• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFJ VS ESFJ ( video examples)

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
ENFJ vs ESFJ Two superb examples of the difference between the idealists (NF) and the guardians (SJ) ( NF VS SJ, video examples).
ENFJ- YouTube. "ENFJs are highly intentional and often have an agenda—to teach, motivate, unite, persuade, etc. Like INFJs, ENFJs see it as their job to help others live more authentically, ethically, and healthily". It's about his faith in humanity, he wants to inspire and motivate. 6.30 onwards in particular is a superb example of the idealist temperament. 7.20 is an example of intuition, he says a similar thing in another interview - what i love to do more than anything is shine a light on things that might be wrong in this country, to illuminate the darkness" - this is abstract, function wise this is FeNi. Ni insight and Fe care for the human race, illuminate injustice, to illuminate corruption, to illuminate human rights violations- i love ENFJs, he's my favorite ENFJ

ESFJ- YouTube "People focused and action oriented the ESFJ is driven by a sense of duty." Unlike the NF its not really about idealism, it's about a sense of duty. 3.05- he's concrete and he's giving you physical examples, we do this and we do that- tired doctors make bad decisions. It's about a sense of duty, SJs are not visionary and inspirational, they are caring and driven by a sense of duty. 5.38- i ask everybody here, who would you rather believe doctors and health care staff who work at the heart of the NHS and know exactly what happens or somebody who works in an office over there" - He's not giving you insight in an Ni kind of way, he's giving you physical examples.

Both types are awesome, i'v personally never understood why ESFJs get hate, i'v always gotten along well with them, not aswell as ISFJs but ISFJs are one of my favorite/