• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Tre Melvin

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I don't know why, but I CANNOT stand this. I just started watching this dude (and trust me, I have watched A LOT of his videos already haha) and I have an over-powering urge to label him as ENFJ. I know he is a Youtube Celebtrity, so it's hard to type celebrities... BUT COME ON, THEY ARE HUMANS TOO! xDDDDD

I CAN'T!!! ...I. CAN'T.

I don't want to be wrong, so I want someone who really KNOWS about ENFJs to respond (I am not yet sure if I am one).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mnQw9_1-ls

SO [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] !!!!

...please help me? And anyone else who REALLY knows about Fe doms??

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Ugh he is annoying.

Honestly, I am not sure of his type. All I get is ExFx.

aaahhhh ok.

At least I am on an okay track lol.

idk why, but something is jumping out at me and I just want to put my mind to rest; this seriously helped a lot! Thank you!!!
I think I am just happy that I have the "F" part down.

///judging issues.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Now that I feel more "certain"

I'm going to post another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqv1-Ac4Xm8

I am noticing a trend. His videos are either meant to be funny (but still, he's always commenting on some social aspect of life and can seem very "judgy") or have a political/emotional slant. No other in-between.

I see him as a heart type in terms of enneagram.
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] , what do you think? If you don't wanna/can't say, no worries!

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Also, I am really sorry for singling you out, [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION].

I just wanted to make sure I got a response from people I felt I could trust.

*sometimes I wish the forum wasn't so big*

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Aww, he's cute. I like him. :D I actually didn't see him much aside from this video lol. I subscribed because I need more same gender loving men of color in my life.

Since I don't know him that much though I dunno how much I could help. I think ENFJ works for him - the content of the two vids you linked were very F-flavored because they're all about relationships and values and that kinda stuff. I think the fact that he's conscious of the fact that he's an entertainer and is trying to impact and influence others with his videos is more of an ExFJ quality.

But I haven't watched much of him so I can't say for sure if he prioritizes that kind of delivery. For now I'll say ENFJ with ENFP as an alternative. :yes:

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Aww, he's cute. I like him. :D I actually didn't see him much aside from this video lol. I subscribed because I need more same gender loving men of color in my life.

Since I don't know him that much though I dunno how much I could help. I think ENFJ works for him - the content of the two vids you linked were very F-flavored because they're all about relationships and values and that kinda stuff. I think the fact that he's conscious of the fact that he's an entertainer and is trying to impact and influence others with his videos is more of an ExFJ quality.

But I haven't watched much of him so I can't say for sure if he prioritizes that kind of delivery. For now I'll say ENFJ with ENFP as an alternative. :yes:

haha, yeah he's good looking.
what is intriguing me is that he has a presence that I really want to figure out for some reason.

I feel okay saying he is 3w2 or 2w3 because of this video (towards the end).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYkt6ORlNc

It sort of seems obvious that he worries about what other people think, but he isn't "shallow" about it. Like, he's out there to critique the people who can potentially judge him/put him down, instead of simply catering to them. And I am okay with him being 2ish because he seems to have a focus on "deep" love.

idk. his personality is pretty "critique-y" of feelery things while focusing on love. ...He reminds me of Oprah and a friend of mine (who is DEFINITELY a heart type), honestly. Maybe that is why I am obsessed with him. I have a strange obsession with heart-types.

...it's pathetic.