• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test Your Thinking Style

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I was somewhat intuitive. But I think the results were skewed, I had a somewhat good idea of what they were looking for, and how to get the result I wanted. I didn't want to be tested as being too analytical, so I made really odd connections.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This tests determines whether you have a more analytical or intuitive thinking style.

I got analytical thinking, but I could see the intuitive side of things too, but I guess I thought the analytical approach was better?? I think analytical is more T and intuitive is more F, but idk.

Thinking Style Experiment

somewhat analytic

I suspect my result is rubbish. The insistence on speed meant I didn't consider the choices that most suited my style of interpretation. I saw no advantage to their focus on speed and not explicitly advising users to make the choices that suited their natural form of selection/evaluation.

I don't think their results will be useful.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
thinkingtest.jpg

Based on your results, your thinking style appears to be both intuitive and analytic. When tackling a problem, you may tend to focus both on the larger picture and on specific details.

One of the more fun tests I've taken.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=22257]Floki[/MENTION] why was I tagged I did it already? :shrug:

Do you want a deeper insight? People see things differently not only by nature but by culture too.

For example, direction. Instead of ourselves we can use objects and different terminology.

Party on my thinking comrades.

Tater

[MENTION=22257]Floki[/MENTION] why was I tagged I did it already? :shrug:

Do you want a deeper insight? People see things differently not only by nature but by culture too.

For example, direction. Instead of ourselves we can use objects and different terminology.

Party on my thinking comrades.

i wanted to see more results to observe any correlations. it was my first time using this feature. sorry for the redundancy.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i wanted to see more results to observe any correlations. it was my first time using this feature. sorry for the redundancy.

Not to worry. I simply didn't understand, that's all.

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
I use both anaytic and intuition it says.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=22257]Floki[/MENTION] I love how you tagged me in my own thread.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Somewhat intuitive

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on your results, your thinking style appears to be both intuitive and analytic. When tackling a problem, you may tend to focus both on the larger picture and on specific details.

^

I wonder if it's a thing amongst Alpha/Gamma SFs.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
I really enjoyed this test. Thanks for posting it [MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] and for tagging me [MENTION=22257]Floki[/MENTION].

The style of questioning reminded me of an I.Q. test and I think that standpoint helped me in considering the questions. Fun!

Thinking%20Style_zpsjsoxuati.png