• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i found out a way to solve any problem what so ever.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
when i say solve any problem i mean solve any problem here are some methods..
most of the methods require tapping into the subconsious
method 1)think of a question or problem that you want to solve and hold the question in your mind all the time,just keep it there,keep thinking of the question over and over while expecting your subconsious to give the answer,now,as your do this for a few days,...an image will start forming in your mind wih the answer,it works because your concentrating on the question all the time expecting an answer from your mind,and as your do this an answer will come...i ganrentee this will work 100% i put it on my life. just try it.but throughout the day you must be thinking or obsessing over the question non stop or concentrating on it,
method2)during dream state think of your problem before you go sleep and if you get lucky you might have a lucid dream about it
mthod 3)an hour before you go sleep start obsessing over your question non stop,then go sleep witht he question in your mind and you will wake up witht he answer.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it is interesting that mystical thinking works for you... it seems to do the trick for many people...

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"it works for me it must work for everyone!" well at least you didn't write a book about it and try to make money off people.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
try the method for a few days i ganrentee you it works. garentee...

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I've been doing something like this since I was kid.

For me it's a matter of just thinking about the problem all day. The other difference is that I don't have lucid dreams where I figure it out myself, rather my subconscious -which somehow knows everything-will just give me the answer.

Several years ago I had a dentist appointment at some rediculous hour in the morning. On the plus side, my best friend lived a block away from said dentist. Figured I'd make the best of it by visiting her afterwards. But it was too late to call and ask her. I'd have no time in the morning to get a hold of her. ( this was back when cellphones were rare.)
I thought about it a lot before bed. I had a dream where very early in the morning I thought to myself " She gets up stupidly early. I bet she's online right now too." So I got up, snuck into the living room and logged onto AIM ( Yeah. A while ago). Sure enough she was online. She asked why the fuck I was up so early. I told her " a dream told me to." After a few more lines of dialog I woke up and, well, renacted that dream in real life, verbatum, even her parts of the conversation.

Another trick I use is to keep an inanimate object nearby in case I need to tell myself something while I'm asleep Most of the time it was my Byakuya plushy ( because he's dependable, obviously.)
I first tried this in a desperate attempt to get rid of a very persitent nightmare. I told myself in a last resort to focus on something else. The plushy was the only thing in the room. I told my plushy " You keep the nightmares away." When I fell asleep again all of my allies were dead and I was cornered by Zombies. Then the air was filled with billions of flower petals. The zombies couldn't see me. I couldn't see either, except for one petal that hovered in front of me " Do you want my help or not?" I heard from somwhere. So I followed it to a peaceful clearing of cherry trees and fell asleep among them.

I've also used this for much simpler things like waking me up on time.

Anyway, it works for some people. Don't know if you're one of them unless you try.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
I've been doing something like this since I was kid.

For me it's a matter of just thinking about the problem all day. The other difference is that I don't have lucid dreams where I figure it out myself, rather my subconscious -which somehow knows everything-will just give me the answer.

Several years ago I had a dentist appointment at some rediculous hour in the morning. On the plus side, my best friend lived a block away from said dentist. Figured I'd make the best of it by visiting her afterwards. But it was too late to call and ask her. I'd have no time in the morning to get a hold of her. ( this was back when cellphones were rare.)
I thought about it a lot before bed. I had a dream where very early in the morning I thought to myself " She gets up stupidly early. I bet she's online right now too." So I got up, snuck into the living room and logged onto AIM ( Yeah. A while ago). Sure enough she was online. She asked why the fuck I was up so early. I told her " a dream told me to." After a few more lines of dialog I woke up and, well, renacted that dream in real life, verbatum, even her parts of the conversation.

Another trick I use is to keep an inanimate object nearby in case I need to tell myself something while I'm asleep Most of the time it was my Byakuya plushy ( because he's dependable, obviously.)
I first tried this in a desperate attempt to get rid of a very persitent nightmare. I told myself in a last resort to focus on something else. The plushy was the only thing in the room. I told my plushy " You keep the nightmares away." When I fell asleep again all of my allies were dead and I was cornered by Zombies. Then the air was filled with billions of flower petals. The zombies couldn't see me. I couldn't see either, except for one petal that hovered in front of me " Do you want my help or not?" I heard from somwhere. So I followed it to a peaceful clearing of cherry trees and fell asleep among them.

I've also used this for much simpler things like waking me up on time.

Anyway, it works for some people. Don't know if you're one of them unless you try.

yes and this never happened to me before but since i started meditating,i saw this problem,and could fidn the answer i would suffer for days with this problem trying to solve but then i noticed that an image would start to form with the answer to to the problem from my subconsious,i mean right now in wakign state if i lay down,and close my eyes,theres a clear image with the answer that keeps flashing in my mind,its not imagination,its a real pure image