• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What You Should Binge Watch On Netflix According to Your Myers Briggs (MBTI) Type

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Orange is the New Black

It’s the hot new show right now, if you haven’t seen it you absolutely MUST. For someone who needs to keep up with their friends and the people around them, you’ll want to watch this.
Uh oh. Not wanting to binge watch an entire series just as a conversation-starter? Worst EFJ on the planet.

I think that one's about lesbians in girl-prison or something? Didn't they use that plotline in like every Cinemax movie?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Gilmore Girls was a great show. But I LIVED and BREATHED for Grey's Anatomy through almost all of my teens. Maybe I'm a closet INFJ. :p

OITNB and Gossip Girl are also winners in my book. Fun little article to read even though some of them made me go wtf (the ESTJ one especially)

Ovid

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Neither of the ENFJ choices worked for me, but then I don't remember the last time I sat down to watch TV. :shrug:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I must be ENFP because I am deep into Gilmore Girls lately.

how I met your mother is okay but kinda annoying and stupid at times. not nerdy enough for doctor who.

I relate greatly with you on this, with probably more disdain for How I Met Your Mother. But then again, I barely cared to watch only a little of it.

summerdaze

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Funny, neither of the INTP choices appeal to me, but Archer (ENTP) and Breaking Bad (INTJ) are my loves. ENTP/INTJ also happen to be my two wannabe types... as in, if only I had more conviction/energy I'd move to one or the other... but since I'm actually INTP I'll just sit here and think about it, lol.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Looking at this again, the shows that I've seen and liked were under ENTJ, ENFJ, and ESTJ. Weird.

I've heard good things about Bates, Breaking Bad, and Scrubs. Been planning to give them a go but time isn't as much of an illusion as I like to pretend.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dr Who? I'm an INFP with ADHD, I would get distracted by something else after the first 10 minutes of the first episode.

To watch such a long series I don't have to know how long it lasts in the first place.

I don't know about How I met your Mom but the title is boring.

Kuhayla

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I haven't seen either "Weeds" or "The IT Crowd" (INTP). Lol! I guess I'll have to check them out.

Kuhayla

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
That is totally how I feel about many sensory types. *sigh* Intelligent S's do exist though!

Dr. Who has kind of a repeatative story line. It's fun and great for background noise while cleaning or cooking, because there's always something exciting going on, but you won't get lost in the plot if you're preoccupied. :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shows from that list that I've watched and liked and/or would like to watch:

• Gilmore Girls (ENFP) - laughed through the pilot, just don't know if I have the stamina to binge
  • Bates Motel (INTJ)
  • Breaking Bad (INTJ) - one of the best shows I've ever seen
  • Weeds (INTP)
  • Archer (ENTP) -- funny as hell
  • Scrubs (ESTP) -- funny but not nearly as sleazy as Archer

I tried watching the IT Crowd, found it mildly amusing, but can't imagine watching every episode.

Wait, why isn't Kimmy Schmidt on this list?