• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Hannah about what it's like to be an ISTJ Si-Fi SB/P(C) FF. During this talk, Hannah talked about starting off her day by being introverted. But, as the day goes on, her energy starts to rise and she becomes very energetic when it's in the evening. That's because she starts off using sleep (Si+Fi) then later on the day, her blast (Si+Te) and plays (Te+Ne) kick in causing her to have a massive energy spike. Hannah also talks about how she releases anger through music and walking. She also talked about her obsessing with organizing to the point where it's too much. Her biggest life problem is her Ne at the bottom which can freak her out. The lack of NF (Ne+Fi) consuming new abstract information caused her to feel empty at times which made her seek meaningful work in her life. Hannah and I are almost opposite types but share the same functions which made the interview flow really well since we spoke the same language. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lucy about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FF. During the interview, Lucy talked about her overuse of consume and Ne to the point where she had trouble keeping her finances in check. Many times when she was younger, she barely just made rent. I can relate to this being an ENFP myself and understanding her Si last struggles. The biggest tidal wave for Lucy was when she had kids which are super expensive to have. That's when life forced her to control her Si (finances) so she can survive until the kids were old enough to go to school. I personally learned a lot from her on how to control your Si early in your life to prepare for life when you have kids. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Wendy about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/B(S) FF. One of my burning questions for Wendy was what it's like to be an info dominant person with feminine sensory. Having this set of animals is contradictory because feminine sensory means you forget facts and details a lot but because she's info dominant, she's having the most accurate information. How can you have the most accurate information if you're always forgetting it? Wendy answered it nicely which was nice to hear. We also talked about her NF last problem and finding purpose and meaning is something she struggled with. I also asked her what ExxP Se channel changing is like because I have Ne and don't quite see when Se users are channel changing. Wendy also explained to me how the Se and Ni axis worked and how she's seeing that all the facts and sensory she gathered all fall under the same Ni pattern. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Bas about what it's like to be an ENFP CS/P(B) MF. During the interview, Bas revealed his struggles with a blast last (Si+Te). Bas said he has a lot of cool ideas but turning them into reality has always been the problem. I can definitely relate to his thoughts on this since I struggled with the same thing when I was his age. Bas also talked about his inner intense SF Sleep (Si+Fi) but he's able to control it since he has it in a saviour state. We also had an NT discussion about countries and the immigration problem in Europe and Bas compared it to the illegal immigrants coming to the US from Mexico. The NT discussion was interesting because it clearly demonstrated that Bas is an ENFP when he channels changed from different subjects very quickly. His channel changing was so quick that even as an ENFP myself, I felt that we should have probably stayed at some of those subjects longer and explore them deeper. In the end, Bas talked about hating the Coronavirus situation and being forced to follow government rules, and feeling constrained by having to wear a mask. Watch this interview here:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god, you've done something insanely good :shock: just WOW with what you've done! The interviews!

Thanks!

