• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INNER WORLD (INxP) - FiSi vs TiSi

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello again,

I would like to know the differences between the Ti dom's and Fi mom's inner world. How would it turn out, how would Si affect their inner world considering it being the tertiary function although a constant. What's the difference?

giorgaros2

MBTI Type
ENTP
You can see Si as a map of facts, like a database.Si helps Ti make sense of the world by working together with it.When Ti works together with Si the person sees the database of facts and starts organizing it logically , understanding it and fitting it together in a logical model.
I dont know what you mean by inner world ??I guess you mean Si because Si is what an INTP perceives when he focuses his attention on his inner world.Ti is a judging function so it just organizes logically this inner world.
So i guess the Si of the INTP would be full of logical models where every piece is properly defined.Like MBTI , you have all those types which have all those functions.For example when i use Ti/Si to gain a better understanding of the MBTI i look at the type and then at the functions so for example when i use Ne i take data about the ENFPs and then i try to bridge the theory with the data, so i look at the ENFP's functions and then i try to explain why the data are what they are, why the ENFP behaves how he/she behaves and how it fits with the function definitions.Very often if the theory can't fullly explain the data i try to change parts/definitions of the theory so it can be beter at explaining reality.