• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best iPhone 6 case

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hey! So I'm getting my iPhone 6 in a few days, but here's the thing: I'm a huge klutz. I've never been on fire, but I've "stopped, dropped and rolled" quite a few times in the past--and so has my phone. I'd love to have something cute or individualistic, but that's not really possible with my level of clumsiness. Also, I'm leasing the phone, so I have to keep it in great condition. So, what's the best case? Factoring in protection (above all), price, low-bulk, and attractiveness.

On a side note, I have trouble parting with things. After a while, my possessions become like friends to me. It sounds weird, but I feel like I'm betraying myself (and my "friend") when I give it up--especially when I'm trading it in for a newer model. My iPhone 4S has been with me through thick and thin, and I don't want to hurt its feelings.
Yeah, I know. Material items don't have feelings and therefore cannot form bonds with me. But...do any of you relate?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No

Haha just kidding. I have an iPhone 5 but on your second part, I'm kind of that way with like receipts or really shiny stuff. Like black plastic is kinda hard to give up or packages that were really cool looking. I don't know if it's so much of sentimental though for me.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would suggest getting a glass screen protector. They do cost quite a bit more than those crappy plastic films you can get, but they also give a lot of more protection, last much longer and feel much better.

I dont know whats the best case, as it depends so much on your preferences and needs. I would suggest just browsing some site that sells them or go to some store, but usually stores doesent have everything, so you might miss something that you would rather get.

Personally i have the basic leather case by apple, but i havent used it in a while, since i dont have a habit of dropping my phones. Instead i only have a bass pick protecting the camera that i made holes on for the camera lens and flashlight and mic.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Note on the iPhone 6. I do have a regular iPhone 6 and not the 6s. I will probably be having this phone for a few years. So maybe I'll get one when the 9 comes out? :shrug:

I have a glass screen protector. My plastic one fell off. I have a pelican case which has excellent grip. I like the look of the glass on my phone for some reason. Even though plastic may cover the full front, if you have a case that is thick enough dropping it you might actually not hurt the edges even though the glass doesn't cover anything but a little above the screen and the screen itself. But I don't want to find out :p

I didn't see the 6s as a real upgrade. Force touch isn't that amazing and I have a Nikon camera so eff trying to have a super nice camera on the phone and I could care less for a rose colored iPhone.

With the glass I actually now do like black one more than the white. I see almost everyone have white ones now... Racists :p