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Klara about what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Si SC/P(B) FF. Klara is the exact same type as Elon Musk which is very interesting. Despite the fact that Klara has more focus on processing her thoughts, because she has double activated Ne, she is constantly gathering new concepts and ideas. The only difference is that she rejects anything outside her scope of interest. Instead, she will aggressively consume information on areas of interest within her IxxJ box. Her consume is very aggressive because it is double masculine with Masculine Ne and Masculine Ti together. Klara struggled with Fe growing up and was almost nonexistent to her until she became a mother. However, she enjoys the challenge of puzzling out how to handle and raise her kids. There are times that she messes up because of sleep processing and would accidentally stop watching her kids. She's aware this happens and is working on snapping out of that sleep state. Finally, as an IxxP type, her biggest fear is tribe hate. She tries to get around it by having one-on-one conversations with people instead of being part of a group discussion or interaction. Her attitude is that she does like people in general and finds them fascinating and would like to get the opportunity to practice her SF (Si+Fe) blast better. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Adrian about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PC/S(B) FF. Even though Adrian is Play (Se+Te) first, he actually came across as more introverted. This makes sense because he has consume (Se+Fi) and sleep (Fi+Ni) as his second and third animal. As a result, he is very balanced when it comes to interacting with other people and being by himself. Adrian also talked about his obsession with both expending and preserving energy. He said he leaned more towards preserving energy; though, when he does spend time with people, he does get energized. He talked about needing reasons (Te) to do anything. Adrian also talked about seeing glimpses of his NF (Ni+Fi) life purpose. Finally, Adrian is planning on working on his NT blast (Ni+Te) by starting his own YouTube channel and talking about his specific personality type. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello ENTJs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Adam about what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PC/S(B) FF. First, Adam talked about not having the same problem as a typical ExxJ since he has double-activated Introverted Feeling. Even though he is going about executive and getting things done, he's keenly aware when he doesn't like something. One of his biggest problems is using his Introverted Intuition which he does use subconsciously but he doesn't know how to tap into it on command. He also has trouble doing the NT blast (Ni+Te) even if it's his first two functions because he is NT blast last in his animal stack. One of his favourite motivational videos of all time is Arnold Schwarzenegger asking the question of "who do you want to be" and he said that has stuck with him since he was 13 years old. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Maria about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/S(B) FF. First, she talked about thinking she was an INFJ in MBTI before getting officially typed. Then, Maria talked about being a tester and wanting to be a serial dater and gather tons of dating experience. Maria also talked about managing her energy levels and since she is energy dominant. She blasted nicely (Ni+Te) about the spoon method where you have 20 spoons per day and each activity you do will use up certain amounts of a spoon. The example she gave is going to the grocery could use up 5 spoons while talking to an energy vampire for 10 minutes could eat up 7 spoons and ruin your day. Maria and I also had a double-decider conversation the second half of the interview talking about both our racial backgrounds and not taking the people and identity stuff way too seriously. Since Maria has Fi and Te functions in the middle, her personal NF sleep code (Ni+Fi) is something along the lines of "Life is a carousel and you need to go along for the ride". I'm paraphrasing her NF sleep code but basically, it means to get over yourself and don't overthink things because no matter how much you over process something, life will move along with or without you. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Miguel about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CS/P(B) FF. Miguel talked about each of his functions and how he experiences his feminine Fe, masculine Fi, feminine Te and masculine Ni. He then talked about over-consuming information and having trouble getting things done. He also talked about being moveable by people and easygoing in general. Miguel talked about his "don't control me bro" syndrome and how the workforce didn't work out for him and so he became an entrepreneur instead. Finally, Miguel talked about how intense his awareness is towards energy preservation that it's been one of his biggest life problems until recently. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Elsa about what it's like to be an INFP Fi-Ne CP/S(B) FF. Elsa talked about her problem using her feminine Si. Despite the fact she is a double observer and balanced with using Ne and Si since those are her middle functions, the fact that her Si is feminine and she doesn't have Si in any saviour animals makes it very challenging for her to use it. Granted, it's still not her biggest life problem which is going to be that fourth function extroverted thinking. However, because she does have Play (Ne+Te) in a saviour state, she does enjoy problem-solving with the tribe. She just doesn't want to do any activities with the tribe like hiking or playing sports. Elsa also talked about the tester sexual modality possibly being "smell". I felt like she was onto something there and felt that tester is a bit weird since it doesn't match visual, audio, and kinesthetic which are the three other senses. We started joking about she can be a smelly visual and FMs possibly being visual smelly. Elsa talked about still being able to use Si and Ne together because if her place is messy, she is okay with it and if she wants to organize her home, then she is okay with it too. It's still people that she has the most challenges with being an INFP. Watch this interview here: INFP Female Elsa INFP Fi-Ne CPS(B) FF Interviewed by ENFP Male - YouTube

