel that you are omnipotent or special to another ones then you are introvert. Type 5. :bye: