• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Se as potentially "scary"? (For those that aren't Se doms or in their aux position)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Scary Se. :D

(to be honest I don't relate to your post, for me Se is simply checking facts and navigating environment)

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Scary Se. :D

(to be honest I don't relate to your post, for me Se is simply checking facts and navigating environment)

Ya umm... I'm not even going to click on that, sorry. I was far too traumatized as a kid by that game, even with the weak ass graphics the original game had.

As I'm learning the functions, I'm starting to come to my own conclusions and overall logic to it all. Umm, not quite there yet, but I'll probably share with everyone once it all makes sense to me. Ugh, this must be what Ni is like. This isn't fun! Like, I feel it brewing but for the life of me, I can't yet explain what I'm even thinking of.

At this point though, I'm pretty sure it was just me confusing Si with Se, and a jarring feeling I can get at times.