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Liam about what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Fi SB/P(C) MF. First, Liam talked about problems in his life as a result of having trouble using SF consume (Se+Fi) last. The worst thing is that it's double masculine so he is AWARE what he needs to gather, but there's a part of him resisting doing that gathering. Next, Liam talked about being double activated blast (Ni+Te) and Te and even though he is self above tribe, he always feels compelled to help the tribe because of that double activated animal and function. Liam also talks about his NF (Ni+Fi) personal code which is "Acceptance of Uncertainty". I think this NF sleep code is great and perfect for an INTJ because of their need for certainty. Liam also choked on the water he was drinking during the interview which further shows his SF (Se+Fi) consume last. Liam also talked about bright lights draining him and needing the darkness to recharge. He attributes this to being audio and light being a draining factor. We also talked about being very aware of self and tribe and him being scared of new things. For example, when I asked him about what he wants to consume, he said he wants to go to an anime convention but is scared of planning it, going on a plane, booking his accommodation, and the real-life planning of logistics is too overwhelming for him. He'd definitely do it if someone did all the planning for him and he just shows up. I thought about it and it seems that his Ni is attached to Fi or Te which makes his planning great for anything abstract or emotional but when it comes to real-life stuff, it's going to be very difficult. We also talked about how working with an ExxP is easier with him than another IxxJ or ExxJ because he feels like he is competing with the other IxxJ or ExxJs when it comes to building on ideas. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello INTPs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Melanie about what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) FF. This interview is super interesting because, at first glance, you would never guess that Melanie is an INTP. She's using SF (Si+Fe) and NF (Ne+Fe) so well that it will easily throw you off if you didn't take the time to get to know her. Melanie does have trouble with her ST (Si+Ti) sleep as she doesn't hit the brakes to take care of her body. We talked about ST sleep being "a body that works" and it's important to bring it in for maintenance once in a while to keep it running well. Especially in her case working as an actress, bartender, producer, and wardrobe. Melanie also talked about her demon Fe and how she would cry when others cry but it's not her feelings. We also covered her double activated NF Play (Ne+Fe) and how she comes across as hippy-ish are a result of it. Melanie definitely speaks the Ne language and has trouble making anything sound concrete. She has no trouble understanding concepts and ideas but executing them is something she outsources to other people. Watch this interview here: INTP Female Melanie D. INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) FF Interviewed by ENFP Male - YouTube

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this video, I got a chance to speak with Joyce (INFJ), Marco (ISTP), Manley (ESTP), and Roqb (ENFJ) on how they use their SF (Se+Fe) Play. During this discussion, Manley and Roqb were talking about how SF play needs to be spontaneous and not planned. Joyce is blast (Ni+Fe) last so she relies on her play to communicate with the tribe and get things done. Joyce also talked about planning a lot because of her low play and the need to conserve her energy. Manley talked about using SF play to lighten the mood or boost up the vibe. He even said he'll say inappropriate things and get away with it and make everyone laugh. Marco talked about being sensitive to the tribe vibe even if he's an ISTP. He said that there are times when he's the one that messes up the tribe vibe because of his blunt direct way of talking. Rob talked about being silly just to lighten the mood and bring joy to everyone. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this video, I got a chance to speak with Joyce (INFJ), Marco (ISTP), Manley (ESTP), and Roqb (ENFJ) on how they use their ST (Se+Ti) Consume. We started the interview with Manley talking about how he consumes because he's an ESTP and his type would be the best at gathering facts among these four types. He talked about going onsite for many of the places he wants to gather the facts from and making sure he can see them in reality. He'll gather facts from people also but it's not as mandatory as doing his self-research. Rob talked about gathering things that he personally uses for his website. Rob also talked about how his consume is to help the tribe. Joyce's consume is used to build up her existing systems. Both Rob and Joyce has consume saviours but because their Ti and Se is their 3rd and 4th function respectively, it is stressful for them to use it despite the fact that it's in a saviour state. Marco is consume last so gathering new information is extremely hard for him. He said he purpose crash and burns so he can access consume and gather new information. Oddly enough, since Marco's consume uses his first and second functions (Ti+Se), once he gets started, it's actually pretty good. But getting started consuming won't happen until he experiences a lot of crash and burn so sometimes, he manufactures that to finally start gathering new information. