• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brutally Honest MBTI Profiles

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey guys, since it would make me look bad telling every type what they really are, go onto this website and read the section about your type. That's how everyone else percieves you, but are too "nice" to tell you.

Three things you should know before going on to this website:
1. If you can't handle the truth... (I think you know what I mean)
2. If your easily offended, stop, calm down, and think about what is said about you and if others would say it's true.
3. There are zombies on the sides of the screen, so watch out.

Here's the link.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Heh, INTP description is very kind.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"brutally boring" seems more accurate. More "humor" would have been great, this is rather forgettable.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey guys, since it would make me look bad telling every type what they really are, go onto this website and read the section about your type. That's how everyone else percieves you, but are too "nice" to tell you.

Three things you should know before going on to this website:
1. If you can't handle the truth... (I think you know what I mean)
2. If your easily offended, stop, calm down, and think about what is said about you and if others would say it's true.
3. There are zombies on the sides of the screen, so watch out.

Here's the link.

I'll read INFP and ENFP. I still feel I straddle those two, despite knowing this is impossible according to classic jungian typology.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, INFJ and ENTP resonated with me the most.

Did not like the fact that 2/3rds of the INFJ was whining about how other people imitate INFJ's. We all know it, it makes you less unique for saying that. Also, beginning with that there was TOO much to say when you actually describe them the least. I say the author is XSTJ by his own complaints.

Oh no.. now I'm complaining. :(

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
"brutally boring" seems more accurate. More "humor" would have been great, this is rather forgettable.

Agreed. Sounds more like someone just needed a juicebox.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, good effort, but next time he should try more tongue-in-cheek satire and less complaining.

Like the hilarious person who wrote this one.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing new that haven't been said since the commercialization of mbti

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, good effort, but next time he should try more tongue-in-cheek satire and less complaining.

When I read the thread title, I thought of these.

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Way to offend everyone...;)

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Way to offend everyone...;)
Meh. I wasn't personally offended. It just struck me as overly negative and whiny. And not very clever, besides. And it looks like I'm not alone in thinking so.

The page I linked to made me laugh out loud several times, though. Especially:

INTJs are often baffled by the strange and incomprehensible recreational rituals of other people, such as going to parties, watching television, and having sex. Instead, they prefer to spend their leisure time installing twin missile launchers in their cars to deter tailgaters and playing chess with megalomaniac CEOs of the Tyrell corporation.
Now that's funny. (And I secretly would like to have twin missile launchers on my car.)

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Meh. I wasn't personally offended. It just struck me as overly negative and whiny. And not very clever, besides. And it looks like I'm not alone in thinking so.

The page I linked to made me laugh out loud several times, though. Especially:

Now that's funny. (And I secretly would like to have twin missile launchers on my car.)

I couldn't open your link...:cry:
But I'd love to have gadgets on my car...James Bond devices are fascinating, don't you think?

I suspect the thing about going to parties and watching television is that they can't be improved upon, the next time you do them, so they rapidly become boring to the INTJ mind. But I'm not extrapolating this thought towards sex though. :blush:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hehehe... saved the worst for last.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

thank you. I just got a chance to go there, and I was laughing out loud -- worth the read.

(And crap, but wouldn't you know I impulsively HAD to Google what Fermat wrote in the margins of his books??? Arrrrgg.....)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I suspect the thing about going to parties and watching television is that they can't be improved upon, the next time you do them, so they rapidly become boring to the INTJ mind. But I'm not extrapolating this thought towards sex though. :blush:
With few exceptions, they ARE boring. Not only that, they get in the way of other things which are interesting.

COMPATIBILITY: INTPs make ideal companions to INTJs, as neither of them notices they're in a relationship.
Indeed.