• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pamela from Louie

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've never seen a character on TV be so similar to me... even mannerisms, it's uncanny. My husband tells me all the time.. :laugh:
Same with Kim on Lucky Louie:
Who is this woman and has she followed me around?.. lmao.

Any thoughts on her type?

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4
Don't know her type, but she is a breath of fresh air for sure. Adorable :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never seen a character on TV be so similar to me... even mannerisms, it's uncanny. My husband tells me all the time.. :laugh:
Same with Kim on Lucky Louie:
Who is this woman and has she followed me around?.. lmao.

Any thoughts on her type?

that's awesome! would love to see sometime. i love her!

Trash Panda

Retired
I developed the hugest crush on her watching Louie. She gives me ixtp vibes.:blush: (her unwillingness to commit, her dislike for Louie's gooey love talk, she's spontaneous, flighty..)

Also, she's bobby hill from king of the hill. Yeah. Has been forever.
A Bobby Hill Montage - YouTube

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

That's what I thought too when my husband started pointing out all of our similarities (both characters she plays) but I'm not very good at figuring out types, hence this thread..:)