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this video, I got a chance to speak with Joyce (INFJ), Marco (ISTP), Manley (ESTP), and Roqb (ENFJ) on how they use their NF (Ni+Fe) Blast. We started this interview with Marco talking about his NF blast since he had it in a saviour state. Marco said that as an ISTP, he builds himself up so that he becomes the bar. Using himself as the bar, he can inspire others to reach his level. Marco doesn't want to inspire others if he does not embody the message. He wants to use himself as an example. Manley said he has lost money from not using NF blast to inspire his employees to be better. He assumed everyone can motivate themselves and give themselves instructions but later realized this is not true. That he needs to be responsible for giving instructions to people or motivating people for his business to succeed. Roqb talked about having partial use of NF blast in written format in his website but could definitely add more inspiration when explaining concepts to people. Joyce has trouble blasting and when she does try to teach people, even if she knows the information well, it comes out as soft and lacking confidence. Therefore, other people may listen to someone else that might not know the information as well as she does but because they communicated in such a confident manner, they're more likely to be taken seriously. Watch this group interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Drew on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CS/B(P) FF. Drew is the most introverted ENTP type out there and it was interesting to hear from his perspective on what it's like to be his type. We talked about how he preserves energy all day that by the time he does attend a social gathering or party, he can play the part of someone that is having fun and being social. The truth is, most of the time, he is in his own head and he is constantly preserving energy. Drew also consumes a ton of information, from the moment he wakes up in the morning all the way in the evening. He won't change to a new subject until he feels satisfied he's consumed all the important information about his topic of interest. Drew's type twins include Jeff Bezos and we talked about his personality type has the highest potential of earning money. His other type twin is Mrbeast who uses his ST sleep for the complete opposite. Instead of hoarding money, he's giving it all away. I ask Drew his thoughts on this and he definitely sees himself being the opposite of that and being on the frugal side so he can save money and be financially free. This is important to him since he is an ExxP and freedom is still the most important thing in his life. However, he does agree that if you are in your early 20s, then you should definitely spend more time gathering new experiences and not being as frugal. Drew talked about still being an ExxP at the end of the day and does have trouble sticking with routines and will fall off the wagon every few months. Lastly, Drew said he will make more appearances on his wife's (Gray) YouTube channel: Augmented Personality. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this group interview, I got a chance to talk to everyone who shares the Extroverted Intuition, Introverted Feeling, Extroverted Thinking, and Introverted Sensing function stack in varying orders. The types that have four of these functions are: ENFPs, INFPs, ISTJs, and ESTJs. During the interview, Jonathan (ENFP), Natacha (INFP), Hannah (ISTJ), Heather (ESTJ), and Cinzia (ENFP) shared their experience using SF (Si+Fi) sleep. We discussed their method of preserving their energy. Then, we talked about how they do "SF cool" things (doing that they perceive as cool, not necessarily what other people think is cool). We talked about setting boundaries with other people. And, we discussed how each of them processes their negative emotions. We also talked about numbing vs being purposeful, physical exercise to boost mental state, self-care, helping others, expressing unexpressed emotions, and gratitude. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this part 2 group interview with all types that have Extroverted Intuition, Introverted Feeling, Extroverted Thinking, and Introverted Sensing in their function stack, we discuss NT (Ne+Te) Play. During the interview Jonathan (ENFP), Natacha (INFP), Hannah (ISTJ), Heather (ESTJ), and Cinzia (ENFP) shared their experience using NT play. We discussed how they expend their energy for the tribe. Then, we discussed problem-solving with other people. And finally, we talked about liking clever and offensive humour. Watch this interview here: ENFP, INFP, ISTJ, ESTJ - How To Use NT Play Group Discussion - YouTube

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this part 3 group interview with all types that have Extroverted Intuition, Introverted Feeling, Extroverted Thinking, and Introverted Sensing in their function stack, we discuss ST (Si+Te) Blast. During the interview Jonathan (ENFP), Natacha (INFP), Hannah (ISTJ), Heather (ESTJ), and Cinzia (ENFP) shared their experience using ST Blast. The interesting thing is that Heather and Hannah have saviour blast while Jonathan, Cinzia, and Natacha are blast last. Regardless, it's very nice to see those that have blast last work on it so that they can use it. During this interview, we discussed their ability to get started on their projects. We talked about teaching their known information to other people. We also talked about being able to consume new information then teach it to other people. Watch this interview here: