• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cool article that exhibits how I think all the time...

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
Physics Is Pointing Inexorably to Mind - Scientific American Blog Network

Basically, the shit Plato said except Plato said it better.

Except I say it better than plato.

Look, information exists on its own and physical reality exists on its own. We can use information to describe physical reality and we can use physical reality to describe information.

Why do we always have to think in black and white. There are many planes of reality. Matter does not evaporate under a microscope.

Lark

So do you think that there is an objective, ordered cosmos or is it all just projection of the mind onto incomprehensible chaos?

This sounds less like Plato and more like Bishop Berkley.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looks like someone stopped thinking 3 dimensionally. I have always felt time, and size doesn't actually exist. We just perceive it.