• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] what do you like of being XXXX?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you should think how your enneagram and instincts give you different qualities from those of other people of your type. so its not generic typology.

alright, so ill start: i like being mentally fluffy. its perhaps that im a 5w4, so my fluffiness manifests in the mental side.
i also like my ability to grasp typology coherently. 5w4 is most likely the ennea that makes understanding typology the easiest.

whoaaa

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Very little. I am not afraid of confrontation, which often leads to a lot of superficial friendships and social alienation. I only feel comfortable in a work setting or around acquaintances, and when I get close to someone I manage to hurt them and fuck everything up without meaning to. I hurt their feelings, scare them, and cause them a lot of emotional grief and I just don't understand how to fix it except to get away from them because I hate hurting them.

I get to be the type nobody likes, but I'm great at managing people and performing tasks. It's a lonely life.

QueenBeech

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I like being constantly socially aware. As I’ve experienced as an ESTP and as I’ve seen in other ESTPs I’ve met, we always have the ability to sense someone’s true intentions from miles away, as well as having the boldness to immediately confront them. As such, it is exceedingly difficult to pull the wool over the eyes of an ESTP. My instincts on people have never been wrong, either. We’re like ultimate bullshit detectors.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
meh, it's what i am used to... i don't care for theorizing how my life would be if i was a different person at my core... i am the way i am, and anything else is foreign...

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Magical forecasting abilities.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The thing I like most about being an ENFP is the open-mindedness and accepting nature that is tied to the NeFi combo. I can get along with a lot of different types of people fairly easily as a result.

As far as being a 6w7 sp/so, I'm not sure if there's anything I like persay. I suppose I like my work ethic, loyalty and dedication that comes with being a 6. I like other 6s just fine, but honestly there's very little about being type 6 that I actually enjoy

I don't really like how I have trouble making deep connections because I'm sx-last. I tend to shy away from many sort of intimacy. Well, shy away might be too gentle or a term to describe my at-times deep aversion to it. I sometimes worry that one day I'll truly be all alone because of it. I like to connect with people, but I falter one on one.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
meh, it's what i am used to... i don't care for theorizing how my life would be if i was a different person at my core... i am the way i am, and anything else is foreign...

so, how do you like being an intp? (+sx sp and a nine) (intp is it?)

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so, how do you like being an intp? (+sx sp and a nine) (intp is it?)

okay, but i'll reiterate that i view the question as more or less equivalent to asking people to quantify their positive traits, that fit in a limited idea of what "type" is... to guess what i would be, if i was not me, is beyond my capability to be accurate; therefore, any description of positive traits is ultimately without meaning... i am not certain what put me in the mood to articulate this rather than ignore it and play along... likely because i have a strong aversion to stating (internally or externally) that i feel superior to others in any particular capacity...

with that said, i'll participate as desired... i guess that i enjoy thinking through a concept as thoroughly as possible... i like feeling as if i understand the people and events around me in a different way than most others i meet... i enjoy that the people i know give my opinion weight, and that they ask me for my advice when they feel uncertain... i like that i don't feel as if i "require" friendships, and that my motivations for interacting with others aren't based on fulfilling some sort of need... i like feeling as if i am an observer, and that i am able to disconnect myself from a situation and on some level from my own viewpoints/emotions... i know that i can't possibly be as impartial as i feel in those moments, but my facsimile of it is satisfying and useful... i like not feeling that silence is uncomfortable, and not filling the air with meaningless chatter to banish it...

being me is okay, but the alternatives are pretty slim...

I know I’m an INFP. The rest? Fuck if I know at this point. I’ll leave it at MBTI type then.

So I’m ice cream. I’m confident I’m ice cream but haven’t a clue what kind. As long as it’s not bubblegum flavor. Who the fuck decided that needed to be a thing?

Permabanned
Being XXXX is dabest sing sinse sliced bred, it's so empowring and refreshing trully finally finding my tru identity and know my tru purpos, etc.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know I’m an INFP. The rest? Fuck if I know at this point. I’ll leave it at MBTI type then.

So I’m ice cream. I’m confident I’m ice cream but haven’t a clue what kind. As long as it’s not bubblegum flavor. Who the fuck decided that needed to be a thing?

<wonders... would Pop be okay with ketchup ice cream, or lobster? Garlic? Hmm...>

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I have almost no temper.

I am easily irritated but rarely angry. Few things really get to me. But I'm no push over. If I need to stand up for/defend myself I will do it with maybe even more ferocity than your basic 8.
Probably because I don't waste my energy getting angry over stupid shit that doesn't matter.

<wonders... would Pop be okay with ketchup ice cream, or lobster? Garlic? Hmm...>

Pop would not be okay with these choices. Or Dill Pickle, or New England Clam Chowder Bread Bowl Swirl.

My point is you do not ingest bubblegum so why put it in ice cream? It’s a choking/digestive issue waiting to happen.