• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of warrior are you?

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I ended up with two also.

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Guard.

You are a true, versatile guard. You have a defensive nature, that is, you are good at instilling a sense of security in the places around you. A strong presence weakens any possible threats around you, and a swift, practical approach to the problems that crop up puts them down before they can get out of hand.

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Warden.

To be a Warden is to be the ultimate Guardian. Whether a physical Guardian or an essential Guardian, is up to you. You may be both. To be a physical Guardian is to be a living, breathing testament to the love you carry for a person, or people, whose lives you will always defend if you possibly can. To be an essential Guardian is to be a living, breathing testament to the security that your wards seek, and will look to you for your always kind, always nurturing support.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What kind of Warrior are you?
Results:
Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Fighter.

To carry the title of "Fighter" is to carry great strength, and courage. You are a very practical person. When life offers you a challenge, you meet it head on and plow straight through it, stopping only afterwards to worry about injury and stress. These challenges that you endure may leave scars, but they will also leave you with trusted friends, and will make you all the more determined for it.

secondary matches:
Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are an Avatar.

A rare breed. A person sure enough of their self-righteousness that they can take it upon themselves to act as an avatar -- an extension -- of that which they believe in. Though you might act as a delegate of someone or something else, there is no question that your faith and strength are powerful enough to instill in millions of people the deepest respect for you.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Hero.

You are true heroic material. You find great motivation in the things you love, and great inspiration in your sense of self-confidence, and your excellence. Once you get your mind set on a goal, you are nearly unstoppable, and given enough time, you will meet it.
guitar-hero-logo.jpg

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
mercenary.jpg

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Mercenary.

Great strength that stands alone. You're strong enough in solving problems that you'd loan your skills out -- for a price. To be a Mercenary isn't necessarily to be a literal Soldier of Fortune, but it does mean that you have great practical knowledge of the world, and great ambition. And by applying both, you will climb the ladder of Renown to great personal triumph and glory.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6

You are an Advisor.

Ditto, though I also had Henchman, but it wasn't really me or not the good me, but the evil me. :devil:

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi

You are an Advisor.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Retainer.

To be a Retainer is to be the ultimate Knight. When the kings of old were threatened, or faced with any obstacle of special note, it was the Retainer they called upon to act in the liege's name. To be an excellent Retainer is to bring great honor to yourself and those you work for, while instilling happiness and security in the people around you.

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Sentry.

You believe in defending the ones you trust, and you will defend them with all your strength, that's for sure. But who is worthy of that trust? You and you alone decide who is worthy, who is not worthy, and when your moods change. Your friends will heed you as an excellent force to have on their side, but your enemies will loathe you with a passion unequaled.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Guard.

You are a true, versatile guard. You have a defensive nature, that is, you are good at instilling a sense of security in the places around you. A strong presence weakens any possible threats around you, and a swift, practical approach to the problems that crop up puts them down before they can get out of hand.

Secondary matches

Dominant class, secondary sphere

Fighter (class Arms Master at score 4 + sphere Soldier at score 1)
Advisor (class Arms Master at score 4 + sphere Knight at score 1)
Fun Facts

25253 people have taken this test so far.

46.2% of the 5896 Guards surveyed agree with you, saying that they are strict about sex, keeping it only for serious relationships.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Warden.

To be a Warden is to be the ultimate Guardian. Whether a physical Guardian or an essential Guardian, is up to you. You may be both. To be a physical Guardian is to be a living, breathing testament to the love you carry for a person, or people, whose lives you will always defend if you possibly can. To be an essential Guardian is to be a living, breathing testament to the security that your wards seek, and will look to you for your always kind, always nurturing support.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Hero.

You are true heroic material. You find great motivation in the things you love, and great inspiration in your sense of self-confidence, and your excellence. Once you get your mind set on a goal, you are nearly unstoppable, and given enough time, you will meet it.

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are an Avatar.

A rare breed. A person sure enough of their self-righteousness that they can take it upon themselves to act as an avatar -- an extension -- of that which they believe in. Though you might act as a delegate of someone or something else, there is no question that your faith and strength are powerful enough to instill in millions of people the deepest respect for you.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Vigilante.

When it comes to action, you stand alone. You may possess great valor and self-righteousness, Vigilante, but chances are, you may be torn between looking out for your beliefs, and looking out for yourself. A real anti-hero. Try not to step on anyone's toes, and in time you'll find those who will be your admirers.

Lark

I'm a warrior scholar.

Oh wait its a quiz? Well, I'm a warrior scholar but I'll take the quiz...

Lark

OK, I got two, which do you think I sound like?

You are an Advisor.

And.

You are a Guard.

I find it interesting because in combination both of these reflect my work and what I consider essential to my work and to life in general. It is good to know because it means that in some sense I am reflecting my values and managing to be the change I want to see in the world.

Jaguar

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Boss.

What a shocker. ;)

Beorn

Permabanned

You are a Hero.

Cue Bonnie Tyler...

S

Sniffles

I got Vigilante before, this time I got:

You are an Advisor.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mercenary... why don't I feel shocked :dry:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Campaigner.

You have the mark of the Campaigner upon you. You have strong, self-righteous beliefs, and people who share your ideals. Your strong presence leaves the mark of leadership upon your shoulders, and you probably find yourself being the one who carries the mantle of "Alpha" on his shoulders.

Secondary matches
Dominant sphere, secondary class

Shield Bearer (class Defender at score 3 + sphere Soldier at score 5)

To be a Shield Bearer is to have great faith in your friends. Though your friends may not turn to you for guidance, they will turn to you when they need something more important... when they need somebody to stick up for them, especially in situations when they might feel vulnerable. You are very much valued by your comrades.

Lol, what a boring name for the first class, but whatever.