• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ex-Top Gear Boys

MadTeaParty

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
So I've been binge-watching Top Gear for the past couple of weeks and I've come to some conclusions (short, 'cause I need to go to sleep):
Jeremy is probably ENTP and an enneagram type 7. I was thinking 8, but on second thoughts he doesn't seem very 8-ish to me. He can get excited like a little kid and he always seems very enthusiastic.
I have James down as an INTP with all his love for throwing in random facts. Also if you watch his other programs he isn't as organised and ISTJ-ish as they make him out to be on Top Gear. As for enneagram, I believe him to be type 5.
As for Richard, I find him really difficult to type. I'll go with ESFP, but I'm open to suggestions. And enneagram 8? Possibly? He does strike me as quite quick to anger and not in the comical way that Jeremy is. And out of them three, I think he'd be most likely to get into a physical fight.
I'm new to enneagram, so I'm bound to make mistakes. It's just something that's been nagging me for some time and I'd like to know what you think?