Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Typing based on Writing Style/content

I don't know what type this guy is, and I doubt he knows either. So this is a double-blind experiment.

What MBTI type writes things like this:
    "Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of the Caribbean, Texas and the Florida Keys were annilated by back to back storms all while Northern and Southern California have been in flames?

Please try and understand what is happening here on a macro level? We have officially entered a time of turbulence on earth and this is the only pathway to peace, empathy and unity within our race and love for our planet.

These events will soon be the norm in years to come. Once California has endured it, another region will be hit with another kind of event. It’s ok if you think I’m nuts, I’m putting this in writing and on record so we can look back at these posts in 2020 and fully understand that this is all part of a perfectly designed master plan, orchestrated to ensure that humanity will graduate into its next evolutionary chapter.

The water must boil before it purifies.
    Yes even Trump plays his role in the acceleration of this planetary implosion. This is all by Divine Order, nothing is by chance and everything that’s happening is in accordance with God’s mater plan for humanity’s evolution and more specifically the evolution of our souls. Now it may be easier to understand what the 2012 Mayan calendar was all about. The ancients knew that this was the cosmic date that would forever shift all of us into another epoch and another paradigm.

“Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.” -Gospel of Thomas"

To make it easier, here is his list of accomplishments:
    Co-founder at Impact Week Miami
    Co-founder at Capponi Shear Construction
    Founder at Global Empowerment Mission
    Co-Founded at The Deck at Island Gardens
    Founder & Principal at Luna Group Holdings, LLC
    Business Owner at Luna Beach Bimini
    Co-Founded at InList

@highlander

ESTJ is a possibility. I've seen this spiritual/metaphysical pattern-seeking, where it isn't necessarily logical to read into something as a pattern, in ESTJs before. Maybe it has something to do with trickster Ni.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    ESTJ is a possibility. I've seen this spiritual/metaphysical pattern-seeking, where it isn't necessarily logical to read into something as a pattern, in ESTJs before. Maybe it has something to do with trickster Ni.
    But what trick is being played?

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    That his intuition is correct > "correlation is not causation." Ni may be adept at spotting patterns and weaving a cohesive, singular forecast but without enough accurate information, incomplete or false conclusions can be reached. It's a "tricky" function with definite blind spots.
    Likes Metis liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    That his intuition is correct > "correlation is not causation." Ni may be adept at spotting patterns and weaving a cohesive, singular forecast but without enough accurate information, incomplete or false conclusions can be reached. It's a "tricky" function with definite blind spots.
    Can it be a tricky function in the auxiliary mode too?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Sounds like an INFJ to me.
    “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”– Douglas Adams

Can it be a tricky function in the auxiliary mode too?
    In the sense that Ni Doms tend to be more thorough and far reaching in their intuiting patterns and connections (and therefore more likely to consider the greater implications of their intuitions and form more airtight contingencies) and Ni Aux users less so (a la the ENTJ who is more concerned with using flashes of inspired intuition to act more urgently in the hear and now in moving towards a a vision), then yes. Ultimately, the greater the quality and depth of information a dom/aux Ni user has, the greater the likelihood that his intuitions are more "merit" based, if that makes sense. Or put crudely, if one ingests a lot of bad crap, and even with the most efficient digestive and excretory system, he will ultimately dispel a drawn out, cohesively sturdy, log of bad crap. Crap begets crap. lol
    Likes Agent Washington liked this post

The ESTJ this post reminds me of was a scientist, and he used Si a lot, for work, for hobbies, for whatever, if Si is what you use to categorize things -- like birds, plants that you see on nature walks, etc. He was great at that; it was second nature to him. He was also religious, and he embarked on a project to collect natural proofs of a particular religious tenet. He was collecting examples of what he thought was a pattern, but wasn't. It was like, instead of using Si in a way that might make sense in a study of theology--for example, by comparing translations of religious writing, or studying the historical context of religious ideas--he was using Si in the service of a less concrete function, in a way that would be similar to divination, and his data was cherry-picked. The trick played was that he thought he could combine a "mystical" research method with a scientific and practical method, and by trying to do that, he lost the context and any utility of both, and negated the value of both. He thought he was being scientific, but he wasn't, and he also thought he was gleaning profound metaphysical information out of a natural pattern, but not only was he not gleaning that, the pattern didn't exist.

It was sort of like this situation: In the book "Aurora" by Kim Stanley Robinson, one guy starts to think that the sun is trying to send him a message. He thinks he can read a pattern into the sun's pulses, but it isn't there. He tries to decipher what the sun is saying to him, but really, he's just been stuck in quarantine for decades and his mind is playing tricks on him due to the lack of human contact.

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

extraverted nietzche 2.0
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    The ESTJ this post reminds me of was a scientist, and he used Si a lot, for work, for hobbies, for whatever, if Si is what you use to categorize things -- like birds, plants that you see on nature walks, etc. He was great at that; it was second nature to him. He was also religious, and he embarked on a project to collect natural proofs of a particular religious tenet. He was collecting examples of what he thought was a pattern, but wasn't. It was like, instead of using Si in a way that might make sense in a study of theology--for example, by comparing translations of religious writing, or studying the historical context of religious ideas--he was using Si in the service of a less concrete function, in a way that would be similar to divination, and his data was cherry-picked. The trick played was that he thought he could combine a "mystical" research method with a scientific and practical method, and by trying to do that, he lost the context and any utility of both, and negated the value of both. He thought he was being scientific, but he wasn't, and he also thought he was gleaning profound metaphysical information out of a natural pattern, but not only was he not gleaning that, the pattern didn't exist.

It was sort of like this situation: In the book "Aurora" by Kim Stanley Robinson, one guy starts to think that the sun is trying to send him a message. He thinks he can read a pattern into the sun's pulses, but it isn't there. He tries to decipher what the sun is saying to him, but really, he's just been stuck in quarantine for decades and his mind is playing tricks on him due to the lack of human contact.
    How do you know his type was ESTJ?