• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Norse Gods Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1701827706371.png

Frigg: Frigg is the queen of the Aesir, the group of gods residing in Asgard. She is the wife of Odin, the chief god. Frigg is primarily associated with love and marriage. She is considered the patroness of these aspects of life, and her mythology often revolves around her role as a wife and mother. Frigg is often seen as a protective deity, particularly in the context of the home and family. Her influence extends to the well-being and stability of the household. Moreover, Frigg is often associated with wisdom, and she is said to have knowledge of the future. Frigg is considered knowledgeable and insightful. She is said to have the ability to foresee events, and she possesses a level of insight that contributes to her role in the unfolding of fate. Frigg is sometimes associated with the domestic arts of weaving and spinning (again associated with the threads of fate). In some interpretations, she is depicted as weaving the clouds or the fates of individuals.

Spinning? That's a good trick.

Balder looks like Brad Pitt, but Loki doesn't look like Tom Hiddleston. Thor looks nothing like Chris Hemsworth. I suppose that's probably so Disney doesn't sue IDR.

Last edited:

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
“Hello I have been on many innumerable internet sites that specialize with Myers Briggs Typology Index. It is psychology personality test. There are many different types of personality tests. This one I find particularly compelling.

1. In Myers Briggs I am an INFP male with secondary characteristics of ab INTP. I find intuitive’s fascinating. There are 16 subtypes, but there can be actually 32 subtypes. For those not familiar with the test one can be one of the four major characteristics.

Either an Introvert or an extrovert. The four introverted intuitive oriented people actually represent as the four rarest types. I have one source that says the INTJ is the singular rarest at approximately 1.5% of our population.

Forgive me, I am using the data from David Keirsey as the reference in his “Please Understand Me: Character & Temperament Types, 1984.

According to him and his research all 4 introverted typed people represent only 1% of our population. Divide in half to represent each sex.

2. My Enneagram is the number 9 refereed to as being “Peacekeeper.” This is ironic for the reason I go as LightSun Peaceweaver as my chosen spirit name.

I am not a Peacekeeper, rather I have been trained to be a facilitator. Thus I choose Peaceweaver. I seek to help the strengths of those people I interact with.

3. Their is something named Cognitive Styles. Honestly I have just never too this to my own being.

Anyway, the test I share is coming from Typology Central. Which is a site that I myself find instructive. My result is down below and I am named after Balder.

Another coincidence is a Greek god o identify the most happens being Apollo. In David Keirsey’s books, NF’s happen to be named Apollonian.

“Balder: Balder, the god of light, beauty, and purity, is associated with radiance and goodness. He is often described as a shining light in the darkness, both literally and metaphorically.

His radiance contrasts with the darker elements in Norse mythology. Balder is the son of Odin, the chief god of the Aesir, and Frigg, the queen of the Aesir. His parentage places him among the highest-ranking gods.

Since he symbolizes goodness, his presence is associated with harmony and joy. Balder is universally loved and admired by the other gods, goddesses, and beings in Norse mythology.

His kindness and charm make him a favorite among the divine community. Moreover, Balder is considered a symbol of perfection, embodying ideals that inspire admiration and reverence.”

ygolo

My termites win
norse-gods

Frigg: Frigg is the queen of the Aesir, the group of gods residing in Asgard. She is the wife of Odin, the chief god. Frigg is primarily associated with love and marriage. She is considered the patroness of these aspects of life, and her mythology often revolves around her role as a wife and mother. Frigg is often seen as a protective deity, particularly in the context of the home and family. Her influence extends to the well-being and stability of the household. Moreover, Frigg is often associated with wisdom, and she is said to have knowledge of the future. Frigg is considered knowledgeable and insightful. She is said to have the ability to foresee events, and she possesses a level of insight that contributes to her role in the unfolding of fate. Frigg is sometimes associated with the domestic arts of weaving and spinning (again associated with the threads of fate). In some interpretations, she is depicted as weaving the clouds or the fates of individuals.

--

100% seems so unlikely. At least it's not underworld related.