• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can someone help me determine my type?

Allyrianne

Hi everyone!

I tried posting a long article here but it keeps getting denied. I posted it on reddit, and here's the link:

Help me determine my type

I hope someone can provide an in-depth analysis on it.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Personality type is just a category. It doesn't tell you who you are. That is, you can be in the same category as many other people without actually being the same as them (which is good, uniqueness and individuality matter).

Have a read about different types and see which seems like you.

I'd first check INFJ, ISFJ, ISFP and ESFJ. If they seem wrong maybe then check ENFJ and INFP. If they also seem wrong maybe check ENFP, INTJ, ISTJ.

I'd probably rule out the others. You don't seem particularly ENTJ, ENTP, INTP, ESTJ, ESTP, ISTP, ESFP.

A few questions that might help
What kinds of tasks annoy you most to do and what do you find easiest to do? (This can give hints about your dominant and inferior functions)

How do you deal with conflict? Do you want to stay in there and solve it, or do you want to get away?

Allyrianne

Personality type is just a category. It doesn't tell you who you are. That is, you can be in the same category as many other people without actually being the same as them (which is good, uniqueness and individuality matter).

Have a read about different types and see which seems like you.

I'd first check INFJ, ISFJ, ISFP and ESFJ. If they seem wrong maybe then check ENFJ and INFP. If they also seem wrong maybe check ENFP, INTJ, ISTJ.

I'd probably rule out the others. You don't seem particularly ENTJ, ENTP, INTP, ESTJ, ESTP, ISTP, ESFP.

A few questions that might help
What kinds of tasks annoy you most to do and what do you find easiest to do? (This can give hints about your dominant and inferior functions)

How do you deal with conflict? Do you want to stay in there and solve it, or do you want to get away?

Hi, Blue! Thank you for responding.

The tasks that annoy me would be ones that involve dealing with many people. Also, I hate being hurried; I dislike being told what to do, and I do things as they cross my mind or depending on my mood. I almost rarely plan things out; I tend to start tasks, but could possibly get bored of it and start another one. I also enjoy doing tasks when there's a background noise at a moderately low level, that is, someone has to be talking even if it's irrelevant to what I do, I just need something in the background.

I don't like rules a lot. I believe what's important is to get things done properly, despite how you do it, as long as it's in a good way. I'm extremely indecisive; I take too much time before deciding because I'm constantly weighing things and there are a lot of choices in my mind.

I despise conflict. When I try to express anger to someone, like really angry, I can hardly even talk because my speech is all distorted because of the extreme emotion. I dislike confrontations. I slam door to people who would constantly expose me to such situation. I distance myself from people who makes me feel uncomfortable. Depending on whether I have pleasant or unpleasant feelings to a particular person, thing or place, it's where I base my decisions from to stay away or let them be near me.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Hi, Blue! Thank you for responding. The tasks that annoy me would be ones that involve dealing with many people. Also, I hate being hurried; I dislike being told what to do, and I do things as they cross my mind or depending on my mood. I almost rarely plan things out; I tend to start tasks, but could possibly get bored of it and start another one. I also enjoy doing tasks when there's a background noise at a moderately low level, that is, someone has to be talking even if it's irrelevant to what I do, I just need something in the background. I don't like rules a lot. I believe what's important is to get things done properly, despite how you do it, as long as it's in a good way. I'm extremely indecisive; I take too much time before deciding because I'm constantly weighing things and there are a lot of choices in my mind. I despise conflict. When I try to express anger to someone, like really angry, I can hardly even talk because my speech is all distorted because of the extreme emotion. I dislike confrontations. I slam door to people who would constantly expose me to such situation. I distance myself from people who makes me feel uncomfortable. Depending on whether I have pleasant or unpleasant feelings to a particular person, thing or place, it's where I base my decisions from to stay away or let them be near me.
Maybe look at ISFP and INFJ first.

What are your interests like? Would you describe yourself as theoretical at all? Or more creative? A bit left field?

INFJs tend to be quite philosophical and enjoy questioning the deeper things in life. ISFPs like considering life too, but tend to be less theoretical philosophers and more creative. Both like their quiet time and can be drawn to connect with people while also wanting to escape them.

Allyrianne

Maybe look at ISFP and INFJ first.

What are your interests like? Would you describe yourself as theoretical at all? Or more creative? A bit left field?

INFJs tend to be quite philosophical and enjoy questioning the deeper things in life. ISFPs like considering life too, but tend to be less theoretical philosophers and more creative. Both like their quiet time and can be drawn to connect with people while also wanting to escape them.

I don't really have much interests to be honest. How about imagination? I'm almost always imagining a lot; of how things could be, or how the world would be better.

I think I have a bit of both; sometimes I tend to be too philosophical, questioning about my existence and all; other times, I tend to be creative especially through literature. But above all, I think my strength lies in my ability to daydream, to imagine and to get a hint of how I envision the world to be based on those imaginations. Oftentimes I find myself walking back and forth around the house, constantly in deep thought, trying to imagine a lot of things that tend to keep me preoccupied.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I refuse to listen to music which the people I dislike tend to listen to

This is not Fi. Fe and Si.

You get impression from those who listen some kind of music and therefore you don't want to listen their music. You think: "How can somebody can be so stupid by your criteria and listen same music as me?" (inf Ti)

Sometimes I wonder if I said or posted something stupid (inf Ti). Or, maybe my words are just barely understandable; or it could just be filled with so much figurative language that the essence fell in diminution amidst a rain dance of melancholy; or maybe I'm just bad at communicating my thoughts and emotions. In oblivion lies my fear of vanishing into the unknown; a bleak path of ephemeral memories, glowing faintly, transient.. all headed towards the point of inexistence.

Your personal logical judgment is clearly your weakness.

Fe-Si/Ne

Allyrianne

This is not Fi. Fe and Si.

You get impression from those who listen some kind of music and therefore you don't want to listen their music. You think: "How can somebody can be so stupid by your criteria and listen same music as me?" (inf Ti)

Your personal logical judgment is clearly your weakness.

Fe-Si/Ne

Hi there. I took the test on this forum and I got this. Does it help? Does it sound accurate?
cognitive_functions_1.jpgcognitive_functions.jpg
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] Can you see it now?

Last edited:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
It is INFP but according to functions it is more like ENFJ since you possess lack of knowledge of Te and Si. I told you inf Ti is obvious.

It is possible that you are ESFJ looping Fe-Ne (that is what I FIRST SOW on your post Fe and Ne together). That Ni is so low compere to Ne.

You are clearly Extroverted Feeler.