• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Which type would you pick to be your guardian angle?

type

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

• INTJ

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • ENTJ

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • ESTJ

• INFP

• INFJ

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISFP

• ESFP

• Total voters

Metis

....now i feel like the reason intjs somehow stay is because i dont want shit.

I don't think I understood a word of yout meant here.Shit?Stay?Intjs? Please clarify. I now it's not about me but now I'm curious :D

It makes about as much sense as:

Good thing I already have my higher self for that...but I've been putting him in on the naughty chair for a while now :(

Agentwashington is saying that the "INTJs" somehow "stay" on the "naughty chair" because agentwashington "shit" on their attempts at guardian-angelling, and now they're being petulant about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Te doms can't be angels, obviously.

Why not?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh I was just making a joke. Te-doms are often seen as the stereotypical "Lawful Evil" type.
Yes. We will play devil's advocate with you, and press you to consider alternatives you are rejecting out of hand for emotional reasons without proper analysis.

Metis

Oh I was just making a joke. Te-doms are often seen as the stereotypical "Lawful Evil" type.

Yeah, I knew you were joking; I just wasn't sure what the rationale of the joke was. Got it. :burns: Lawful evil. :)

I'm trusting God to help me with this because I don't know anymore. What I thought was strong, turns out to be weak, and what I thought was weak, turns out to be strong. I'm confused.

?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
It makes about as much sense as:

Agentwashington is saying that the "INTJs" somehow "stay" on the "naughty chair" because agentwashington "shit" on their attempts at guardian-angelling, and now they're being petulant about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not?

What.

I cba to reply properly coz I have no time except 2 say wrongo mcwrongerson

actually it's gonna bug me if there's further misunderstandings made by ppl who think they know better

my original intent was to say that i dont want anything from intjs. that has nothing to do with anything except i have a hunch they only come to me coz i dont want anything from them

it was only a hunch and it wasnt meant to be super serious

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Probably acute angle for me. Because cute is probably a requirement for being a guardian. Just saying.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESFJ since I think they would make good angels :) since they have similar functions to me yet different so I feel they could watch over me and help me accomplish what I must so to speak :D.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]

After some review, will see your obtuse angle and raise you a Guardian Angela.

ZgAtVHy.png

Pentarius

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP
They can go out and do all the crap I don't want to do while I stay far away.

I thought the misspelling to be an intentional way to insert geometry humor into the thread. But I guess they weren't going for that angle

Metis

I thought the misspelling to be an intentional way to insert geometry humor into the thread. But I guess they weren't going for that angle

Better than the previous "angle" jokes.

I'm surprised that no one has picked ISFJ. They can be very dedicated, thoughtful, and sweet, and can accomplish an amazing amount of necessary survival-related tasks in a day. A guardian angel like an ISFJ could save your life multiple times a day and you would probably never know it, because its miracles would be tastefully elegant, but not conspicuous. They would seem like everyday coincidences and acts of nature.

INFJ.

I need that sort of Jesus/Gandhi type that will guide me along the right path. A spirit guide of sorts. That dominant Ni knows things. :wink: