• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This Woman: INTP?

Metis

How would you type this woman?

She seems straightforward and easy to understand, but the comments section is full of people saying she has a problematic cadence or a haphazard and hard-to-follow style of speaking. Although I understand her, I can relate to the experience of other people thinking my communication style is hard to follow, and dismissing me. :( So I'm wondering if she and I are the same type, and what type others think she is.

There's also something in her eyes that looks like mine. Not the outer shape at all. It's totally an eye-look, sort of hard but not in a mean way.

I bet she and I would get along just fine. I'm only 20 minutes into the podcast, but so far she just seems like a nice, easygoing person who is passionate about the topic, knows a lot, and is there to share what she knows, which is what Rogan asked her to do in the first place. Not seeing what could be annoying about her. Assuming she doesn't ALWAYS talk all the time; this is a podcast, after all.

If you would, just pop onto the episode at any point and watch her talk for a minute, and let me know if you think she's an INTP, or what type. I'd appreciate your opinions.

Joe Rogan Experience #984 - Yvette d'Entremont - YouTube

:roundthnx:

Metis

The ISFP suggestion blew my mind because then I started thinking, "Maybe I'm an ISFP" and looking into it. Maybe I'm in an Fi-Ni loop, and that's why I think I'm an N. I'd never even considered it a possibility that I was an S before, even though at some point I'd secretly wanted to be an SP. LMAO!

But this woman's makeup and eyebrows--no offense--they look to me like the work of an N, and a staunch one at that. Her hair is cute, but someone else probably does that for her. Makeup choices don't flatter her face, IMO, and the craftsmanship is at approximately my level, which is one reason I don't wear makeup. (The other reason is that it's too much trouble.) Her eyebrows might be the kind that are sparse and/or thin, which would explain why she can't just hire an aesthetician to do them, and maybe she has to draw them on every day, herself. That's why the shape doesn't suit her. I would expect more competent make-up, if any, from an SP, or any other S type.

ENFP makes sense to me. I could see her as that. She's pretty bubbly and passionate like a few ENFPs I can think of.

She seems somewhat anxious and self-conscious to me. That could be a lot of types, I guess.