• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your favourite pizza toppings

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When I feel like pretending I'm a good person: mushrooms, green pepper, jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, olives, tomatoes, spinach, sausage and chilli flakes.

When I'm being honest with myself: BBQ sauce, bacon, chicken, ham, onions, green peppers, pineapple. And chilli flakes.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just pepperoni. And if there's anything else on it that you want me to pick off I'm not gonna eat it.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love pizza that has plenty of basil herbs with lots of veg and mozzarella cheese...margherita pizza

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My 12 year old thought this was brilliant. The only thing better, in his opinion, was topping the Totino's topping with Totino's pizza rolls.

Your 12 year old is a brilliant genius.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just pepperoni. And if there's anything else on it that you want me to pick off I'm not gonna eat it.

DAMN!

daaaaaaamn-o.gif

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like mushrooms, onions, green peppers, spinich, and sausage the most - all together is ideal, but I don't always want meat on my pizza

I will not eat olives or pineapple at all, on pizza

Edit: I also love arugula on pizza

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
There's this pizza chain in Portland called Pizzicato, that specializes in unusual pizzas. There was a seasonal special I tried a couple of years ago that had sausage, green apples, walnuts, red onions, and gorgonzola.

You guys. I can't even convey to you how weirdly, unexpectedly amazing it was.

I'm alllmost on board with that combination of toppings, almost ;) Aside from the sausage, it sounds like a delicious salad so I'm game with those other toppings together. But hey, some oddball combos just work and there's no denying it.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I like getting either a white pizza, or a combo.

I studied abroad in Budapest for a semester and there was this pizza place near my apartment that had a pizza with basically a salad on it with arugula, and an egg on top, over medium. Then, I also got a different pizza there another time, that had five cheeses on it. Now, in my experience, cheese pizza tends to taste like any other cheese pizza no matter how many cheeses go on it, but this sucker had blue cheese on it and strips of this other outrageous strong cheese on it. It was...bizarre at first, but I grew to appreciate it.

I feel like we could also have a sister thread to this where people could describe the weirdest pizza stories they've had haha.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Ok. I just have to say...

It's been days. I'm still laughing at this. I'll be in the middle of a class lecture and suddenly remember this and have to do my best to calm down without people noticing

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Paprika, artichokes and spinach. No cheese.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have a few favourite pizzas:

Ham, pineapple and aura blue cheese.
Döner kebab meat, tomato, mild jalopenos and onion, preferably red(and garlic)
Chicken, pesto, feta and tomato(and garlic).

And ofc oregano and some freshly ground black pepper on all of them.