• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how to interpret socionics results

sneezeweed

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
before i joined here i hadn't heard of socionics at all, so i took the test a few minutes ago and i'm kind of confused about the results?
__.png
here's the first thing it says on the page. there's a whole bunch of other stuff below it and i'm not entirely sure what any of it means at all?

red

SEI means that your first functions are Si and Fe, subtype being slight Si. I think the higher the number before the subtype, the stronger the subtype is. Highest I've seen it go is three. Since Si is your base function, you'll think more or less like you'd be expected to think as an SEI. If Fe was your subtype, you'd accentuate that side of you more, which could make typing more difficult.

Si is your base function and Fe is your creative function. That page has descriptions of IEs, or Information Elements(such as Si and Fe), and descriptions of functions(like base and creative). Functions are slots for IEs that modify the IEs and make them show up in your personality in certain ways.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I don't know much about Socionics at all, but I wouldn't put a huge amount of stock into tests. They're a starting point, but they're often really confusing.

I get SEI-3Fe on that test.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
before i joined here i hadn't heard of socionics at all, so i took the test a few minutes ago and i'm kind of confused about the results?
View attachment 14521
here's the first thing it says on the page. there's a whole bunch of other stuff below it and i'm not entirely sure what any of it means at all?
There is a whole bunch of information in the sticky thread to this subforum that will guide you as to how to interpret your type results - http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ks-information-socionics-socionics-types.html