• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze an aphorism and leave a new one

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Edited:

Someone who can induldge but not enjoy things to the point of intoxication isnt fun. Probably more manipulator than man

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Its not about whats fair, its about taking advantage.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This aphorism describes fairness as an artificial construct and implies that unfair advantages are the natural order. There are a lot of implications to that, so I'm just going to leave it at that one sentence. This of course also makes no statement about what should be. I'm also of course not saying that I agree, I'm just analyzing what the aphorism suggests.

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

Gypsy-Flux

It's wise to respect boundaries -- especially when there is rubbing involved.

"Many who go out for wool, come back shorn themselves"

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
If you're going to be a dick don't be surprised when people are dicks back at you.

OR

You're probably not the one exception to the rule that actors don't make much money.

The first quote in my sig.