• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you ever have an intense craving for nature?

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I'm not 100% of my type (ISFP or INFP) and am not sure if this is type related but was wondering if anyone else gets sudden cravings to be in nature? I've asked a few people I know about it and I just get strange looks (which I do find weird as they're art students so your think they'd appreciate nature but it would seem they're more city loving, party loving people) but I sometimes just really want to be sat on a rock watching the waves crash with flying foam and smooth glassy turquoise waves, or the sun setting over the countryside whilst I watch from on top of a hill as the sun makes everything gold and purple heather glow, the mist of autumn mornings in a forest complete with the bite of the chill on my fingers and face or just admire how beautiful everything is whilst frosted in the winter. What function am I using here, if you can tell from that? Is this more of an S thing (its very sensory) or N (as it is imagination)?

I hate living in the city area too. I can't stand noises, I can't stand crowds. And the people living in the city areas are so superficial too, all they care about are things like appearances, money, status etc. Gosh, it's so difficult to find people here whom I can have a deep meaningful conversation with.

I have an intense craving to be a hermit. Have you ever find yourself feeling lonely despite being surrounded by lots of people? That's how I often feel. I often find myself feeling disconnected from the world around me, and the only time I feel inner peace is when I am alone by myself.
My ideal life is to move away to a new country, a new place where nobody knows me and then I shall start my life afresh over there.
It doesn't matter whether I live on the top of the mountain, nearby the sea side, or in an abandoned hut, I just want to live away from society, I want to live away from people.